tuscl

Clubs that have local alcohol options?

Beer, wine, liquor. More than the standard domestic or imports, or big name brands.

The best example I can think of is this club, with their own microbrewery. Tuscl doesn’t seem too fond of that club, but I give that place points for the concept.
https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=2510

Acropolis in Portland OR has a TON of local craft beer options.

13 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd love a place like that. Most strip clubs water drinks down including pitchers of beer 😭
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I prefer my brew straight from the tap - nice and warm and frothy!

It’s very local and fresh too!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    There’s usually like the one local brew. I was recently in Chicago, your gonna see Goose Island.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I thank God I'm not one of those bent dudes who like bougie beer. They'd turn up their nose at a chick with a killer bod just because she had crooked teeth.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Yeah what muddy said makes the most sense
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "There’s usually like the one local brew. I was recently in Chicago, your gonna see Goose Island."

That's the sad truth of the matter. Most clubs think serving a AB Inbev product like GI is offering craft beer. If I ever run across a club that stocks Toppling Goliath beers, I will write a review on that basis alone.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I'm happy with 8 Coors Light.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'd be on board with this, seeing as I'm a craft beer nerd. But think most clubs assume (perhaps correctly) that it's not worth the trouble to stock a bunch of "weird beers" when everyone is there to look at boobies, and not compare a Revival Brewing Co.'s NE IPA to a Tilted Barn NE IPA (two local breweries in RI).

FYI ... go with the Tilted Barn IPAs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre thinking too bougie.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I want New Glarus from Wisconsin in a Portland club!
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    Treasures, the only club in Beer City Asheville NC serves a good selection of craft beers. And (pre covid at least) they are at similar prices to regular bars.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    One of the ironies here is that many strip clubs charge craft beer prices for mass-produced, macro beers.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Craft beer prices are because of cheap fucks who but one beer and don't tip. Like paying $95 for a $60 sweater to cover shoplifting costs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion