tuscl

Eating at McDonalds

crazyjoe
Colorado
Saturday, July 24, 2021 2:43 PM
I never eat at McDonalds except for the occasional breakfast . I mainly just use that place to shit and destroy shitters. I was in there yesterday destroying a shitter and decided I wanted a little snack so I ate a kids meal. His mom was PISSED!

18 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Locally, there is a large McDonalds, where on the Neighborhoods group the locals say of the street hookers, "They use it as a bar". That is, it is their base of support, buying food, using the bathrooms, etc. But the locals harass the prostitutes, take pictures of them, pressurize police. And the women are not nice looking either. A bleak situation. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Glad to see CrazyJoe is still very regular. I’m sure the McDonalds pricing is effected by the number of shitters CrazyJoe has destroyed.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Over Billions and Billions Destroyed"
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Best place to take a shit in any major city is a nice hotel. For restaurants, Starbucks > Anywhere else
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    Ive destroyed a few shitters at taco bell!
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    McD is a last resort - for eating and shitting. But I loved the place when I was a teenager. The fries were much better then. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Then they stop frying them in animal fat or something
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    lol what did i just read. Why stop in a McDonalds to take a dump? Are you just looking to catch for hep-C or hemroids
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I still miss the Angus deluxe. I like a double quarter pounder with cheese once in a while.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    McDs should experiment with some franchises making big fresh ground beef ( not frozen patties) burgers to order and see how they do. But I guess their attitude is if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Plenty of people still settle for that shit.
  • axe77
    3 years ago
    ^^^ "Are you just looking to catch for hep-C or hemroids" Jesus now we gotta worry about catching hemorrhoids?
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    Tetradon said, "Best place to take a shit in any major city is a nice hotel. For restaurants, Starbucks > Anywhere else" ^ i dont stay in hotels often, but I agree with that
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    Oops accidentally posted too soon. Starbucks is not a good place to shit because they only have one stall bathrooms. If you got to take a while McDonald's is a better option to shit. They always have clean shitters
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I don't eat where I shit!
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    I like your slogan sirlap
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Has anybody noticed that even though nobody ever goes to McDonalds they're always busy > Hmmmm that's curious don't y'all think ?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    To paraphrase Yogi Berra, “Nobody goes there anymore, it’s too crowded.”
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    McDonald's has gone downhill. At least from what I've seen. The ice cream machines never work. The quality varies greatly by location. Ones in touristy areas have jacked up prices. But sometimes they're the only thing around thats open. Fast food used to be cheap and consistent now its just about convenience.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Joe! Joe! Joe!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion