tuscl

She offered me a combo package

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
OK, so last night a girl quoted me a LD price which would include me snorting coke, which she would provide, off her ass or anywhere else I wanted. I declined of course, but that was a new one for me. Not the offer of drugs - she's hardly the first girl in my clubbing lifespan to offer me drugs - but the whole combo packaging was pretty novel.

Anyone else run into anything like this?

12 comments

• RTP
    3 years ago
    Not really a combo package but the last dancer that I had OTC with seemed much more interested in selling me Coke than providing the service we agreed to. She offered the coke before, during and after. That was my first and final time with her.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve not had that type of offer. I’ve done some drugs with dancers - during my hard drinking days - and I likely paid for it with the tips - but I’ve not gotten the offer upfront.

If I didn’t have any knowledge of the dancer - and I hadn’t seen her in the club previously - it might be a red flag for me. But maybe I’m being paranoid?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Maybe she was just trying to see if you were a cop.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Did extsasy with a dancer. She offered, and I took a really small bit of what she offered. It was a fun time. I've never been so ready to do damned near anything at all in my entire life. Good thing I was spending the night, because I'd have no doubt done something really fucking stupid. Aside from taking exstasy in the first place, of course.

But I haven't down anything like that since.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I've smoked weed with strippers. It was not part of a package. They smoked weed and invited me to join in.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I haven't done coke in probably 20 years, but if a stripper offered it to me on her ass, her tit, or a public toilet seat, I'd snort it up without hesitation.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I get asked if I party a lot, I don’t though. I’m not a drug guy at all and even if I was I can afford one Vice not two
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Rickyboy, I guess that’s just one of the benefits a rich young stud like yourself gets when you club at night compared to the old and feeble daytime clubbers. I’ve never been offered to party like that during dayshift with a stripper, but back in my younger days I’d find plenty of dancers looking to score a party or two late at night!
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    My only offer to do drugs with a dancer came one time when a Mexican stripper said she would like to come over to my apartment and smoke marijuana with me and play with my cat. I had talked to her before about my pet cat so she knew I had one. I never took her up on that. I have wondered if it would have led once she got there to an offer of sex in exchange for money. Would that have been likely? I was twice her age so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't consider me potential boyfriend material.

My favorite and longest regular was also a marijuana smoker and said one time if they ever legalized it here in Indiana she would like to get together and smoke it together. That would have been tempting.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    My ATF DS and I got high together ITC pretty often. It was never part of a deal or anything, though. We'd just offer it to each other. There would often be other strippers to get a free hit or to share theirs. So glad it's legal up and down the west coast. 😎
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion