tuscl

Strpper Membership

OldWhiteGuy
But not too old!
How does a dancer verify she is a dancer?
Do dancers pay or post like customers?

11 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    Don't send money before you see the whites of her eyes. And, uh, maybe something else.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    As far as I know;

She, the dancer, sends her pics and personal information to @founder and after he is satisfied he gives her the “verified” VIP status, and the dancers have their own area/forum like a “dressing room” where “costumers” are “not allowed”.

Dancers don’t pay, it is like the clubs, girls enter for free to attract paying male customers.
  • VanessaM
    3 years ago
    We send pics with our name date holding it up on a piece of paper
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ or you can travel to Asheville North Carolina and give Juice a lapdance. He’s lives at #69 Camelot Trailer Court.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Once verified dancers get free VIP, and can post as they'd like; dancers also have a dedicated discussion section just for them but seems it doesn't get a lot of traffic
  • VanessaM
    3 years ago
    I also assume you can be a dancer and not be verified or vip. I’ve encountered some dancers who do not have all the icons above that I have
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    It was acceptable to Founder to wear sun glasses in the verification picture, if that’s a concern for any individual.
  • VanessaM
    3 years ago
    @desert . A picture can do a lot. Like identify you if you go and rob a customer…. So NO it can’t actually verify that you are a dancer but if you was to meet up with a dancer and her looks didn’t match up with her looks in person, you’d know to run

It means at the least that the pics on the site came from an actual woman
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    "Thou dost protest too much"

Maybe the reason desertscrub thinks everything and everyone is a fake, is because he is!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Are we talking dancers or just people assigned female at birth?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    OWG, I would just assume that nothing is certain until you meet a girl in person. They aren't exactly applying for top secret security clearance here. It's probably not in founder's best interest to make the process too burdensome in this early stage of the buildup, but of course some fake profiles will inevitably be one of the tradeoffs for keeping it simple.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion