tuscl

Is today Friday the 13th?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Friday, August 13, 2021 9:17 PM
Yes. Considering all the astrology bullshit strippers believe in, I wonder if they'll act differently today.

17 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Well, if they do then they aren't actually into astrology. Friday the 13th is a cultural superstition. It has nothing to do with astrology.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I always have good luck on the 13th. But bad luck whenever there's a full moon.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Yes today is Friday the 13th And No, strippers don’t act differently today. Because they probably are unaware it is Friday the 13th.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why wouldn't they be aware of the date?
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I love Friday the 13th.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Imma celebrate by going to the nudie bar lulz
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Does this mean Nancy Reagan was a stripper?
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    details dscrub.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I'm sure a few used it as an excuse not to work
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Yesterday was my lucky day!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Anyone win the lottery yesterday?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nope but ended up fucked up and fucking lulz
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    During OTC meetup with my CF yesterday, she told me she had recently gotten married. So yeah, Friday the 13th hit me.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Friday the 13th is my lucky day. Thursday the 12ths always seem to suck. I've heard from various sources that part of Friday the 13th's lore as an unlucky day is that was the day when a pope declared that the Knights Templar to be heretics and to captured and killed en masse.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Ooooh!!!! Yesterday was the day The Donald was returned to the White House!! (Note: Tongue very far in cheek!) 😜
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Donald had Biden made into sausage an put on pizza. He got the House Democrats to eat Joe by saying it was baby sausage. (The sausage had to be really spicy because of course they know what real baby tastes like.) Donald in now wearing a rubber Joe Biden mask. One of those really good ones from Mission Impossible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion