tuscl

Going to TJ soon, need advice

Hey gentlemen, my brothers and I are going to TJ for a bachelor party in the next month and need some information getting over there. As we all know with scamdemic I've read that the land crossing border is closed but then I see hear and read people are still going over? Has anyone been there lately? Can anyone verify this? Also what would be the easiest way to get there and are they doing covid PCR tests on the return? Thank you all for your help, this is not my first time going to TJ but I haven't been in over two years so just looking for some clarity as things have changed. Thank you all!!

21 comments

• booji boy
    3 years ago
    Scamdemic? smh...
  • OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    @Joose1803,

I dub thee, toolshed.

Get a fucking clue. Have you even attempted to read some of the recent posts on here about TJ?

And what the fuck is a scamdemic? The same thing that has people hooked to a ventilator while shitting and pissing into a diaper in intensive care?
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    Yup scamdemic! I am a bio medicinal engineer and covid is bullshit, there's not even a virus to test. This scamdemic is just a set up to get people to take the vaccine. Ok so can I get some help please?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You’re a biomedicinal engineer but the guys I’d listen to are Biomedical Engineers you’re a scam yourself
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ @Joose1803
    As a bio medicinal engineer, I'm sure you understand when you're told to go fuck yourself, that's something you do without help. No one here can help with that.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    Lol... bio medicinal engineer. The new school year can't get here fast enough for some rascals.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    @Joose1803. I agree...this whole HK thing is an even bigger Scamdemic. I highly recommend going instead to Vegas or something. Have you heard how dangerous TJ is. To say nothing of the corruption and the degenerate populace.....I would recommend staying the great US of A.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    I recommend paying for VIP and reading the reviews, articles etc. lots of knowledge already shared on this site.

If covid is a scam or not, same issue getting in n out of states or Mex.

Since it’s not your first time to TJ, you know the drill. Not much has changed except that pedwest is closed.
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    @tbot1102 why do you feel the HK thing is a scam? I've been to Vegas before finding this community and I struck out at the SC I went to..if I would of found this place before then it probably wouldn't have happen.

@greenbeans thank you for the information..

Are they testing people to come back into the states?
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Try Key West instead. The clubs there are the best. Especially the one with the hot chicks overflowing outside.
  • JAprufrock
    3 years ago
    @Joose1803,

Always happy to enlighten a newbie to the wonders of TJ:

1. At customs, let them know you're going to Hong Kong. They will give you some half-off lap dance coupons.
    2. Don't get scammed by taxi drivers. It's a nice, short walk from the border to Zona Norte, especially at night when there's less traffic.
    3. Stay at Hotel Cascadas (next to Hong Kong) and have the front desk guy keep your money in their safe.
    4. HK generally is safe, but just in case, keep a knife handy in your back pocket.
    5. When negotiating arriba (sex) with the ladies, tell them than $200 is your best offer and don't give them a penny more.
    6. Remember that the policia are there to help you. Be sure to wave and smile at them when you see them driving by.

Hope this helps. Enjoy!
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    @ JAprufrock are you sure about telling customs? I thought the idea was to be discreet about going to HK especially around these times? And I read on some reviews to stay at rizos because it's quiet and you can sleep there while Cascades it's always booming so no matter what floor you're on you always hear the music.

@Dolfan Key West? As in key West Florida? The last island at the end of Florida? Lol
  • Joose1803
    3 years ago
    Also are they testing people to get back into the states?
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    No tests, yes temperature checks. Virus is real and ravaging TJ. The girls will not be impressed with your pseudo science bullshit, as many of their friends and family have been affected.
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    JAprufrock just gave you the best advice ever seen for a newbie of your ilk.
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    Also, learn the phrase “Yo soy un grande pandejo.” It means “ I am a good person.” Mexicans, especially the police; respect Gringos who are self assured.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    @Joose1803, I heard that Zona Norte is on the verge of being closed because of the Scamdemic. Long time members here (including Tahoecruz) have spoken highly of the FKK clubs in Europe. Look them up and I recommend that you and your buddies book flight tickets to go to the FKKs. If you end up on Zona Norte (highly advise against that but just in case), then please do follow the advice from @JAprufock and @tahoecruz.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    3 years ago
    Oh my goodness.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    japfruck. you are a scream.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    "Also are they testing people to get back into the states?"

As of my last visit to TJ (July 2021) there was no test to return to the USA, just like before the pandemic, a passport check and a quick custom's declararon had me back into the US.

Adelita's requires a mask to enter but not required in the club and HK requires a mask and temperatura check, both clubs also do a thorough search: wand, pat down, and metal detector.
  • mf92802
    3 years ago
    I’ve been out of the game for the past eight months. As I read through the boards preparing for an October return I can only wonder… has San Jose guy returned as deaertscrub?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion