tuscl

Virginia Beach Area

RandomName111
Mostly NC, DC, Baltimore, Philly.
Hey all - just picked up a beach place away from my primary home of DC/Baltimore and was wondering if there are any good options within an hour or so of here for decent contact lap dances (or more). I’ve read the reviews of all the local clubs and while some have good info many have only dated reviews, so a bit of local intel would be much appreciated. Rare to find a location where reviews alone don’t suffice but here I am.

Willing to drive an hour or so, open to OTC and all that as well. DM/PM recommendations if you don’t want to share on the thread.

Stay safe all…

8 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    I didn't get over to Virginia Beach because it was out of the way for where I was traveling, but did get to clubs in Newport News and nearby towns. They weren't that great, but it's been a few years and it only takes one dancer to make a visit memorable.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Headlights Granby is the one I go to the most and have had great dances there from all kinds of dancers. I hear Minx in Virginia Beach is fun but I haven’t been there because it’s a little further from me. Portsmouth has like 4 strip clubs on the same street and Headlights Gold has a topless side. They also do VIP dances there you’re going to pay at least 40 a song. JB’s in Chesapeake is really fun but they still smoke inside so if you don’t like that it’s not for you but they do topless dances and have 2 for $60. As far as OTC that’s not my thing so I don’t know if it will work or not but all the places I named have contact VIP.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    You want young girls to come to your beach getaway ? Seeking.com
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "JB’s in Chesapeake is really fun but they still smoke inside so if you don’t like that it’s not for you but they do topless dances and have 2 for $60."

Where is that place around Chesapeake or Newport News with the parking lot that's steep as fuck off the main strip? I thought I was going to crash into it the building was so close to the road. It had pool tables and some homemade looking stage against the wall that kind of ran along the whole wall. Jukebox instead of a dj. Place and crowd was a little rough but the one dancer they had on shift seemed down for whatever and put in a good contact grind in front of the whole room. Then there was another place that was like a converted diner where I'm pretty sure those girls were willing to go for broke. The dances I got were literally in a little diner booth and they pretty good.
  • RandomName111
    3 years ago
    It was shockingly difficult to find this thread again. Seeking wasn't the game, that's easy enough, wanted to see what my options were here in terms of club experiences and I tend to find contact lap dances (in addition to just being fun) create a very different atmosphere than the air dance only clubs (which tend to be very focused on buying girls drinks and having conversations, neither of which interest me).

Appreciate the responses and dropped some likes. @wallanon - if I ever figure out the places you're talking about I'll come back and toss you the names. Both sound interesting.

@theeastcoast - I am planning to go to Minx very soon, Headlights seems like the best option on paper tho. May check out JB's... perfect timing since mask wearing is still acceptable :) Thank you for the excellent suggestions!

Bookmarking this thread so I can easily come back to it later.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    RandomName111 said "It was shockingly difficult to find this thread again."

Bookmark should work. Or, click "Dashboard" (bottom of main menu) --> "Profile Settings" --> "View Public Profile" --> "Discussions".

You only have two, so easy for you. You can also use that public profile page to look at individual comments.
  • moezilla
    3 years ago
    There are two clubs, one doesn't even offer LD and the other one is highly regulated strictly no touching. I went to both of them. Girls sit with the regulars it's hard to get any attention. There is an Army base nearby which explains a lot. Girls are hot definitely but you would find much better options at Baltimore for sure.
  • RandomName111
    3 years ago
    Thanks Call Me! I had never really used the dashboard, I mostly just drop reviews and read them here, so I wasn't aware of that... though I did just bookmark it too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion