tuscl

The Public Cleavage Shot

Thursday, July 15, 2021 12:14 AM
Was shopping at Walmart earlier today and was gifted with one of those rare shots all guys love: An attractive woman with a low-cut shirt bending down to pick something up. I had a nice quick look down her tank top, where close to 2/3 of her breasts were exposed. Could only take a quick glance, of course. It's one of those right-place-at-the-right-time events that are relatively rare, but damn does it perk up your day.

15 comments

• Huntsman
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Yeah, one of the good things about summer.
  • TFP
    β€’
    3 years ago
    On the flip side, I hate girls who wear some revealing tight fitting top and a thin unbuttoned sweater. Then they spend the entire day pulling the sides of the sweater together over and over. Just button the sweater up!! Either you wanna show the funbags or you don't, make up your fucking mind!
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    3 years ago
    You should have tipped her πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Warrior15
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I get irritated by the girl that wears the revealing top, but when she bends over, she covers her chest. I mean WTF !
  • mike710
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I love a free, unexpected, boob shot! I remember a few years ago when they modernized the trains at DFW and put them at the top floor accessed by a very steep escalator. I knew the bottom of the escalator would be one of the best free chance upskirt locations in the country. I am glad to say that it is a great spot for upskirt during the summer.
  • jackslash
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Cleavage [view link]
  • Sylarlucas
    β€’
    3 years ago
    assa
  • TheeOSU
    β€’
    3 years ago
    "You should have tipped her πŸ‘πŸ‘" Yeah maybe stick a couple bucks between the "cleav" and the "age".
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I agree. This is one of those unexpected pleasures.
  • crosscheck
    β€’
    3 years ago
  • crosscheck
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Hadn't realized Jackslash had already posted this above. Great minds think alike.
  • dutchman2000
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Worked a jewelry counter one summer when I was in college. Had braless MILFs giving the full view nearly daily. Doubt it was unintended always.
  • shadowcat
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I remember the time I went to Boy Scout summer camp at Idyllwild CA. I was in this store looking at trinkets, etc and I noticed that the woman working there was not wearing a bra and whenever she bent over you could see everything. I told my buddy and 20 minutes later there were about 20 other scouts in the store. :)
  • gSteph
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I was working the gate/desk at a summer charity event. Twice lovely young women leaned forward to pick up something off the table, and I could see under their summer dresses past bare little boobs down to their panties. Thanks for causing me to remember that 😍
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Back in the day when gas stations did full service I was a pump jockey who always washed windows with a squeegee and when the female had a low cut top on I would scrub and scrub those bugs til the glass shone and my spank bank was refilled. Odd what some women will do in their cars as if they think they are invisible, even with a 17 year old future PL standing over them, barely a foot away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion