tuscl

2 is better than 1 I guess

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, July 30, 2021 10:10 PM
Don't understand why my opinion has changed but in the past I've tried 2 girls.. even making sure they work good together. Usual I hate the double in cost and feel as if one girl is being left out and a waste of money But Last the last weekend I was about to leave and got 2 girls at the end and OMG... One would work my cock and the other would french and breast feed me then switch Legit I was such in heaven I think on future trips to any decent extras clubs I'm getting 2 girls at once Maybe I'm making to much money these days for old complaints to be an issue 😂 Maybe I'm making to much money these days... No nih

16 comments

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    Bit of bragging going on here lately. About time. 👍👍
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Im all for group fun
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am glad you had a great experience with two girls Juice! Having two girls increases the price - but if they both concentrate on keeping you happy - it can be worth the increased price. Enjoy those great times! Keep making the big money too!
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Bacon!! I bet they’re good ‘ol girls.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    There’s no “I guess” about it in my book. Two girls are more than double the fun, and may not even be double the cost. Last couple of times I’ve done threesomes it was the girls’ suggestion. I balked a bit at the price and the girls bid against themselves and gave me a significant discount because they were so eager to do it together. More than a single for sure, but it wasn’t double. And yeah, DFK with one while the other is giving head is exquisite.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Last time I had tried two girls to go, one hid in the bathroom while I was busy with the other one. And then they switched. So, ya, it was double the price and not really that much more fun for me.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @JuiceBox69 Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good times, good times.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LOL my bet is on juice wants two so he can suck on one strap-on while he gets pegged by the other. Call it the spit roast special. (No homo)
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    threesomes can be good. sometimes really good and sometimes not so good.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    These comments are great! It’s always fun to see a Juice post - and hear of his success in making big money - and his enjoyment of the local girls!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Juicy's ass is so big he needs two to pry the cheeks apart.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Juice's Secret [view link] SJG
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I really enjoy two girl lap dances, not so much VIP. As long as the girls are into each other, having two girls make out while one grinds on me and my hands roam is pretty great. In the VIP and OTC it's poor value unless it's seriously discounted (i.e. $150 for both when it's $100 normally). Threesomes with two civvy girls is obviously the best way to have sex, period. Two fives really do make a Ten.
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    ^ so sayeth the great George Carlin. Of course he also said five two equal a ten. But he drew the line at ten ones.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    So we learn that Vitamin V did a photo shoot out at Follies. In view of their sign, the motorhome with the Vitamin V polyurethane wrap. And then the picture of Juice holding up the little blue pill. And then Juice on the ground. Long line of girls under his left arm. Another long line of girls under his right arm. Now Shailynn did not want to be in the picture because his mother could see it. As it is now, she knows about this trip to Follies with Juice. She will be spending lots of hours on highways, driving Shailynn to West Texas Christian Glee Club events in places like, Van Horn, Marfa, Alpine, and Uvalde. Some of these have less than 1000 people and are little more than water stations for steam locomotives. But if she saw a picture like this, then she would probably go back to locking Shailynn in the attic. Juice's Secret [view link] SJG Jolene [view link]
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Hey SJG, here's one for you to chew on. Juice and I along with 96% of the rest of the United States were able to access the internet including adult sites all throughout COVID. How come you weren't able to?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion