tuscl

Sponsored Vitamin V Super Stud, the secret!

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
There he is driving into the Atlanta Follies back parking lot in his big motorhome. And it has a polyurethane wrap which gives the name of his Vitamin V sponsor in blue, and it shows him holding up the little blue pill.

The secret is that he doesn't use it because he doesn't need it.

The story is that one time he took three Puerto Rican girls to a motel. The girls were laughing because they each knew first hand that any one of them could drain out 4 or 5 guys just by doing them in rounds. And so what was this one guy, JuiceBox69 thinking he was going to do?

But sure enough, he did his best and he was trying to fuck them one after another, without cease.

Now this is an unconfirmed rumor, that one of the girls was related to A.O.C.

The girls decided to give him a gift. They made a circle around him and laid on their hands. Then they recited an incantation, and sure enough, Juice now had brown fur, hooves, and a tail. They had turned him into a donkey.

But then after 5 minutes, he was back as before. But one thing remained, he now had incredible capacity. And yes, now Juice was pounding it into those three girls throughout the night.

So of course Vitamin V sponsors him, while few know that he doesn't use it.

He drives in behind Follies, Shailynn, still with two years of high school left, is too young to participate. And then Shailynn will be going to Bob Jones University, because his mom and the pastor of the West Texas Christian Glee Club got him a scholarship. Then he will be succeeding Robert Tilton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unhqk-sA…

His mom does not like him associating with Juice. When she finds out about this Follies visit, she might go back to locking him in the attic. Or she might just take him to more Glee Club rehearsals in West Texas.

But as it stands, the Follies girls come out, and Shailynn has them each take a ticket off of the roll. Then it will be Shailynn who calls out their numbers when they get their turn with Juice.

At the end, Juice always offers each of them money, because he is Juice, and because he cares. But they never take it. Often they say, "It's I who should be paying you."

And when Juice comes to Follies, it shuts the place down for the entire day. The girls don't want to be with anyone else. So Juice always makes a nice donation to the club.

There you have it, the secret behind Vitamin V's Sponsored Super Stud.

SJG

9 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    The most bad-ass part of juice is the one where he is still operating a vehicle when he’s been turned into a donkey. 😎
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Juice was satisfied to let Shailynn call out the ticket numbers of the Follies Girls one at a time. Now he is changing to two at a time!

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7671…

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Leave it to san_jose_creep to write TUSCL fan fiction.

At its heart it's really a troll on Shailene that's thinly veiled as a juicebox man-crush. And note the missing "no homo" disclaimer.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^Shailynn
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    You need to have a conversation with your autocorrect about Shailene lol.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    So let me get this straight, in this story I have 2 years left of high school so that makes me a sophomore in high school going to strip clubs? That sounds like a pretty cool high school kid to me! Thanks for the props SJG!!!
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    “ At its heart it's really a troll on Shailene that's thinly veiled as a juicebox man-crush. And note the missing "no homo" disclaimer.”

is there anything wrong with that?

I mean rly, if anybody on here would see the humor in San Jose guy having a man crush on him I think it is Mr. Shailynn

It’s all good as long as there are no irl panel vans and chloroform

If you’re going to complain about man crushes here’s a weird one for you: Mr. dugan and the governor of Florida. C’mon man. It’s one thing to feel a politician is doing a good job but dugan has a notebook filled with doodles that say “Mr. Rick DeSantis”. Somebody tell him DeSantis is already married — to a woman!
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Juice will always have his own hotel complex, and its filled with strippers just like the ones from Follies.

And he'll have them all take numbers and then be calling out four of their numbers at a time, and doing this around the clock.

https://www.ashevilleareaalternative.com…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion