tuscl

who else--outside the norm--have you taken to an SC, with you?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, July 26, 2021 7:56 AM
the norm = any so-called 'expected' cat; like a brother, male co-worker, your dad or brother-in-law. outside the norm would be: your day-job boss, neighbor, your children's school teacher, your priest, etc. whatchoo got?

12 comments

• gothamyte
    3 years ago
    or is there anyone you 'planned' to take with you to an SC, but you just didn't get the chance? one of my bosses asked me. but he suddenly passed away before I could. now i wish i hadn't procrastinated... was gonna take this lesbian couple i knew. but the ONLY spot i wanted to take them closed. woulda been fun tho. an ex-girl asked me to take her, while we were dating. no way. didn't want to be her first, for that.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Back in the 80's before lap dances, I took my wife because she wanted to see what actually went on there. I've never seen her drink a cocktail so fast. She didn't feel comfortable being the only female customer there, we were in and out in 5 minutes. I didn't have fun either.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    No one. But I will take this opportunity to say that someone you should not bring to a strip club is your buddy who just went through a traumatic, acrimonious divorce. Because it might start out as "Boys' night out! It'll get your mind off things.", but in reality the Vegas odds point to that guy getting you not-gently thrown out of a club. Trust me.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Been with my boss. Wasn't planned but we happened to run into each other at a hotel the night before. I even bought him a couple of dances when he became enamored with a girl during her stage.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Took a first date to one after having appetizers and drinks. She was liking the idea, but once inside she got intimidated pretty quickly and was hiding out in the restroom. After 20-30 minutes l left because she wasn’t answering my calls. Maybe she left first? No, because an hour later she texts me and asks where did I go! Told her 30 minutes in the bathroom was long enough for me to take the hint to go home. First dates are so weird when you meet them on line. She was an average girl looks wise, but had a nice rack. Maybe she was auditioning instead of the bathroom?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    My niece came to visit me while she was in college and she wanted to go to a strip club. I took her on a tour of the Portland scene with my wife. It was a stage only trip for me. I still remember being at the last club at the end of the night. We were pretty drunk by then. We were all at the stage tipping this perfect 10 hot blonde. My wife and I were on each side of my niece, and the blonde is spread eagled in front of us. She puts a foot on the outside of my wife's and I's heads and pushes them together so we are all three close together between her legs and says "family moment". It was a weird and unforgettable night.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    ^^ LOL. Memorable night, unless someone steps up, it might be Sirlap FTW.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    I've taken a few "dates" to clubs...a couple of the paid variety and on civie. One of the dancers was really interested in my civie date but unfortunately the feeling wasn't mutual.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Two years ago I took two Hooter girls to a concert on the way pasted a SC. Neither one had ever been to a club and that was the main topic for the next couple hours. Needless to say we stopped 4 and hour on the way home. Neither got dances but one had a good time tipped on stage and talked with a couple of strippers the other was quite reserved. Nothing overly exciting but I have to admit I enjoyed the comments from other patrons wanting to know what my old ass was doing with 2 young hotties
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    ^ stopped for a hour
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A friend who became very religious. He was giving Bible tracts as tips 😭🤣
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    i've always wanted to take my pops. but he hates SCs. and can't believe i'm into 'em.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion