tuscl

Anyone of you ever feel what you had been “Roofied” in a Club.

dirtyburt
Florida
Monday, July 19, 2021 1:32 AM
Hey all, Anyone ever thing they were Roofied in a Club and would like to share there experience? A few months back I walked into a club and the bouncers bought me a Bucket of beer since I ubered here. I did the Bouncers a huge favor a few weeks earlier and it was their payback along with free admission. Had just done OTC with a dancer before her shift. Was hanging with the dancer, then the shot girl comes over. We all started doing shots, and I was able to get Tequila Shots for $6.00 instead of $18 from the bar. I remember having Two Tequila Shots that we squeezed the lemon into the tequila. Then I noticed my third shot of tequila looked cloudy. I questioned the shot girl and she said it was the Lemon. About 11:00 PM the dancer asked me to Venmo her $250 for AC repair which I did. Everything after that was a blur. I remember things happening, but I had no real control of the situation. Dancer then said let’s do VIP from midnight to 1:30 AM. I remember being at VIP., Junior wasn’t working to well. The iPhone Camera came out, videos were taken, I felt like I need to throw up up didn’t. Dancer left VIP a few times but returned. Venmo was charged another $250 around 12:00 PM then another $450 at 1:30 AM. I was invited to the back room around 1:30AM and was coerced into paying the tip out which ended up being over $300 + some change. Everything got negotiated down to $300, I was driven back to my hotel where I puked about 2:00 AM. The whole night cost me about $2200-$2400 when I calculated it out a few weeks later. This included about 6 hours OTC for a $1000 plus $950 Venmo +300 tip out and drinks. The whole time this was happening I knew what was going on but could not stop it or fight it. I think I was “Roofied” your thoughts???? DB

43 comments

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    Glad I don't drink.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Never happened to me. It sounds like you could have been but it also sounds like you just got blackout drunk too.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    The magic of big pharma! Now they have new drugs that are so incredible, they prevent you from saying no...but don't prevent you from negotiating a bill, pulling your credit card, signing your tab, walking from one room to another, etc. You got shitfaced, not roofied.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    What club did this happen at?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I think this is a thing - downhere in party-Miami there's been many cases of men being picked-up by women at bars/trendy-restaurants and drugged and ripped-off. Here on TUSCL, two TUSCLers that used to post in the past shared a similar experience - below I found one of the threads, couldn't find the other: [view link] On the surface it's hard to believe that something like this could happen but I've heard of similar cases - IDK exactly how those drugs work but it does seem like something that's been happening.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    From that link, first thing that comes to mind isn't being drugged... it's a guy in his 70s drinking too much. With this one, the idea of being drugged seems to be based on a "no" paralysis. He could walk, talk, think, negotiate, sign...only thing he couldn't do was say no? Come on. That'd be one hell of a drug. And if it existed, creepy dudes would be using it to get laid, and it'd be all over the news with women saying it only affected their ability to say no. Do guys get drugged for money? Hell yes. But claiming to remember things, remembering negotiating a bill? No physical paralysis? Drunk, horny, regretful. That's it.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    A review of a club in which a customer reported the he was drugged: [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm sure that this happens. No idea if it happened in this instance, though. It does make me appreciate being a regular in a regulars club.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Even more glad I don’t drink in clubs now. Also I leave all credit cards and Venmo in office or home. All I have is cash I’m willing to spend and my ID. The phone I take has zero personal information.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I read Burt’s description of his night, and something seemed odd. I understand that it’s possible to be drugged in a strip club. As he describes his experience, he’s aware and able to recall the evening. I then read the post IfIGottabeDamned linked, and that description makes more sense to me. The guys in that club basically passed out, and the dancers then went through their wallets. They seem to have woken up not knowing what had happened, and they figured things out when potentially fraudulent charges were detected on their credit cards. I think Burt got very drunk, and his inhibitions were loosened by the booze. That lead to a night of poor choices and high credit card charges - and Venmo funds transfers. I recommend that you avoid this club in the future. I also recommend you avoid bringing credit cards to clubs in the future. One other possible recommendation would be to set a passcode on your cell phone, in case you get drugged in another club, as that should avoid the facial recognition unlocking your phone if you are passed out.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Here on TUSCL, two TUSCLers that used to post in the past shared a similar experience - below I found one of the threads, couldn't find the other:" Papi, upon further reflection, at least one of them admitted that he had multiple drinks and hadn't eaten all day. Given the circumstances he described, the odds that he was drugged and robbed are extremely low. And that segues us nicely into a broader discussion of these claims from both customers and dancers. I've lost track of how many times I've heard a dancer claim that she had been roofied. In 95% of the cases I don't believe it, especially when it's a dancer sitting at the bar having several drinks with me. Much more likely is that, like the guy in our example above, she just overindulged and lost track of how much alcohol she consumed. Think about it. What's the end game in having a dancer or customer completely incapacitated and unable to leave under his/her own steam? In not a single one of these roofie claims did I ever hear of the mystery customer or dancer actually getting what he/she would have wanted. You'd need other people collaborating with you to make it work, like what happened in the scenarios portrayed in the movie Hustler.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I have no idea how often this might happen to dancers. I lack the perspective to say anything definitive. When it comes to customers, though, I think it's possible. I also think that it's rare. I think it's more likely that guys make a series of bad and expensive decisions after getting too boozy, and then they don't want it to be their fault. So, they convince themselves that they paid $1,000 for a handjob because they got roofied. That said, I also don't bring any credit cards or ID into the club, if possible. It places a hard limit on my stupid, which we all need from time to time.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The reason I asked what club this happened at, is because the OP being a Florida guy, might mention a club that this has happened before and made the news, it has happened numerous times here Miami Beach is notorious for this, as many others have mentioned he might have just gotten shitfaced, that too is fairly common here with all of the folks here on vacation. But if he was in a bar with responsible management he would have gotten cut off long before this point, I can tell you in the clubs where I'm a regular I see the manager speak with a person sometimes when it appears they have had a bit too much to celebrate, I have even witnessed a few times the floor man will take the keys away from a person that they deem to be out of control, and buy them bottled water for as long as they need, so there is that also, not saying all clubs do the same ore even that they do the same for all patrons, but clearly this can be a dangerous situation, and if this is a situation you find yourself in you need to look long and hard into that proverbial mirror.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I've never had more than 15-20 drinks at a strip club, but I cannot imagine drinking enough to do what the OP did.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Alcohol is a drug, kind of. A sufficient quantity will make you do things you ordinarily wouldn’t do. That being said, it’s very possible you drinks were spiked with something. I never drink to excess at a strip club and never leave my drink / (bottled beer almost exclusively) unattended.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I also got shitface “drunk” and started seeing double after drinking a margarita in Cancun once. I have no doubt that drink was spiked by something.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    While this type of thing isn't the *reason* I don't drink in clubs, it's certainly one of the myriad reasons I'm glad I don't.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that I did in Athens when I was a young pup. I only had a couple of drinks (my tolerance was very high at the time). The world started spinning and I could hardly walk. I used whatever will power I had left to get out of there. I came back the next day and threatened the owner physically -- really really stupid, now that I look back on it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sounds more like getting drunk and making bad decisions. If he was really drugged he wouldn't remember so many details plus there's no incentive to do it at a club. Bartender would have to be involved as well....and drugged customers to take care of are a hassle.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Someone posted a couple of months a go about the drug scopolamine. But reading on that drug, you might not remember anything.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I wonder if the OP watched "Hustlers" recently.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Sounds more like you were pussy drunk than roofied. A beautiful woman fucking you can be as powerful and addictive as any drug out there. Since you are such an experienced clubber based on your reviews and posts on here it does seem odd that you react like that since that is something that usually only effects newbies. From what you described with negotiating down the tip out amount and remembering at least vaguely what happened I wouldn't automatically think you were drugged. More likely just a combination of alcohol and hormones. How quick did you drink the bucket of beers before starting the tequila shots? Did you have anything else to drink? I guess it is possible that you were drugged. It does happen but it is pretty rare, it would be even rarer to happen when you are with a girl you already had an OTC relationship with and in a club where you are presumably a regular since the bouncer was doing you a favor to pay you back for a favor you did for him.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @dirtyburt I will play along and answer your question: Q: Anyone of you ever feel what you had been “Roofied” in a Club.? A: No, I don’t drink alcohol, and only get unopened bottled water sometimes. You wrote and I quote: “Had just done OTC with a dancer before her shift.” And after drinking Tequila... “I remember being at VIP., Junior wasn’t working to well.” I guess my question would be if you already had OTC, why would you go to see her inside the club? Did you wanted ITC? Usually OTC is better and more convenient if available. Just wondering...
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    Hey All, I have been drinking for years, have been Shit-Faced in SC's before, but this seemed like a totally different kind of Buzz. I could comprehend everything, but at the same time, I was helpless to "Say No or Fuck You Bitch". When I am Fucked Up I will not drive and I uber back to the hotel. So I know when I am Fucked Up, I had a bucket of beers (5) and 3 shots of Tequila, the last one being cloudy looking. (From the shot girl) Had a ton of food to eat before we got to the bar and even ate in her vehicle while she smoked a joint. We got into the club around 9:30 PM so 5-6 beers and 3 shots in 2 -2.5 hours would not ShitFace me. It should have been a nice buzz....... The dancer and I go way back, so it wasn't your typical lets Roll this Guy scenario, with a whole group of people involved. The Venmo went to her not some Jane Doe. I did n't discover the Venmo until about 2-3 weeks later since I only had $1000 in it. How does a 100 pound spinner go shot for shot with a PL, then drive home ( A really Long Long drive) and call me that she made it home. I am still confused by it all........... And I "Got's to Know" So here is what I am going to do. I will be in town for two nights this week. I have arranged for OTC with her this week. I have loaded up my Venmo with $1500, will bring $5000 CASH and let her know it when I pay her the $1000 for OTC. She only works the club on occasions. I will see if she wants to do the club scene? And see how it all turns out. Sort of a Deja Vue. If it starts to go south, I will bolt the Club. I will try to have the dancer drive me to the club, so it is the same scenario. If I lose it the second time and get robbed...then I guess I am up for "PL of the Year". And in Case you all do not know what it means to get Roofied..... it is called the "Date Rape Drug". Google it. I Will post next week about my adventure this week. BTW.I am a Street Smart MF'er, but we all have our weak times, and anyone can and will get burnt when they play the game long enough. When the ATF has been around for years you sort of let your guard down. I will let you all know how the week goes. Dirty Burt.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    'If I lose it the second time and get robbed...then I guess I am up for "PL of the Year".' This sounds like it could go so, so wrong. It's your money, just try and keep yourself safe. I had to give some serious thought on how far I wanted to let things drag on with my ATF once things went south, and ultimately I decided to let that situation go. 'And in Case you all do not know what it means to get Roofied..... it is called the "Date Rape Drug". Google it.' We know what it means. Those other dudes were just saying they don't think that's how it works. I don't wanna know how they know lol.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    i’ve drank to blackout drunk a few times. could still function, converse but i literally have no memory of the going’s on. if it weren’t the witnesses, photos (and video in one case) i wouldn’t believe it. according to the evidence i had a good time! since the last event i am much more aware of the quantity of my drinking.
  • underwhelm
    3 years ago
    I for one am interested to know how it goes. That story makes me think of this: I was in a club recently and had a couple of rail drinks, then switched to a name brand rye whiskey double because the rail was crap. I just sipped it, planning that this was my last drink of the evening. I was mostly through the whiskey, was talking to a dancer, and suddenly I just had this "power off" sensation. It was almost like I heard the sound effect that plays in an action movie when someone cuts the master power to a massive nuclear reactor. Vision was instantly blurred. Felt unsteady, and maybe lurched a little, even though I was sitting down. Sounds and visuals became somewhat distorted, like in a movie where a grenade just went off nearby. It took a lot of willpower to collect myself, keep it together, and not look like a total freakazoid to the dancer I was talking to. It took a couple of minutes to steady myself. I drank water. Once or twice I reflexively was about to sip the whiskey again (though there was only about 1 mm of it left in the glass)... but I knew that even that tiny bit would have a big effect on how long it'd take for this to pass. I got through it, and was good enough to drive about an hour later. But I admit that the extremely sudden onset was crazy, and had me thinking about the sort of situation you described. Was there something in the alcohol? Maybe. If so, was it malicious? Possibly not. I often suspect clubs of refilling name brand liquor bottles with other liquor; the profit margins from this very simple and easy-to-do deception can be insane. What if they refilled my top shelf bottle with some mixture of actual rye whiskey, plus some cheap filler, plus something super potent to make customers think they were getting the "good" (i.e. strong) stuff? Come to think of it, that whiskey was from the very bottom of the bottle, too. She emptied it out fully when she poured my drink. If there was some kind of mixture in there, it's entirely possible that the nuclear-powered hooch had settled out in the bottom. Stuff to think about.
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    @wallanon Was with her OTC a few other times since the event. Left $500 on the dresser to see if it walked. Nothing went missing. The same Alcohol can effect you different on different nights, so that’s why I posed the question on the forum. It’s not like we are a bunch of rookies. We all come from different backgrounds,etc. Thought someone would have been down the Roofie path before, given the atmosphere we play in. It could of well been mixing the tequila &beer and being in the company of a hot dancer like Whoday said. I just don’t know. I have had about a two months to ponder the situation, and the only thing I can think of is to re-create the scenario again. I won’t get burned a second time. Going into the situation with all sensors on full alert this time. To be continued next week. DB
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Well whether roofied or not, thankfully it ended in a safe way
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    OP: Any chance you took a hit off a joint or blunt in the smoke area? Easy to forget and that would have the same effect. I don't think I've ever been maliciously drugged but I have been so wasted from shots that fits your description. But, that was after far far more alcohol you describe on an empty stomach. Truly, good to learn from it but it may not be worth dwelling on.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    This really does sound like a mixture of alcohol and pot. Easy to forget taking a quick hit or downing a small edible in a party situation.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    I avoid those shot trays at all costs; I'll buy a couple for the dancers and shot girl but, NEVER have one myself if only for sanitary reasons. When in a club it is bottled beer only for me.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I was roofied once when I was still new to stripping. One minute I was having drinks and the next I found myself in the dressing room, unable to walk, talk, comprehend what anyone was saying to me, etc. I didn't even recognize the people who were helping me until the next day when I tried to remember bits and pieces and even in my memory it was tough. I spent the rest of the night passed out, waking up only to throw up in the trash can the housemom had given me. She also had a blanket and a pillow so I was just curled up sick and unable to communicate with anyone. I've never been anywhere near as intoxicated and out of it in my life. Apparently (and I got this info from the housemom, bouncers, and DJ the next day), right before I passed out, I left the table and walked over to the DJ booth, sat down in the booth next to it, and put my head down and passed out. The DJ told me he carried me downstairs to the dressing room. At the end of the night I could finally talk. I woke up very groggy and the DJ was in the dressing room collecting tipout. I went up to him and said, "I think someone slipped me something," to which he replied, "Yeah, I definitely think that was the case." The kicker is that I don't even think it was the customer I was sitting with. We had already done VIP, so why wouldn't he have slipped me something before that so he could have his way with me in the VIP? Why wait until after? I think one of the girls did it so they could have the customer. You can't trust these hoes.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    If dancers would do it to a customer, then it is not a big jump to doing it to each other.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    DirtyBurt - "ate in her vehicle while she smoked a joint." How heavy was the smoke buildup in the car? Did she give you some edibles to eat that may have included what she was smoking? Your description is sounding more like you were high than roofied. It may have been unintentional from her smoking inside a car or just from you eating some of her edibles without realizing what they were. Nina's description is a lot more like the traditional effect of being roofied. Either way be careful around that club, that dancer and especially that shot girl in the future. Last time you lost some money, next time you could lose your health. People involved in roofies are known to be big on quality control so there is no telling what type of drugs may be mixed in any given dose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Who knows what kinda drugs/designer-drugs they have these days which can have a specific effect - there are def rings of girls that specialize in this (again pre-Covid there were often cases in the news downhere in Miami; one can only imagine the cases that did not make the news or were not reported) - not saying the OP was definitely drugged, just saying this *is* a thing and can't be ruled out with a simple "ah you just got wasted"; etc
  • IRman
    3 years ago
    Yes I believe drugging customers happens way more often than any of us realize. If you have ever worked at any of the hospital emergency [view link] FL you would realize how common this is. it happens in SCs as well as regular night clubs. A good friend who “knows his way around” better than most of us has indicated one of the strip clubs in Daytona beach is notorious for this scenario: DD’s. I would also be interested to hear which club from the OP since he is also in FL.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Let me get this straight. You think you were drugged and robbed in a club, and you're planning a set up to have it happen again? Did the first time scramble your brain so badly, or were you born that stupid?
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Rohypnol Illegal in the US, I've read that you can still get in Mexico? Not something I'd ever try.... Wouldn't be surprise if you could get it mail order from China. Not supposed to remember anything when you wake up.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    @george ... Honestly, when has TUSCL ever been about making good decisions?
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @C.M.I. I'll freely admit to my share of bad decisions. I'd like to think I've avoided making bat shit insane ones, though.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "Rohypnol Illegal in the US, I've read that you can still get in Mexico? Not something I'd ever try...." These days "roofied" just means drugged of some sort. A common date rape / roofie drug used is GHB. I've also heard of Ketamine and even heroin being used.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Happened to me many years ago. I was drinking beer but blacked out for most of the night and was completely blind when I woke up the next morning. I mean, pitch black with my eyes open. We were the wrong kind of people on the wrong side of town and someone sent us a message. That’s my best guess. Since then, I don’t leave my drinks unattended.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion