tuscl

Mask, vax, or both

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
The liberal media and democrat party big brother government is not done with their fearmongering. Now, they say that with the Indian (dot-not-feather) variant, pc-speak "Delta" variant, mean that mask or vax is obsolete.

No, no, no.

I did not receive two doses of an experimental vaccine, endure 36 hours of COVID Lite, and pay out of pocket to check for antibodies, so that I could continue to wear a mask.

79 comments

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    Well, don't then. I don't either (though I might in certain circumstances.) The virus doesn't know, or care. A virus has 2 choices (only), infect or die. It is unlikely to infect you or me.

Live long and prosper.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Vaxed. Will mask when it gets cold out, more for colds and flus.

Unvaccinated individuals are potential vectors for variants epsilon, zeta, theta, etc.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    ay tetradon,

say didn't you say in one the threads here you work in pharma?

anyway just wanted to know your opinion on a doc by the name of dr. michael yeadon. since you are in pharma industry i'm sure you have an idea of who is or was.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    Channeling Dave_Anderson today, it seems. Do you think smallpox and MMR were conspiracies as well?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I do work in pharma. I've heard the name, but his statements on the vaccine seem to be unfounded. Every vaccine has side effects and nothing has 100% efficacy. But you know what has more side effects? COVID.

The vaccine isn't "approved" but it's authorized for emergency use after enough testing to get it approved. It's hair splitting.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I would say, get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, but any vaccine is better than nothing.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    For some entities, their motto is "never let a good crisis go to waste."
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I guess when you don't have science or common sense on your side you just shout about politics and spout racist comments to justify your opinion.

Personally I got vaccinated back in April and I've only worn a mask in places that specifically require it since then. My family does have a family reunion coming up with about 150-200 extended family members that will attend. The 6 of us organizing the event had been debating whether or not to ask everyone to wear a mask and we were about evenly split the last time we talked back in early June.

However, with the latest trends we all agreed this past weekend to require everyone in attendance to be masked and we are doing temperature checks at the door. We made the choice because we have about 45 family members who are over 65 including 12 that are 85+ and 3 that are 100+ years old attending. We also have 2 relatives who are undergoing chemo treatments that would be susceptible to the virus causing serious complications.

We let everyone know through the event page we had set up and the responses have been mostly positive or indifferent to the mask requirement. Only 2 people have complained and said they wouldn't wear a mask. They have both now been told not to come unless they wear the masks.

I'm not that concerned with the thought of catching it myself since my age group handles it fairly well for the most part. I am worried about someone infecting one of the elderly members of the family. My 104 year old great grandmother has had to spend most of the past 16 months alone because of the dangers of the virus and I want to do everything within reason to make sure she can enjoy what may be her last family reunion as safely as possible. If that means everyone wearing a mask and having the temperature scanned so be it.
  • mcmeister
    3 years ago
    Just get the vaccibe and stop amplifying the spread of misinformation. Statistically speaking, your odds of having complications from the vaccine are orders of magnitude smaller than complications of the virus, and there are literally zero credible sources that claim otherwise.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    @Tetradon: If you were responding to me, apologies. I was talking about the OP.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I'm 79 with stage 3 COPD. I spent a year cooped up with fear. Since I got full vaccinated in March I have been going mask less unless required to and so far that has only been to doctor visits. In every business that I have been to the employees have been 99.44% masked until today. Today I went to my local Waffle House for the first time in 16 months and not a single employee was wearing a mask. I have no way of knowing if they were all vaccinated.

There is so much confusion going on about variants, effects, masks, etc that it is difficult to know who to believe. So I am just going to go with my gut feelings and not wear a mask unless I am required to by a business or local government.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I say neither. Its all just a show of submission, and they promote irrational hysteria.

SJG
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I masked and social distanced consistently during the worst of the pandemic. I'm now fully vaccinated and I enjoy going places (like strip clubs) without a mask. But now the Covid variants are creating a new pandemic among the unvaccinated. If the CDC or other medical experts recommend that everyone go back to wearing masks, I will mask up. I want to do whatever I can to keep my fellow Americans safe.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    From what I can tell there's misinformation on all sides whether on purpose or due to lack of knowledge. I don’t trust the gov to give us all the facts and seems they just want to give one side of the story which is basically get the vaccine or else – there’s little to no information about side-effects or deaths/complications from the vaccine, everything is “get the vaccine and don’t ask any questions” which is concerning for many – there’s a lot of politics and a shit-ton of $$$ involved w.r.t. the vaccine; and now you have the Biden administration telling social-media what should and shouldn’t be posted w.r.t. Covid and the vaccine and that is a problem IMO where everything is reduced to just one POV w/ no discussions allowed – this feels a lot like Reagan’s line of “The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help” – little to no info about side-effects/complications; or the efficacy of medicines as treatment; etc – everything is “get the vaccine and don’t worry about it”.

A few weeks back I posted a link where reps from the NIH and other health authorities testified that close to 50% of their employees had not taken the vaccine (seemingly opting out) – as well I’ve heard of many in the medical profession not wanting to get the vax – even the guy that invented the MRNA technology has concerns w.r.t. the way the vaccine has been tested; etc – and yesterday I heard the British scientific adviser state that 60% of recent Covid hospitalizations have been from people that have had both vax-shots; the statement was later corrected where the adviser meant to say 60% of Covid hosptializations were from *unvaccinated* people; but IDK how the other 40% breaks down if that means 40% of the cases are from vaxed people.

There seems to be too-much yet to know to be pushing for 100% vaccination including for young people whom have almost a 0% chance of having serious side-effects from the virus. At the very least there should be more open debate and questions being raised vs “shut up and do what we (gov) say”. There are also studies that call into question the efficacy of masks claiming they don't do any good and in cases may do more harm than good.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    During the pandemic while out in public I did what was required of me by law (or regulation) but I felt like an idiot. When they opened up restaurants I felt even more like an idiot putting on a mask, walking through the door, then taking it off, putting it on to go to the bathroom, off again at the table. What a bunch of bullshit. I did more MASKLESS VIP sessions than I can remember with dancers that did the same thing with probably a dozen guys before me. Also some OTC with plenty of DFK. Never gave the virus a thought. Never got sick. I also regularly met with my family and friends and never wore a mask or "socially distanced" myself from them.

I got vaccinated well before the mask mandate was lifted in NJ. It was the Pfizer. I got it partially to protect myself, but more importantly because I thought a "vaccine passport" might become the norm and I wanted to get back to normal. You know, one less thing where the government is controlling my life.

As soon as the mandate was lifted I wondered how soon, or if ever, the general public and local businesses would get back to normal. I didn't want to be "shamed" for not wearing a mask. (The "mob" controlling my life.)

The first day of "freedom" I wore the mask in public and when walking into any store. Nothing seemed different. By the third day I was going to the supermarket for food. Wore mask in parking lot, but when I saw little old ladies coming out without masks, I took it off. I was happy to see the signage had changed to say, "Masks are suggested for non-vaccinated people." Inside I welcomed the sight of employees cutting meat, stocking shelves and checking out customers without any masks.

For about another few days I kept a mask in my pocket but walked into every business as if I didn't need one. I was not confronted even one time. At this point I have a couple in my glove compartment, but never take them with me. If anyone would tell me to wear one, I'll go back to my car and leave. They don't get my business.

I don't think anyone really cares about masks unless you're a sucker for the government "nanny state" or dishonest media.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    The virus is very small. It can get through a mask as easily as mosquitoes can go through a tennis net. The mask wearing is theater to make people feel safer, even if they aren't. A large Danish study showed they don't work. I'm reluctant to say this because I know the mask wearers don't want to hear it.

40% of cases in the United Kingdom now are among the vaccinated. Either the vaccines don't protect against the prevalent Delta variant there or, more likely, they lose effectiveness after several months. Five vaccinated Texas legislators just got Covid on a trip to Washington. A Foo Fighters concert here in the U.S. just got canceled after a vaccinated band member got Covid. The vaccines may be more like a flu shot you'll have to get every year rather than like a tetanus shot that lasts a decade. The side effects of these vaccines are worse than the relatively mild cases young people would get so mandating vaccines for young people is a bad idea. Staying in good health and taking supplements like quercetin, zinc, vitamin C and D would ward off the disease for many young people.

For older people over 60, though, getting Covid is worse than the side effects of the vaccines. Getting the vaccine is a good idea for old guys, especially ones like many of us who come in close contact with lots of strippers. If you are really afraid of the vaccine as an alternative try to find a doctor who will give you a prescription for HCQ or Ivermectin and take them as a preventative or when you start to get symptoms. People In Tanzania take HCQ regularly to prevent Malaria and there have only been 500 cases of Covid there. HCQ isn't going to work for really old obese people, though. It didn't work for Trump and he ended up in the hospital. The under-reported good news is that 99.8% of people under the age of 70 who get Covid survive.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    LOL. I wondered how some would respond, and you did not disappoint.

However, I did not read anyone pointing out that the surge is happening primarily amongst the unvaccinated.

I am nonetheless amazed at how many sheeple are on this site will happily do whatwver creepy Uncle Joe tells them to do
    e ven though it was unthinkable when the bad orange man suggested the same thing.

As for the mask and vax debate, the correct answer is: if you still have to both, then what is the point of either?

(And if you're gonna get your medical advice off a board full of
    bored perverts, then maybe you do need a fearmongering media and nanny state to make your decisions for you.)
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    >> the surge is happening primarily amongst the unvaccinated

I thought about saying that - but everyone (mostly) knows that. Whatever, I wish illness on No One. Best wishes and happy clubbing to all.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    I will play along and answer the question:

Mask, vax, or both?

Neither, I believe we all know it is all about the money in our profit driven economic world system full of corruption and abuse.

Vaccine development and production is economically complex and prone to market failure, because financial returns are usually minimal and the financial and other risks are great.

Vaccine research and development is done by many small companies, public health institutions and universities however large-scale vaccine manufacturing is done by an oligopoly of big manufacturers, this pharma oligopoly represents a barrier in developing lifesaving vaccines without making a lot of money out of this business.

This oligopoly power allows vaccine manufacturers to engage in price fixing and discrimination, and vaccine prices are often inflated and made unaffordable to many, the poor.

In most cases, pharmaceuticals including vaccines are developed with public funding, but profits and control of price and availability are legally accorded to private companies.

The profits of large pharmaceutical companies are mostly used on dividends and share buybacks, which inflate executive pay, and on lobbying and advertising.

The United States has always proved an inviting home for fraudsters, conmen and outright swindlers. Fraud-deception has been a key feature of American business since its beginnings, and this business model is now the world’s model because of the United States economic and cultural influence all over.

This Virus 🦠 is one more example of the corruption and abuse perpetrated on the world population by unscrupulous promoters of an almost theatrical but so real dramatic event, who are gaming the system to their own advantage.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    "As for the mask and vax debate, the correct answer is: if you still have to both, then what is the point of either?"

First they told us we needed to wear a seat belt in a car to be safe. Then they said we need airbags installed in cars to be safe. If you have to use both what is the point of either?

Neither offers 100% protection but each of them improves your odds of avoiding being hospitalized or dying. Yes being young and healthy also improves your odds and that is why a college athlete may walk away unharmed from an accident that may have seriously injured an 85 year old Parkinson's patient.

For many of us we know that having p4p sex with multiple partners is the equivalent of riding a motorcycle as far as risk. Sure it is more dangerous than a "normal" lifestyle but we've considered the odds and decided that the pleasure and rush we get from our choice outweighs the dangers. But that doesn't mean we can't take some preventative steps or we should be reckless about how we do it.
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    No Mask. Def No Vax. The assholes in the L.A. county so-called "health dept" mandated masks again 7-17-2021. I have not worn a mask to the grocery store, gym, my local bar, or even a DRs Office. No one said shit to me. Just stop wearing the face diaper. No one gives a shit anymore. Needless to say if you got the jab, make sure your funeral details are in place. You got between 3 months and 2 years before your immune system cries uncle and you get a nice big clot in your brain or an aneurysm in an artery.
  • Cowboy12
    3 years ago
    When Trump was still President sleepy Joe and the Ho both said they would not trust the vaccine.
    Now that they are in the white house, their tune has changed....hypocrites to be sure.

I agree with Papi, so much mis-information on this subject, it's difficult to know what to believe at this point.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Vaccine research vs. anti-vax research

https://preview.redd.it/5blxt79197461.jp…
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    I got vaccinated (Moderna) as soon as I was eligible. Once I was fully vaccinated, if I'm anyplace that does not require a mask (which is now most places), I don't wear one. There are a few places (some post offices, a Dunkin' down the street from my office) that still require masks, so I still always have a mask in my car in case, and if it is required, I wear it.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    More dangerous than misinformation is conflicting information. Listening to the news last night the "reporter" said that health officials continued to recommend vaccination for protection against variants. According to the reporter the J&J vaccine was 67% effective against the Indian variant, and Pfizer & Moderna were 95% effective against the same variant.

However, it has been widely reported that Pfizer is ineffective against the Indian variant, and I thought J&J was discontinued because it had too high a risk of adverse effects against an efficacy of no better than 60%?!

It seems TUSCL is just as qualified to share medical information as the MSM. (For you east coast libs, that is not at all qualified)
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    @docsavage:
    "The virus is very small. It can get through a mask as easily as mosquitoes can go through a tennis net. The mask wearing is theater to make people feel safer, even if they aren't. A large Danish study showed they don't work."

Here is The BMJ response to the DAMASK-19 "study".

"DANMASK-19, the first trial of mask use during covid-19, was “negative.” Masks didn’t work.

Except that if you read the published paper you find almost the exact opposite. The trial is inconclusive rather than negative, and it points to a likely benefit of mask wearing to the wearer—it did not examine the wider potential benefit of reduced spread of infection to others—and this even in a population where mask wearing isn’t mandatory and prevalence of infection is low."
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Fuck mask wearing. All done, except next month when we wear one on the plane to Florida. Went to a no mask graduation party in a small house in virginia 2 weeks ago with 125 ppl. 10 people wore masks, and I respect their decision. I did not and wouldn't have attended if they were required. If wearing a mask would save even one progressive, its a non-starter for me. If I get sick and die? Too bad, so sad. Rather die a free man than live under progressives.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    @latinlover69
    "I have not worn a mask to the grocery store, gym, my local bar, or even a DRs Office."

I don't know what kind of Doctor you are seeing, but it is not a very responsible one. CDC still requires masks in healthcare facilities. We do it to protect the at risk population. Patients on immunosuppressive drugs have a weakened antibody response to the mRNA vaccines. They are likely still susceptible to infection and significant illness. This is a large group of people taking meds for arthritides, MS, lupus, Crohn's etc.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Ski: I don’t see you under any progressive knowingly, unless she’s young, 63 inches, 110 lbs, and taking charge of the engagement!
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I don't think masks are intended to filter virus particles from the air, so much as the irrefutably do reduce the distance which expelled particles travel, and reduce the volume of larger particles being expelled. Coronavirus do not generally create explosive infections such as something like Ebola would. If you only inhale a small viral load (amount of virus), then without underlying conditions you would only have a mild illness. Those healthy people who became very sick were likely due to larger viral loads. And others still, were just unlucky.

All that said, there is a strong argument to be made for wearing masks if you want to prevent transmissions. However, if you are wearing a mask to protect yourself and those around you are not wearing masks, then you need a proper N95 respirator. Cloth masks, surgical paper masks, and KN95 with earloops do not provide any real level of individual protection.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I am vaccinated and have been for 3 months. It didn't change my life and if the Government ordered me to take the vaccine I would never do so. I did it because I have a measles, polio vaccine and get a yearly flu vaccine. I do it because I make the choice to do so. All the pandemic did was make me think I should go get a shingles vaccine. As far as Trump supporters not getting a vaccine? We have vaccines becuase of him and what he did as president. Don't be disrespectful.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The libs on this site and out in the world will never have the integrity to admit that it is because of Trump's leadership that we have the top two vaccines in the world.

If they hate all things Trump so much, they should get the Sinovac from China or Sputnik from Russia.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    The 2 best vaccines were developed while trump was president. I am glad they were, and am happy to have gotten my doses.

I do suspect his leadership amounted to signing some papers to spend (other people's) money to do so. I am truly glad that happened. 🙂
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Refuse all COVID precautions and the vaccine. Just use the middle finger.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Anybody Seen My Baby - OFFICIAL PROMO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BinwuzZV…

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What is the point of not taking care of your health and that of your neighbors into a political statement ?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    There is no health threat from COVID. It is not a chronic condition. And for the earlier strains the vast majority of the US population has already been exposed and hence immunized. For this new Delta Variant, such exposure is happening and the chance of serious illness is much less.

Covid is not increasing our mortality rate, it is just being used to create irrational hysteria.

We just have to accept that universal exposure is inevitable.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The masking and the distancing accomplish very little. And that vaccine, it might as well be just sailine solution. These things accomplish exactly what they are intended to, they create irrational and superstitious fear, and they keep people docile.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I know someone who had to leave their job because of ongoing problems from civid. A friend is in the hospital right now. Hes 22. A family member 35 almost died from complications after having had covid. Its not hysteria.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I would need to see their full medical records. Most of the time these accounts are very anecdotal and are based on hyperbole and self diagnosis.

SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    lol pfizer accepted no government money and one of the most effective and prolific vaccines.

I find it ironic the same drones that spout about how the government needs to back out of our lives spout about a ex-president giving $ away and credit him like its something special and unique. Any president would do this and is simply executing standard operating execultive procedures. There are volumes of procedures developed by think tanks years ago on hand for whatever tool is in office.

Its just hilarious to me how some are ready to credit or discredit a political leader for things the actual government administrative bodies just shoves in their face to sign.

Regarding whats going on with the Delta variant. Its pretty much a minor issue if you get it after you get the standard vaccine. Almost nobody gets hospitalized if they had the vaccine but those that don't take the risk of ending up in the hospital and spreading it to others. There is not enough scientific data yet regarding how the vaccinated who get Delta will spread it But empirically so far it looks very low. The whole everybody wear a mask thing is a giant CYA IMO until that spread data is proven.

Saying that I hate wearing masks and had the vaccine. I don't want to wear it and won't until my state governor requires it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're based on real life experiences. The virus isn't a hallucination. People aren't hospitalized based on self diagnosis.

You cant have been blind to everything happening since March 2020. Its not like the year was made up
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    People die everyday. Mortality rate is at least 1% per year, otherwise that would mean that average life expectancy would be exceeding 100 years.

Whole country 3.5 million deaths per year, daily over 10,000

CA, 400,000 per year, and at least 1000 per day.

The fallacy is in assigning cause.

And we have shorter life expectancy and more premature deaths than the countries which have Universal Health Care. This is where we should be placing our attention, not to hysteria over COVID.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But were dealing with a pandemic that has killed over 600k Americans in less than 2 years.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Negative.

The normal death rate for this country is over 3.5 million per year. That some of these will test positive for COVID is of little importance. For the most part it was not shortening our average life expectancy. Maybe by about 1 year during the most intense part of the epidemic in Spring 2020. And now that we have good heard immunity, and with this new Delta Strain, not at all.

COVID is a nuisance, nothing more, except that it is being used to wage psychological warfare. And if we had Universal Health Care both women and men would enjoy a 5 year increase in life expectancy. The current idiocy is simply because the leadership of the Democratic Party is afraid to talk about Universal Health Care because they know it would destroy them electorally. It is the legacy of racism and the effect of Fox News.

SJG

original
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xncznvkB…

Chaka Khan adaptation with lyrics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzrlndL…

but do you think this is actually very similar?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwPWGUhE…

And then , Yes 1969, the lost broadcasts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0t1CDzH…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Have you been keeping up with the news and reality the past 15 months?
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Until they shut down the border and stop bussing and flying illegals with Covid all over the country and prove they are serious about shutting down the spread they can get fucked. This use to be a serious country, now they will try to restrict the freedom of citizens while knowingly sending people who shouldn't be here on the tax payers dime with high infection rates into as many communities as possible.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I have followed it every day, especially for this county. And I have been politically active locally trying to diffuse the insanity and hysteria.

Their own data has never justified the way they have responded, not after March and April 2020. I will go along with those first two months.

After that it was slated to end May 1st, a Friday. Then they changed it to May 4th, a Monday. That seemed to have been their plan. They should have stuck with that.

But know, they shifted to an idiotic approach.

Originally it was just to slow down the virus, so that our hospitals did not over flow. The precautions were never supposed to isolate people from the virus, to protect them, to make them safe. Not supposed to reduce the total number of exposures because that would always be very close to 100%.

But then when they extended it to May, the insanity started.

And the Democratic Party needed this in order to suppress the rational discussion of Universal Health Care. The Democratic Party national leadership decided that they would get trashed if they ran on a progressive agenda. Jim Clyburn of South Carolina and Joe Biden said as much. So they ran with really no message, just "Not Trump", and they fed the flames of COVID Hysteria. And they are still doing this today, having bought off Bernie Sanders by letting him be the spokes person for a very moderate budget plan.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre making this purely political and just repeating what the extreme right says though.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I am opposed to all shades of the Right. I am a Radical Leftist, beyond Marx and Engles.

If you listen to what the Right says, they say that Liberals are taking over, going to far. I am not saying that. I am saying that a core of NeoLiberals for calculating political reasons has pulled a deception.

And of course this is purely political. Fauci says he does not want people refusing the vaccine for unscientific reasons. Well nothing about the COVID response has been scientific, except maybe for those first 6 weeks of the shelter order.

Remember it was supposed to just show the virus down. Not to protect people from exposure, to make them safe, to lower the total number of persons exposed, and certainly not to try and erradicate the virus.

I want Gavin to resign and let our Lieutenant Governor take over. I do not want to see a replay of Grey Davis and Arnold Swartzenegger, and the seat going to a Republican.

But for Gavin himself, just removing him from office is far too easy. He deserves to be serving prison time for the psychological warfare campaign he was leading.

Of course this is entirely political. There is no public health threat. Complying with the precautions or the vaccine only furthers the warfare campaing.

SJG

Heart - "Barracuda" (1977), such a loss when their original band broke up and they went to a softer kind of music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeMvMNpv…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Mitigation efforts were never allowed to fully work because the business sector and corporations rule and profits came before people. Economy is just a buzzword meaning their profits. Virus denial is a strategy they use.
  • sideshow_bob
    3 years ago
    If you want to take the vax take it, and then consider yourself safe. Don't act like a hysterical woman. Have some dignity.

If you don't want to take the vax, don't. Consider yourself safe. Don't go telling people who vaxxed their going to be dead soon, like a conspiritard.

People really need to chill. The sky isnt going to fall.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The sky is falling though. Were at the end times of rogue capitalism and the amerikkkan empire. The virus is just exposing the emperors new clothes. The fragility and deficiencies of a system that doesn't work
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I guess Venezuela, Cuba and the Iron Curtain are examples of economies that work?
  • sideshow_bob
    3 years ago
    Well yeah, the Fed fuckery is pretty bad. I think part of what the government is doing with Covid politics is to divide us so we go after each other rather than the fucks who broke the economy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Were talking about the us not economies crippled by embargoes.

By economy you mean the profits of the rich. The real problem is the hyper exploitation of amerikkka by the rich
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    yeah I got vaccinated… and i’m still looking better than the photo I posted in December 2020.
  • sideshow_bob
    3 years ago
    2ICEE, look into the Fed. That's the rich. It's a privately owned bank that prints money out of thin air and lends it to the US taxpayer with interest. They destroyed the .monetary system and made everyone debtors. It's a deep rabbit hole. Research it. A lot of dirty pool.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Stop the tinfoil hat conspiracies and look at reality
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    At this point, it simply feels like Fauci does not want to lose the limelight and the media needs to keep the fearmongering going to keep the ad revenue. On a more conspiratorial note bote, it could also benefit Fauci and the ChiComms to keep us distracted by the next great COVID wave. Once it is all done, people can really begin digging into whether Fauci directed gain of function research dollars to Wuhan, and if the pandemic really began with a leak from their lab.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Both. Wearing my mask and sunglasses until I'm not allowed anymore
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The Fed is a bank that lends money to banks. Money is printed by the Treasury. Jesus what the fuck is wrong with you.^^^ You sound just as dumb as Icee.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ We have destabilized our currency by the Weimar level of recklessness shown in these relief and stimulus payments. That's right, Donald Trump and Nancy Pelosi huddled around the printing press using blow driers on the green ink.

Printing more money to move to a Universal Basic Needs economy is very reasonable. But these payouts only protected Landlords and Mortgage Lenders, the Real Estate Bubble. To change our economic system, these are the people who have to be made to eat it. We cannot expect public coffers to protect financialization bubbles.

SJG

Heart - "Barracuda" (1977)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeMvMNpv…
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The Dems need to keep Corona-virus hysteria as high as possible; it was a key to the 2020-election and IMO they would like it to be a key for future elections (2022 mid-terms; etc)

i.e.

"Corona is dangerous and out of control" = "to unsafe to vote in person" = "mass mail-in voitng" = "more stolen elections" = "Dems stay in power and change America into the "United Woke States""
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    This thread is like a bowl filled full of nuts at the bar. But its a pretty fancy bar with more than peanuts, pecans and cashews. They got almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pistachios, Brazil nuts and some macadamia too.

Beer goes good with bar nuts and the tasty nuts in this thread

• JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I'm honestly curious if anyone from the board has died or been hospitalized due to covid.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I've been noticing a lot more people out here all of a sudden are masking up again and this isn't even the snowflake PNW...

I've been wanting to travel dance, but idk with all this remasking plus travel seems to cost more all of a sudden idk anymore. Plus not sure if my top banking area is even that good anymore... hmm! Plus making a good hourly online to where I'm thinking "fuck clubs around here"...

lmao.

i swear to god if they make this mask shit more widespread again, fuuuck the clubs then. I have an easier time making money showing my evil face to my victims at the clubs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Im seeing things getting worse. Most girls won't admit it but clubs aren't as profitable nowadays.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    ya and it is so much easier to just hop online and make fun of little dicks for money or get naked and have ppl worship behind the screen LOL
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Masking did hurt the clubs, like every other business. Covid forever is becoming apparent ....
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The Democratic Party is trying to suppress its own progressive wing:

Rep. Ilhan Omar: We Need to Cancel the Rent, Not Just Postpone Evictions
    https://www.democracynow.org/2021/8/5/il…

SJG

Humble Pie - Honky Tonk Women [1972]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8h0u2lh…
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    ^ ya i am sick of this shit.

wanna see what the response would be to something more serious where like 1/3 of everyone who catches it just drops dead within a week. lol. jk they won't take something like that seriously cuz this covid's such a huge joke
  • LapHunt
    3 years ago
    I keep trying to envision how SC's return to anything resembling pre-pandemic levels with normal customer-dancer interaction, contact lap dances, etc. and I can't see it in the near future considering the gov't/media's posture on Covid. I suppose certain clubs in Florida and Texas can hold out...but for how long?

Question is whether SC's ever come back all the way at all...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The COVID Hysteria will continue until the Public Health Officials really understand that we are giving them the middle finger.

And as far as Strip Clubs, cause of COVID and for a lot of other reasons, we need to invent some other kind of venue.
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7037…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    THIS TOTALLY SUCKS, TRYING TO ENFORCE VACCINATION

IDIOCY!

TOTALLY UNWARRANTED!

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/coron…

has PDF link for actual 10 page text
    https://www.latimes.com/california/story…

SJG

https://www.spicylingerie.com/bc-vip1002…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The main determinant of our health and life expectancy is how we manage chronic conditions. COVID is a very small factor, and we are not going to eradicate it. Universal Health Care would make for a much larger improvement than all the COVID precautions and the vaccine do together. This is the reason the Democratic Party leadership promotes COVID hysteria, because they know that talk about Universal Health Care would cost them electorally.

There are going to be lawsuits, there are going to be protests, and there is going to be defiance.

Already lawsuits against Los Angeles:

https://www.dailynews.com/2021/10/04/fiv…

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/lafd…

https://www.latimes.com/california/story…

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/09/…

Serious things unfolding very quickly
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/

SJG

IBIZA SUMMER MIX 2021 ↠ Ibiza, Maldives, Thailand, Bali, Paradise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OS54BXp…

Lacey, understands highest of heels
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4626

https://www.spicylingerie.com/bc-vip1002…

https://www.spicylingerie.com/ey-w6712x.…

https://pleasershoes.com/products/beyond…

OMS Martinism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j46T-7ha…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tucker Carlson Tonight 10-8-21 Alex Berenson, push to vaccinate children, No Way!

SJG

backdoor latex
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9004
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Debate, someone from Ayn Rand Institute
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVx57ils…

SFC Economics Society: "Reflections on the Current Disorder" by Doug Henwood
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_FBc9sm…

Has COVID pushed Bay Area stressors to the breaking point?
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/10/10/h…

SJG

latex
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9004

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9007

Lap Dance Parties in Los Angeles
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7710…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    More likely to become sick if you are vaccinated. UK data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SjoIvr…

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/its-…

SJG

BBW action uniform, plus light bondage
    https://www.spicylingerie.com/ms-l218x.h…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion