tuscl

Shave/Nair Your Ass

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Ever been with a dancer with a hairy asshole? Surprisingly, this weekend was the first time I've seen something this. I was getting a lap dance at a nude club when the dancer took her bottoms off and spread her legs to show me her pussy. This black dancer had alot of hair at a uniform length about a half inch to three quarters of an inch between her ass cheeks. It was like she shaved it off at some point and let it grow back. I also caught a little but of a smell. I stopped the dance and shoved her off my lap. I tried to tell her my dissatisfaction with a little humor.

I said, "The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. But I am not interested in dingleberries."

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve noticed ass hair on dancers before. I’ve never looked closely enough to determine if it is of a uniform length.

If you were in the Carolinas - your joke may have confused the dancer - as she may have known The Juice Man - and she may have thought - “But, Juice likes her sweet dingleberries!”
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    When I saw this thread, I thought you were asking the PLs if they shave their butt. But now that I think about it, I don't want to know.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me that she had her pubes and asshole Brazilian waxed.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I was looking for a hot Brazilian - and sadly I ended up getting my ass waxed!

Who knew? I thought it was a nice warm lube! I was very wrong!
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Never a "hairy" one like you describe, a bit stubbly maybe.

On a related note, not too long ago I was at a club and a waitress bent over to tend to a table next to me & I saw all sorts of hair poking out of her bottoms. She was somewhat overweight & the sight caught me off guard. The guys at the table she was tending to saw me see it & saw the horrified look on my face & burst out laughing. They didn't realize I saw hairy asshole, they thought I just saw the fat assed waitress bent over and made a face. After she walked away one of them said something to me. I just kinda shrugged it off, not wanting to badmouth the waitress and wind up with asshole hair in my drinks all day. I insisted it was just jolting to have so much ass so close to my face unexpectedly.

A few minutes later my drink is low, so I waive her over. She had trouble hearing my order. So, she bent over again but this time her ass was directed at the other table. I saw one dude see what I saw, but instead of making the disgusted face like I did he motioned to his buddy to look. His buddy's head was less than 6 inches away from her ass, so when he turned around he not only saw what I saw but caught a whiff as well.

As she walked away I noticed the one guy laughing and then saw his buddy's horrified face and burst into laughter myself. Also, the reason the waitress had to bend over to get my order was because I was also ordering for the stripper who had been sitting with me throughout the first sighting and was currently on stage. She apparently saw the whole thing coming as soon as she saw me waiving over the waitress and was on stage crying trying not to laugh. To top things off, she brought the drinks from the other direction and bent over facing away the table on the other side of me, and of course the guys at the far table were choking and laughing again so that guy turned to look and got an eyeful of hairy asshole and then realized what all the laughing was about.

The thing is, I don't think any of us were trying to be rude or really even laughing at the asshole. It was everyone else's natural reactions that were so funny. I discussed the possibility of saying something with the dancer, but we agreed there was no nice way to do it.
  • mahatmakanejeeves
    3 years ago
    Good ol' Redd Foxx had advice on this:

https://youtu.be/uldt6Y-CE3s

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Anal bleaching.... is kinda sexy
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Disgusted face. That is all.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Haha it’s never a good looks. Speaking of which I don’t shave back there it’s probably a shit show
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Guys are very fortunate that obsessing over body hair is optional.

In the immortal words of Monty Python, " Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis?"
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Back in the day we called it "bufu whiskers".

Never had to trouble with it myself. Luckily.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion