tuscl

The Declaration of Independence of our so-called founding fathers, (who were Bri

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

The Declaration of Independence of our so-called founding fathers, (who were British paranoid hypocrites and ungrateful malcontents), from Great Britain was done to justify the genocide committed against Native Americans and to preserve the slavery of African Americans.

56 comments

• gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Aren’t trolls supposed to take holidays off?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    CJ, I said this before. If you don't like this country, LEAVE !
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Some people with ASD may require significant support in their daily lives, while others may need less support and, in some cases, live entirely independently."

- AutismSpeaks.org
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Of course CJKent, the typical progressive, quotes a Nazi.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It was about the freedom of white property and slave owners who didn't want to pay British taxes.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Interestingly, a number of our founding fathers, including Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin, were thought to have the characteristics of what we call Asperger Syndrome.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Yes its always easy to defame the dead. Call them gay next time. You're an idiot Icee; the revolution had zero to do with slavery. Zero.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    I love America. Happy birthday to her. Land of the free. A beautiful capitalist society. Is she perfect? No. But what an amazing, safe place. Only a free capitalist society lets punk, psuedo intellectual, ungrateful morons like Mr. McCunty Cuntypants run off at the mouth quoting divisive, communist-leaning, self-loathing rhetoric. He really needs to shove a tampon up his vagina...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The British were phasing out slavery but the American colonies needed to import more slaves. It was part of it. Dont fall for patriotic jingoism
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Loving your country means making it better
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    From heritage.org

To make America’s Founding contemptible, one must hide, ignore, and distort the Founders’ writings and thoughts. Irresponsibly omitted from this narrative is the fact that not a single major Founder endorsed slavery. On the contrary, the Founders unambiguously saw slavery as evil. George Washington said,“there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do, to see a plan adopted for the abolition of it,” and Thomas Jefferson’s original draft of the Declaration of Independence calls the slave trade an “execrable commerce” and an affront “against human nature itself.” Gouverneur Morris called slavery a “nefarious institution” and “the curse of heaven,” and John Jay said, “It is much to be wished that slavery may be abolished. . . . To contend for our own liberty, and to deny that blessing to others, involves an inconsistency not to be excused.”
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “To contend for our own liberty, and to deny that blessing to others, involves an inconsistency not to be excused”

“Inconsistency not to be excused”

“Inconsistency not to be excused”
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^up yours nazi fuck.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    You are the dumbest fuck on earth Icee. The British transported slaves on empty cotton ships for 90 years after the declaration was signed. Like all progressives you are an ignorant, lying asshole.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    ^As well as a misanthropic beta.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “...justice and humanity, in my opinion, loudly call upon them to emancipate these unhappy people.

To contend for our own liberty, and to deny that blessing to others, involves an inconsistency not to be excused.”

~ Source: William Jay, The Life of John Jay with Selections from His Correspondence.
    ~New York: J. & J. Harper, 1833. Pages 181-82.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “INCONSISTENCY NOT TO BE EXCUSED”
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “British paranoid hypocrites and ungrateful malcontents”
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    @Warrior how do you expect someone who was born here to leave. It takes some cash no matter where you go, unless you plan to be a homeless vagabond. Also some would say it's more cowardly to run away than to stay and fight for what you believe in.

Decleration of Independence...was damn sure not in favor of me. So...
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    If you hate America ; Americans accept and understand that you're inferior.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “America and American are two of the most misused words in the english language and even in the world.

Most people born in the United States of America don't even know this or don't want to know this (even all Presidents of the U.S. of America)

1- What is America?

For so many years, people have believed that America and The United States (OF America) are the same thing...they are NOT.

America is NOT a country, it is a CONTINENT and there are 36 American Countries in it, going from Greenland and Canada down to Chile and Argentina. Yes, canadians are actually americans.

2- Who is American?

To this day, people still believe that americans are only the people who are born in the United States (OF America).

It might come to a complete surprise that Not only citizens from the U.S. are American but all the people across the southern border are also Americans and all the people across the northern border are Americans, including people born in Canada. So, yes, if you are from Canada you are actually American, even though you are referred to, as Canadian !! (I mentioned before that some things might come as a shock to you).

People think that Americans are white, have blue or green eyes and golden hair. Well, actually we americans are descendants from European people (that is also a shocking news for some people).

The real Americans had/have dark skin, brown eyes and dark hair. (Some Real Native Americans were Apaches, Navajos, Mayans, Aztecs, etcetera).
    There are more than 1,000 million Americans in the American Continent from Greenland to Argentina.

Who else is American?:

There are immigrants that are called African-Americans, Asian Americans, etcetera but there are NO Mexican-Americans or Canadian-Americans because they are already Americans. This would be like calling you American-American.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    :D
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ What a creepy twat.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Hey stupid: There is no continent named America. Being American is a state of mind: Work hard; be self-sufficient; support your family - I understand that these are foreign concepts to progressives. If you hyphenate, you're not an American, just j.v.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^^^
    "When haters go after your looks and differences, it means they have nowhere left to go.

“And then you know you're winning!"

“The world is waking up...

And change is coming whether you like it or not.”

~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
    ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden
    ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist

Titles and Awards:

* TIME'S 25 most influential teens of 2018, December 2018.
    * Fryshuset scholarship, 2018, for Young Role Model of the Year.
    * Nobel Peace Prize nomination, 2019, by three deputies of the Norwegian parliament. Again in 2020 by two Swedish lawmakers.
    * Swedish Woman of the Year (Årets Svenska Kvinna), March 2019,
    * Rachel Carson Prize, March 2019,
    * Goldene Kamera film and television awards, March 2019.
    * Fritt Ord Award, April 2019.
    * TIME 100, April 2019, by Time magazine, an annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world for that year.
    * Laudato si' Prize, April 2019, awarded under the second encyclical of Pope Francis, "on care for our common home".
    * Doctor honoris causa (honorary doctorate), May 2019, conferred by the Belgian, University of Mons.
    * Ambassador of Conscience Award, June 2019, by Amnesty International.
    * The Geddes Environment Medal, July 2019, by the Royal Scottish Geographical Society.
    * Honorary Fellowship of the Royal Scottish Geographical Society, July 2019.
    * Right Livelihood Award, September 2019, from the Right Livelihood Foundation and known as Sweden's alternative Nobel Prize.
    * Keys to the City of Montréal, September 2019, by Mayor of Montréal Valérie Plante.
    * Nelloptodes gretae, October 2019, a newly identified species of beetle is named for Greta Thunberg in an academic paper by entomologist Michael Darby.
    * International Children's Peace Prize, October 2019, awarded by the KidsRights Foundation.
    * Maphiyata echiyatan hin win (Woman Who Came from the Heavens), Lakota tribal name conferred, October 2019.
    * Nordic Council Environment Prize, October 2019.
    * Time Person of the Year, December 2019, by Time magazine.
    * Glamour Woman of the Year Award 2019, 12 November 2019, by Glamour magazine.
    * Nature's 10, 2019, December 2019, an annual list of ten "people who mattered" in science, produced by the scientific journal Nature.
    * Forbes list of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, 2019
    * Craspedotropis gretathunbergae Schilthuizen et al., 2020, a new species of land snail from Borneo described in the family Cyclophoridae is named after Thunberg.
    * Another new freshwater snail from New Zealand, Opacuincola gretathunbergae Verhaege & Haase, 2021, is dedicated to Thunberg.
    * Human Act Award, on Earth Day, 22 April 2020, by the Human Act Foundation.
    * Thunberga greta, June 2020, a new species of huntsman spider in a new genus Thunberga gen nov named after Thunberg by arachnologist Peter Jäger.
    * Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity, 2020, the first recipient of this prize. Through her foundation, Thunberg donated the €1 million prize money "to charitable projects combatting the climate and ecological crisis and to support people facing the worst impacts, particularly in the Global South".
    * Nobel Peace Prize nomination, 2021, by Norwegian lawmakers.

Honors:

~ Doctor honoris causa, University of Mons
    ~ Doctor of Laws Honorary Degree, University of British Columbia

Books:

~ No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference, Scenes from the Heart
    ~ A collection of eleven speeches which she has written and presented about global warming and the climate crisis.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Greta Thunberg fucks tweens and barnyard animals.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    Haters are angry, because the truth contradicts the lie they live..
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    LMAO retard.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don’t even know.”
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lmao loser. Your virtue signaling works on the mental defectives called progressives. I find your impotent attempts laughable. If I am living a lie its a great lie and a great life. If I am not living a lie, its a great life. Amazing how hard workers live life well and losers on the dole live like shit. Fuck em, climate emergency will kill them off first lol. Hopefully Greta stops fucking barnyard animals.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^^ Symptoms of autism:

"At any age
    Loss of previously acquired speech, babbling or social skills
    Avoidance of eye contact
    Persistent preference for solitude
    Difficulty understanding other people’s feelings
    Delayed language development
    Persistent repetition of words or phrases (echolalia)
    Resistance to minor changes in routine or surroundings
    Restricted interests
    Repetitive behaviors (flapping, rocking, spinning, etc.)
    Unusual and intense reactions to sounds, smells, tastes, textures, lights and/or colors"

~ AutismSpeaks.org
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't care about your politics. I'm pretty sure you post this stuff primarily for the turmoil it creates, like other trolls on here.

I think you're a creepy twat because back when Gawker posted about the horror-show stuff going on between him and his ATF, you continuously hounded him for more lurid, tragic details for your own entertainment.

And it's not like you were the only guy who treated Gawker's situation like entertainment, but you went beyond anyone else in terms of greedily hunting and soliciting for more "entertainment", like a creepy voyeuristic stalker. And you reinforce that creepy voyeur vibe every time you ask for "pics and video".

Again, I don't care about your politics or who you quote, I just think you're a bad human.

Personally, I'm glad that Gawker's posts about his ATF have dried up. I never thought it was funny or entertaining; I always thought it was sad and tragic.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don’t even know.”
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^
    "We don't hate you, we're just amused by your mental and social dysfunctions."
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    Ask yourself, “am I doing this to have a better time, or to dull the pain?”
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^
    "Because you're amusing, in a look-at-this-guy-make-an-ass-of-himself kind of way."
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.”
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^ That's you bitch.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^
    LOL. "Other than an obsession with Marilyn Monroe, pic collecting, and out-of-context quotes, you don't have much to discuss. You're just an internet message board's version of Jackass."
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.”
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "At any age
    Avoidance of eye contact
    Restricted interests
    Unusual and intense reactions to sounds, smells, tastes, textures, lights and/or colors"

~ AutismSpeaks.org

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^

“The wicked envy and hate; it is their way of admiring.”

~ Victor Hugo

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "At any age
    Avoidance of eye contact
    Restricted interests

~ AutismSpeaks.org

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^

“The wicked envy and hate; it is their way of admiring.”

~ Victor Hugo

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "At any age
    Avoidance of eye contact
    Restricted interests

~ AutismSpeaks.org

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “One is always wrong to open a conversation with the devil, for, however he goes about it, he always insists upon having the last word.”

~ Andre Gide

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "At any age
    Avoidance of eye contact
    Restricted interests

~ AutismSpeaks.org

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “Denying the truth doesn't change the facts”
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "At any age
    Avoidance of eye contact
    Restricted interests

~ AutismSpeaks.org

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “Remembering and telling the truth about terrible events are prerequisites both for the restoration of the social order and for the healing of individual victims.”

~ Judith Lewis Herman,
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Damn trolladon and the geriatric trick clique must be autistic according to him
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ CJ is autistic. You're just mentally retarded.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    The undeniable fact is that the most prominent Founding Fathers were lifelong slaveholders, including George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

Undeniable fact.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It is actually the Constitution which is the far more conservative document. The Declaration champions constituted popular sovereignty. The Constitution protects property rights from constituted popular sovereignty.

In 2020, Democrats won by lying about COVID.

Now its Republicans who are winning by lying.

There is no such thing as Social Conservatism. It is all just Reaction. And it is used as a cover for racism and economic injustice.

Virginia and New Jersey governor's races signal trouble for Democrats
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN_FcVca…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1jLm1qR…

Banning Critical Race Theory falls into exactly the same legal terrain
    as Tennessee was in during the 20's, banning the teaching of evolution
    and prosecuting high school biology teacher John Scopes.

The Nation’s John Nichols: Democrats Must Deliver on Promises or
    Voters Will Punish the Party
    https://www.democracynow.org/2021/11/3/e…

I want the COVID mandates terminated. But that does not mean I want
    to see Republicans elected. Just like I did not want Gavin Newsom to
    be recalled. I want him to resign, and then I want him to be serving a
    prison sentence.

Reactionary Mind
    https://www.amazon.com/Reactionary-Mind-…

How Fox & The Right Wingers May Bring a Win for Youngkin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joodxDfP…

Wolff Responds: US Capitalism's Helpers - Obama, Trump, Biden
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnY1_Cbk…

SJG

Beth Hart - Baloise Session 30.10.2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cebj_w4t…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion