tuscl

"why is Florida so wild?"

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
A friend of mine has gone to Florida and has asked me to post this for him. He has a girlfriend there and she says that you meet the best and the worst people in strip clubs.

"A random guy
literally tried to feel up my girlfriend right in-front of me. She
also mentioned being down in Miami and saying that drunk guys there
are literally walking the street, grabbing and groping random women as
they walk by. I heard two people getting into an argument at one strip
club, yelling racial slurs at one another."

Sounds like you can do anything in Florida strip clubs, people humping on stages, dancers pushing guy's faces into their tits, guy getting a free hand job, Latina dancer asking a guy to "make love to her"

Their clubs are some of the loosest in the country, but they are also more scary.

SJG

25 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    If they scurred they shouldn't go lol...
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Hearsay not admissible
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I doubt anyone here believes you have a friend, let alone one that went to Florida and asked you to post this.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    What are you? 14?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    How people act in Miami is not necessarily how people act in the rest of the state. Miami calls itself " the sexiest place on the planet ". Girls dress differently. There are different rules there. Clubs are different. I spend most of my time in the Tampa area. Way more conservative than Miami. Orlando is Mickey Mouse Land. Even Ft Lauderdale and West Palm are different than Miami.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I love to visit Miami. But no way would I LIVE there. I would get into so much trouble.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    As has been mentioned Florida is a diverse state and Southeast-FL/Miami can't really be correlated to the rest of the state.

Miami is a different animal - lots of rude people here - it's not as bad as one's GF being groped by strangers on the regular but it is very different than likely anywhere else in the U.S. and often not for the better.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    So Icee is in Miami?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    There is an old joke here in FL which says that the further south you go, the closer you get to New York. Now while this is not completely accurate IMO as Miami is a very different animal than NYC, there is some truth to the notion that it is a very different place than the rest of FL. In my neck of the woods if you casually grope a strange woman you'd better be prepared for the fallout - and hope that you don't get shot by her SO or even her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I heard Jacksonville clubs are the most ratchet and raunchiest in FL but I've never been.

Only strip club I ever visited in Miami is booby trap on the river and it's pretty much like some la clubs. I saw more ratchet stuff in ghetto reggaeton clubs.

Women in Miami are kinda like Vegas girls.

I don't think Miami is wilder than LA or Vegas...
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ anything you aren’t an expert on Icee ?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I heard Jacksonville clubs are the most ratchet and raunchiest in FL but I've never been."

You heard wrong.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Rick. How is Jacksonville? People I've met act like it's a mini Atlanta. I haven't been there either
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The activities in the strip club do not bother me, as it all seems to be consensual.

Humping on stage, and in the lights?

We had 1 place doing FR FS, but it was clandestine.

And then there are accounts of Market St. Cinema, girls in just high heels and makeup, riding cocks.

But that is still not on the stage.

What real concerns me is the groping and feel ups out on the sidewalk.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    That groping and feeling up sounds like it is not consensual.

If someone did that here where I am, they would get into very serious troble.

So has Florida always been like this?

Is this just cause of the stress from the COVID scenario and from the economic slow down?

Is it caused by the extreme political divisiveness in the air now?

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Men grope and feel up random women everywhere that you have a lot of bars and drunk or high people walking around. It doesn't usually go well when it's unwanted.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Nothing anywhere around me is like that . I follow the news and our legal system. I know people who have run afoul of the law. What is being described about Florida is very different.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Drunk people acting up in bar and club districts doesn't make the news.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Anything where a woman can claim unconsensual groping will result in felony charges.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No one should be groping strangers jn public but it's just a given in that environment. It's more prone to end up in a fight or ignored than charges being pressed.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This a new level of funny a couple of idiots from California who haven't been out of their mother's basements in years, speculating on what life is like in Florida, actually guys it's way too dangerous for either of you, best thing for either of you two dumdums to do, is stay in those basements in Pasadena and San Jose.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    So what is it about Florida that makes it different, and how long has it been like that?

I know a guy who has been in the state prison and the probations system for over 30 years. What he did was little worse.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Only been to Florida once, and that was long ago. Never seen any of the kinds of things being described.

What makes it different from other places, always been like this?

Or is it tied to stress from the COVID responses and the economic spin down?

SJG

Lady Love (2007 Remaster)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41jn94hf…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg Florida isn't a perverted free for all with people grabbing each other and fucking in the streets.

You just get the same sexual tension in nightlife areas as anywhere else. And Miami isn't like the rest of Florida.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion