tuscl

Grateful to be back in Floriduh

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Friday, August 6, 2021 11:35 PM
Ok, I just returned from a road trip where I saw what happened to places where clubs had been shutdown for a full year or longer. Some clubs never re-opened. Some others are running on modified hours even now. I'm sure it's not helping that business travel is still way down, many folks are not back in their offices yet and, after a fucking year out of the clubs, some people changed their behaviors for good and found other entertainment pursuits. I am beyond grateful to be back in Florida. You wouldn't know that COVID was even a thing here. The clubs in my area are more vibrant than they were even pre-COVID. The difference between FL clubs and what I saw in places like CT, WV and NC was stunning.

55 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Pussy.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Actually he's not a pussy, I'd call him a realist and you are living in a fantasy world but hell RickiBoi, you do you, it's inspiring to the morons that think that science ended with Jules Verne.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Florida breaks record for Covid-19 hospitalizations [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m guessing Rick and the council of Ricks are all full immune to covid and most other illnesses. Sadly, the remainder of the country isn’t immune. Florida is getting hit hard, and that’s dangerous. I hope the country takes a turn for the better soon. We could use some positive news.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    My favorite Florida reference lately is the quote “Jail-time is a pre-requisite to live in Jacksonville” 😂😂 [view link]
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Florida is such a wonderful land of chaos. Probably got covid over there but I’d be happy to return one day and enjoy hookah
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    A pussy indeed. A man who had a pair would rationally look at the low mortality stats and understand why "spread" is no longer a reason to panic. A pussy OTOH continues to hyperventilate over spread numbers while hiding out in his house binging Netflix with his milk and cookies. I'd like to elaborate further but I'm otherwise occupied in a club full of guys who AREN'T pussies. That of course is before I vigorously socially undistance the shit out of a hot ass country girl a little later tonight. In the meantime I'll let the pussies enjoy their echo chamber.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I'm sure Rick meant he was occupied in a club full of guys AND gals.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Indeed Wall, but saying that the girls aren't pussies would have been kinda awkward. I WILL say that each and every one of the thousands of girls working in clubs all over Florida tonight have more guts than some of the supposed grown as men posting in this thread.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Desantis will have my vote when he runs for president.
  • BuckMcNutter
    3 years ago
    You're all being a little hard on the Beaver ! Hospitals are full in South FL ,,, but 97% of those admitted are unvaccinated. Not that it makes it right or easier to digest. Its still a big problem. When i walked into Cheetah Hallendale and it was wall to wall people and Im vaccinated and the only one wearing a mask is me.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I like how ThatGuy85 is supposedly too afraid of clubs when he has reviews from July, September, October, and November 2020. Then more reviews in January, February, April, and May 2021 😂
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    3 years ago
    I think the moral of this story is go get vaccinated and go getcha some extras or otc!
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    yes u should totally convince a stripper to do a two on one with u and ur buddy she can stand on her head while taking ur dick in her mouth and ur buddy’s dick in her butthole but to make it truly worthwhile u need a midget covered in salad dressing to lick ur ass thru the whole experience but get vaxxed if ur gonna do that shit or u could post fantasies about ur strip clubbing all the while staying locked in ur basement with ur ron desantis sex doll like somebody who shall remain nameless what sounds like more fun?
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "I am beyond grateful to be back in Florida. You wouldn't know that COVID was even a thing here." You would if you had dealings with area hospitals. "Younger, sicker, quicker" is the buzz term these days. Seeing a spike of pediatric cases, (at least in South Florida when I was there a couple weeks ago). Didn't see anything like this last year pre Delta. But, yeah, call people pussies for taking reasonable precautions to safeguard their children.
  • BuckMcNutter
    3 years ago
    Dr Phil , Why does the midget need to be covered in salad dressing?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^ religious reasons the midget was catholic
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Does it count as social distancing if her face was buried in a pillow while she got pounded from behind? I mean sure my dick was in her and there was lots o' hand to ass contact, but her face had to be 3 feet away and she was breathing loudly through a pillowcase. Anyway... I wonder how many of the chicks working in Florida clubs are vaxxed? I'd put the over/under at 20% if I was a betting man.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    @johnsayer It’s bizarre that you believe this is an imaginary virus. I guess there are still folks who hold that belief. Its frightening to think that hospitals are seeing an influx of imaginary patients.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    "You wouldn't know that COVID was even a thing here" I truly hope that statement holds true in three or four weeks. It'll be interesting to see where the unemployment rate goes if tourists start to dry up
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Your screen name is apropos, lol. Tourism dry up? LMAO. They are flocking here in droves precisely because the pussy brigades in various states keep over-reacting. Not just the tourists either but a veritable flood of permanent transplants.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Variants, spread, anti-vaxxers oh me, oh my oh no! Mortality rates are low and our hospital system is coping. By all means feel free to post endless smarmy PSAs for vaccines, but almost nobody here is even talking about COVID anymore. We go to work and to play, our kids are going back to school mask and mandate free and normal life moves on.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    It's really funny these anti-vaxxers are the ones making all of these threads about the Covid virus, my very simple question to y'all is what are you so afraid of, most of us that got the vaccine are just going about our lives and taking care of our business yet y'all seem to feel the need to tell us we are the ones having fun wrong. Hell even DeSantis got the vaccine for all of his bluster and politicing, he's just as much a hypocrite as the rest of you pussies.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Let's not have this thread morph into another repetitive vaccine debate, replete with endless self-satisfied virtue signaling via smarmy PSAs. We have a bountiful supply of those threads on here already. The purpose of this thread was really to talk about the state of the club business in different areas, with Florida very much being on the better end of the spectrum.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    " Hell even DeSantis got the vaccine for all of his bluster and politicing," Exactly, Marco Rubio is getting conservative air time for talking about "mask fetish" and calling Covid a "cold", but I recall his pussy ass grabbing a jab while front line hospital workers were still scrambling to try to find the then scarcely available vaccines. Also, Rick you had to know this was going to be a political, not front room thread when you created it.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    >>>The purpose of this thread was really to talk about the state of the club business in different areas, with Florida very much being on the better end of the spectrum.<<< Bullshit RickiBoi you're a constant hypocrite always creating whiny baby threads then when you get called out you try to pull that aw shucks that's not what I meant, how about owning your own weak as fuck crap like an agenda that is just trying to stir up as much shit as you can, if you were truly happy to be back in Floriduh,
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    RickDugan said "Let's not have this thread morph into another repetitive vaccine debate" If it becomes that, then it's your fault as much as anyone else's. This is yet another vehicle for you to direct schoolyard insults at others for having a different point of view than you. Virtue Signaling: The action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue. [Oxford Languages] Which is precisely what you do in every single one of these threads. The negative spin only comes into play when someone doesn't like the other person's opinions or sentiments. The only question here is how many COVID threads you intend to generate before you complain (again) about all the COVID threads being generated here.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Baloney CMI. I called someone a pussy for responding to my opening post with more whining about COVID spread in Florida. My hope for this thread was to start a discussion about the state of affairs in the clubs in different areas, not to have highly risk averse whiners and ceaseless vaccine virtue signalers turn this thread into another COVID spread debate. Now sure COVID policies are not completely avoidable as they impact club conditions, but this was very much intended to be a discussion about strip clubs and strippers, not COVID spread and vaccination rates.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    If you don't want thread to morph into COVID debate, then don't even slip the word "COVID" into your opening post.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Ahh RickiBoi So with 32 total posts on this thread, 10 of them are you just spouting some meaningless insult, calling others names, my very unscientific count there seems to be 9 references to vaccines or covid, which include juvenile insults, by you, give us a single example of you talking specifically about the state of affairs of strip clubs elsewhere compared to Floriduh, Methinks Thou art full of baloney yourself
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "If you don't want thread to morph into COVID debate, then don't even slip the word "COVID" into your opening post." C'mon now. If the mere mention of COVID in the context of strip club conditions is enough to set off the whiners and smug virtue signalers then we might as well not talk about clubs at all. Club conditions in various areas are a direct result of COVID responses. But talking about the state of affairs in different clubs is not the same as fixating on virus spread and vaccination rates. Here's an example: The club scene in Greensboro NC was atrocious. Southside Johnny's is now only open 3 nights per week. Christies was a literal ghost town, with one dancer and me. Even Treasure Club was rather depressing, with a small crew of dancers (who preferred to eat in the back rather than work the floor) and an equally small crew of customers. See how that works? We can talk about club conditions without endless debates about COVID spread and vaccines.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Club Desire RI was not suffering any after effects the last 2 times I was there in mid July. The OP's childhood stomping grounds are suffering the after effects, but those stomping grounds were never epic.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Yes Ricky! The clubs we go to don't allow yucky vaginas! It was a club full of guys everyone! By the way, Ricky and I always practice safe sex! Since masks get in the way of our good time, I always let him push my face into the pillow and take me from behind! And Ricky! You did have it in me last time! 😉
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    This is for everyone else except Ricky to read... When you are doing sex work your partner has small, well, um... you know... never admit it is small. Say things like, " Ooooooh yeah! I feel it in me real good!"
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    I felt you in me real good Ricky! 😉
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Club Desire RI was not suffering any after effects the last 2 times I was there in mid July. The OP's childhood stomping grounds are suffering the after effects, but those stomping grounds were never epic." This doesn't surprise me. Desire is a very popular club which does an excellent job on every front. I wonder how the other PVD clubs are holding up though.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    It’ll let those that frequent the other Providence venues speak to the present state, but it’s not stellar as it once was for many reasons.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Just to prove a very unscientific point I have about 19 strip clubs within less than one hours drive, you say Florida is back to normal, I can tell you that it’s been over a week since any reviews have been posted for even the most popular clubs here in South Florida it is partly seasonal but not completely, so I don’t buy your theory that Florida has returned to normal. Can you attribute this to to non COVID reasons ?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ 25, you're equating review count with club attendance. I wouldn't be so quick to do that. Only a very tiny subset of strip club visitors ever bother to write a review and they trend older and more to the dayshift. Sure a few old guys might still be staying home and probably aren't traveling like they used to, but that's not the same as clubs being bad. The clubs here in NE FL are as busy as I've ever seen them and I've been binging a bit lately. Everything else I have is anecdotal, but between the news reports of lines outside of places like Tootsies and what some dude recently reported about a S. FL club being wall to wall with people, I have no doubt that other FL clubs are doing just fine now too.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    since mr dugan is lamenting that this thread has begun io spin into covid bullshit i shall rescue the thread just because i am a stand up kind of geneious rr dugan becaus this is a thread about returning to “Floriduh” why dont u explain the ritual behind becoming a “real floriduh man”(tm) after all it would appear that u consider mr twentyfive a “pussy florida man”(tm) as i understand it all “real floriduh man”(tm) candidate undergo a rigorous and demandding ritual to earn the right to call themselves floriduh men: the ritual begins in some sort of fast food restaurant. the young “floriduh boy”(tm) will enter the establishment, say a burger king, remove his pants, and find a way to wash his ball in the soda machine. all the while he leads a chant of “if this is a free country why cant i wash my balls in the soda machine this is floriduh so fuck u fuck u yeah floriduh!!: most north florida an panhandle fast food restaurants will give free fries after the “holy ball washing”(tm) then the floriduh boy gets good an drunk on the cheapest form of alcohol he can procure. a large number of floriduh boys fail becaus the cheap liquor they obtain causes blindness once sufficient cheap booze has been ingested the floriduh boy must perform the holy ritual of “gatormania”(tm) the holy ritual of gatormania(tm) requires the florida boy to find a gator and stick his thumb up said gators butthole. then he feeds the gator a french fry to show respect for the most important “floriduh animal”(tm) and make up for any psychic pain inflicted during gatormania(tm). gators are actually sensitive creatures who dont like thiat shit u may ask why ther arent more gatormania(tm) fatalities. the short answer is that most floriduh boys get confused, go to a pet store, and molest an iguana or bearded dragon do u remember ur gatormania(tm) mr dugan? trick question becaus no real floriduh man(tm) remembers gatormania. but somewhere there is an iguana that remembers and rly hates mr dugan DISCUSS! now that this geneious has shifted this thread away from the covid and toward the sociology of floriduh we can proceed with the discussion your welcome
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    And just a general comment for all about my opening post... What depressed me most about my recent trip up north is seeing clubs that were either closed for good or on drastically reduced hours. Less open clubs = less competition. In the extreme, when only one or two remain(s), you get shit like what Club Lust in Martinsburg is now pulling. So if you aren't already, hopefully you'll get out there and support your local clubs.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Phil, FYI there is no comedic genius in your troll posts, nor are the points you are trying to make particularly cutting or novel. You just look like an odd jerkoff regurgitating half baked nonsense in a retarded fashion. You're welcome. 😉
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^ i guess ur iguana molestation embarrasses u i guess ur not a real floriduh man(tm). sad that u dont want to live ur heritage I feel sorry for u 😞
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    also u misspelled your welcome just thought id let u know since im a geneious and u arent
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I'm not claiming a scientific poll but your observations are purely anecdotal as well, and my belief is that the same percentage of folks writing reviews would be applicable, and being that there is a smaller amount of reviews assuming 5% if even that small amount bother to write a review, there should still be the same percentage and the reviews are way down, so if you were just following through your observations are very flawed. If you want a legitimate means of comparison in the state of Florida, both payroll tax revenue and sales tax revenue are both rather low compared to June, of 2019 so there's that as well.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's hard to take southerners seriously.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    "What depressed me most about my recent trip up north is seeing clubs that were either closed for good or on drastically reduced hours." The drastically reduced hours are occurring up north here in Indianapolis, mostly from opening later. So there is a reduction or elimination of day shifts. Even when the clubs open, girls tend not to show up until later. This was always a problem but is worse now.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Just to add to my last point, in the Israeli study I linked to, the power of natural immunity was found to offer 6.7 times more protection than immunity obtained through vaccination. As described in the study, that's because with natural immunity the body develops antibodies to the entire surface of the virus, not just a spike protein constructed from a vaccine.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    oops...wrong thread.
  • gotoguy
    3 years ago
    90% of Israeli's are vaccinated, including the ones that got natural infections. So the study is part of the reason they are doing boosters.
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    I can’t wait until the day comes that we can go back to just worrying about catching STDs in strip clubs.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Without any interest in resurrecting the old thread where I predicted that Ron DeSantis would lose in court when the cruise lines fought back against his prohibition against proof of Covid vaccinations The Florida Supreme Court ruled in favor of Norwegian Cruise Lines against the State of Florida and the cruise lines now have the right to require proof of vaccination before allowing you to board. So there’s another venue that unvaccinated folks are excluded from, with more coming.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Interesting. Which do you think will be the next venue here in FL which will require proof of vaccination?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Fairly certain that the school mask issue will be settled in a way you guys aren’t happy with, but the decision is going to be handed back to local control and my belief is the winning argument is going to be the opposition to mandates from centralized government whether it’s the governors office overriding local school boards same as the opposition to Federal control over the voting process I believe that the doctrinaire court we have now will come down in favor of local government making rules closer to the folks on the ground.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    As far as which venues will require proof it’s already happening in businesses and it won’t surprise me to see these requirements instituted at concerts, county fairgrounds although I do believe there will be some pushback and some locations will avoid these mandates, but this is going to be the issue and the pro vaccine people are starting to gain the upper hand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion