tuscl

Woman Shot at Nearly 50 Times, Killed as She Pulled into Her Garage

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

11 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Investigators are still attempting to determine whether Duncan was targeted or whether it was a random act of violence."

Nobody gets shot 50 times in a random act.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Valeesha pissed somebody off.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    A lot of the comments say she was a stripper.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Actually it also says that in the first line of the story that she worked at a gentleman's club.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    When someone is killed in this manner - it makes me think of a crime of passion. After reading she worked in a gentlemans club - I think there must be a jilted lover who doesn’t like her line of work.

Regardless of why - it’s a horribly violent death.
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    A lot of commenters are saying she pulled ROB tactics on the wrong customer.

ROB bitches get stitches and end up in ditches.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    This comment seems to sum up the take on this: "...who knows if she deserved 50 shots she most likely did"

He told her it was only 2 dances, not 3.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Timothy was the shooter. The kind comments and stand up guy routine are misdirection.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with gammanu95. I’ve watched enough episodes of Law & Order to know it’s usually the ex boyfriend or ex husband.

She’s out tugging and rubbing to support her kids and her baby daddy. Timothy gets all full of himself because he’s leading in Minecraft in his part of Harris County - and he thinks she should not go OTC with some whale from a local tech company. She does it anyway - gets a good tip - and Timothy believes she’s getting more than just the tip! He can’t handle it - and he goes all Grand Theft Auto on her ass…
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    50 times from a single shooter... that's two banana clips from a rifle, or at least three extended mags from a handgun, or seven moon clips from a revolver.

My point is that a single shooter would have had to stop and reload multiple times to get to fifty. Unless he had a drum magazine. But those are notorious for jamming and should be outlawed anyway.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Bad math. Nine moon clips for s six-shot revolver
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion