tuscl

When a long No finally becomes a Yes

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
As I mentioned briefly in another thread, recently I finally scored a girl who I've wanted literally for years. She has more of that natural hot girl next door look, which is kinda' my thing. Anyway I made a few runs at her some years back but it was a no-go. After a while I wrote her off and she in turn always gave me a wide berth.

Then, when she started a new club where I'm also a regular, we started chatting again. I guess seeing a familiar face in a new environment helped. Anyway it still took several more months, but eventually I was successful in getting her OTC. It wasn't helping my cause that she also has a vanilla day job that helps pay her bills. But what did help was a change in her domestic circumstances, which both reduced her household income and made her feel more free to agree to a side gig.

After a second meetup full of vigorous and sloppy social un-distancing, I took a little time to drink the sight of her in as we laid there recovering. It's rare for me to stick around for longer than it takes to get dressed and pay her once the deed is done, but I wanted to savor the moment.

Anyone else feel free to share a story about finally catching that elusive gal - it could be ITC as well as OTC.

15 comments

• rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Savor on rick my brother. Savor on... ROAR!!!
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    I have some long time faves that have also said no to OTC for a long time. I stop asking, I just want them to know the offer is always out there. I always tell dancers that their decision on OTC won’t cause them to lose me as an ITC regular, either way, but I have to admit that after awhile I start to feel like Jim Carrey thinking to myself ‘so your saying there’s a chance…”
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Both my ATF and the MILF took three or four months to hookup outside. More recently, probably one of the dozen hottest girls in town finally agreed as well. Almost certainly lack of work (pandemic) and legal problems were the deciding factors. A couple of years ago, another one agreed, and we just picked up again recently. I suspect her two kids and absent baby-daddy prompted that one.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If I want to see a dancer I always do it asap. I ask them if they want to smoke or get something to eat. Always arrange something the day I meet them. I've never been rejected by anyone I found really attravtive....so far.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Moving fast is smart! Women respect that, and besides, they do run on a lunar cycle.

SJG

Alvin Lee – The Bluest Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB6OlJqV…
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I know stripper lives have so many ups and downs. It can take one totaling of a vehicle to make that a hell yes. That’s why I’ll keep checking in. I want push it just every now and then see what’s goin, I’m here the offer stands all that
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    How much was it?
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    I knew my ATF for a couple years before we met OTC. She was in a different town and we had discussed meeting up a couple times but she ghosted both times. I had pretty much given up as I was having fun with her ITC. One day she actually asked me to get a room and we could go there after her shift. I have no idea what made the No become a Yes but we had several good times after, both in and outside the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @magicrat: " I have no idea what made the No become a Yes but we had several good times after, both in and outside the club."

I know *exactly* the moment when my ATF decided to say yes to OTC. It was the day I explained the math of the breakdown of what she was making off me in the club versus what she'd be making OTC, without me spending very much more at all. The payout structure at her club meant that she would net about 30% *more* for doing the same thing OTC as we were already doing ITC, and spend about as much time, while I paid roughly the same amount overall. All without missing any time at the club where she could hustle others. (It actually cost me about $20 more in total, but I wasn't gonna stress over such a small amount when the resulting experience was so much more comfortable than the VIP room at her club.)

Of course, later on, we did *far* more than we ever did in the club, but that's another story.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    gmd...I believe she initially thought I was wanting to "date" her so later I told her it was a paying gig. It still took a while after that. She quoted a price and I never argued. I haven't seen her in 10 years (she finished a degree and has a real job now) but we still message on FB occasionally.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Waiting on women to be desperate enough to fuck you for money is sick.

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ hey icee is your desperate $5k offer for your junkie stripper whore to meet with you face to face still in the table?

Sorry for OT but your post just made me think about how you said you'd pay her $5k just to talk to you after you also said she wanted nothing to do with you. 😂

In retrospect it's kinda sick, no?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Also icee what are your thoughts on using the offer of a line or two of cocaine to a coke junkie stripper to leave the club early for some OTC GFE with you?

Also the offer to pay her tip out and house fee on top of it?

If it's sick to use money, what are your thoughts on using money AND drugs? Especially ones you know she likes coz she's addicted to them?
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Awww Ricky is telling about our first date! 😉
  • rogertex
    3 years ago
    Congrats!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion