tuscl

Do you like for a dancer to be "physical" with you at the stage??

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 5:05 PM
This has happened to me two trips in a row at one of my hangouts. This club has very loose rules and they don't care if the dancer gives contact to the customers by the stage. I tipped this one young dancer on several occasions and she proceded to grind on me by the stage. Basically she "Dry humped" me at the stage. She literally took my hand and placed it on her ass. I know some of you are saying why am I complaining?, well I'm not but I don't think I would like to be the center of attention especially if it had of been very crowded. I think part of her reason for doing it is to try and get some of the other guys to tip because at this club(predominately black) alot of the customers don't like to tip. I don't mind tipping or spending as long as I am having fun and getting my money's worth but not going over my budget. So would you like a dancer putting you on display in front of every one or would you like to keep you "sexual" side to yourself??

14 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    This happens to me all the time or a lot of the time. I enjoy it. Have you had a dancer put both legs around your head as well? That can be a nice position as well. If the dancers are physical alot though, you have to be on guard. Watch out for high heels accidently coming too close and watch out that a dancer sees where you are, don't move around too much on her. I got a bloody nose one time when a dancer jumped up from the bottom of the stage and accidently hit me in the face. I do try to avoid some really wild dancers that look like they are an accident waiting to happen. Well sometimes I do if I know what's coming. I prefer no acrobatics on my shoulders swinging from pole to pole.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I was refering to a cage like stage in case any of you are having dirty thoughts about the comment about a dancer swinging from pole to pole.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I don't mind. It's almost mandatory at my favorite club. They'll go into pervert row and do a lapdance, which is always cool. I even had a DATY experience once there with my former fave. At other clubs, I wouldn't mind, but other than my one trip to East St. Louis, my stage experiences are all one-way contact.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I never sit near the stage so I guess my answer is no.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    At some clubs, it's the main reason I go. By the way, you shouldn't worry too much about being the center of attention. I believe that's always the girl, and few onlookers notice or care about whichever guy she's with.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I don't mind at all. If I am placing my self stage-side, then I have to expect that sort of thing to happen. Typically, it's the dancers way of generating business. If guys see her doing something sexy with a tipper, then THEY will want some of that.. which leads to more tips and dance requests. I know that approach works, because I have witnessed such things and have nearly broken my neck trying to get to the stage! One such incident happened several years back at Solid Gold in London, Ontario, which is a nude club. A cute dancer was on stage. She had short hair, which meant that I had very little interest in her. Anyhow, guys were jumping on the stage as they usually do, and laying down so that she could straddle them and do her little routine. She was obviously REALLY enjoying herself - you could tell because she was looking VERY moist down there. One of the guys that I was with saw that and took a liking to it, and next thing I knew he had also jumped on stage. I moved closer to get a better look - she WAS looking MUCH more inviting, as she seemed to get more and more excited. About that time, she straddled my friend and she actually DRIPPED on his cheek. I know some might think that was disgusting, but I thought it was hot... Most everyone in the club witnessed that, and watched with jaws dropping as she leaned over and licked her own juices off his face. I've never seen so many guys jumping on the stage at once. There literally, was no space left on the stage... guys (including me) were actually waiting their turn to jump on stage.
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    DougS: that was a very wild story. I don't know if I would want her "cumming" on my cheeck but it would be nice to know I made her wet.
  • Ironcat
    17 years ago
    I find that the stage tipping is always a pretty good indicator of what the VIP dance will be like. Many a time I have had to make that walk back to my table with a woody, but isn't that the point of going to a SC in the first place?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Excellent experience DougS! Not to try and top yours good buddy, but "getting physical" with me at the stage DID happen to the MAX at The Tunica Cabaret! As most of you know, when the club was open, I had my regular dancers, as I'd be stopping off there 2-3 days a week and they all knew what I wanted and expected in EXTRAS. Christ, I am saving money now that it's closed!!! One afternoon I was sitting at the stage, no other cusomters, bartender, DJ, no security, and 3 other dancers, of which the black dancer was in the dressing room. One of my FAVs got on stage while the other remaining dancers (which happened to be FAVs also) sat on each side of me at the stage. I gave them couple of bucks to tip the onstage dancer. During the first song, they tipped out the stage dancer all the dollars I gave them. During the second song, the FAV stage dancer (knowing what I like), got on her knees, bent her head toward my lap, unzipped my trousers (went commando, of course), pulled out Mr Happy (which was somewhat already erect) and started giving me my usual BBBJ (but while on stage). The DJ was reading a book & the bartender was washing glasses, paying to attention. So, the other two FAV dancers scooted my chair outward from the stage and started going down on me at the same time, for almost a full minute, while the stage FAV was keeping a lookout!! First time I ever had two dancers working on Mr Happy at once. Those two FAVs took me against the wall on a couch and both finished me off with their tongues. That was THE most memorable ITC BBBJ I ever had! Jeez, I sure do miss them girls!!!!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Damn, Bones! No doubt memorable! After reading that account, >>I<< miss those girls, and I've never even seen them - or experienced their talented tongues (unfortunately).
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I was able to at least turn my girls onto two other TUSCLers while the club was open! The girls performed with exceptional satisfaction, which made me feel proud! My former ATF even took one TUSCLer OTC one evening.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bones: Aren't you the generous one! Uhh... if/when we meetup in Indy or Kokomo, I'm sorry to say that >>I<< am not that generous... don't expect me to give up MY favs! (you might've noticed that I've not mentioned the names of ANY of my ATFs (past or present), nor have I given you the name of the girl from my last experience that I related to you... Sorry... I'm a selfish man!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Ah shucks Doug! Come on and learn to share. I only want them for 30 minutes! I'll return them in good shape, maybe a bit tattered with cum. LOL Seriously, I can understand wanting to keep your ATF all to yourself, but why the FAVs? Hell, even shadowcat shares his FAVs sometimes.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bones: I DID give you ONE name ... the name of a girl that was very ahh... entertaining... but you missed your chance with her. DOH! Unfortunately, I have no idea where the heck she's gone to, now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion