tuscl

Motorhead Is Back

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Back from the dead, Motorhead has posted today. Gone since 2016. For those of you who don't know Motorhead, just imagine jackslash, only a lot more funny.

Motorhead has a Lexus, jackslash has a BMW, both live in Michigan. Go figure.

I tried to get both these PLs to attend a Detroit meet up years ago and they both pussied out. I was stuck with JS69 and vincemichaels! lol

COVID took SJG away, but brought back Motorhead and me. Who's next, Alucard?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Yeah - it was great seeing @Motor posting again after such a long time - he disappeared from TUSCL w/o a trace after being a longtime consistent poster and many of us feared the worst
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Lol that is long break. 1. Funnier then Jackslash is blasphemy. 2. Whenever y’all had those posters you miss thread Motörhead’s name always came up. Before my time on here but that dude seemed to be well liked.

Shailynn you took a long break too, just curious any particular reason? I remember a few threads wondering where the hell you were at.

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Anyone taking Motorhead as a handle is OK in my book.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    @Muddy that was a playful jab at jackslash. If you notice I always talk trash on jackslash and Juice, two of my favorites on here. I've met Juice in person before, and I have an immense amount of respect for Motorhead and jackslash, two guys I'd love to hang out with someday. There are several other great guys here but Motor, jack and Sinclair are my top 3 I'd want to meet. In the comments section back in the day, Motorhead would just throw out these one ling zingers that had my crying I was laughing so hard, and it was in the middle of an airport at 9am in the morning. jackslash does it too and I even have emulated what Motorhead did, but he was the true master at it. The O.G. so to speak.

As for me taking a break it was a number of reasons and I can't even remember all of them. For one, I am a pretty even keeled person, but everyone around me was crumbling at the time. That and at the beginning of 2018 I vowed to get off of all social media and I lumped TUSCL into that genre of "entertainment" so to speak. The boredom of COVID brought me back and even post COVID I will probably strip club a fraction of what I used to, but I still enjoy coming here as a means of entertainment. I will NEVER join social media again, with the exception of an Instagram account which is anonymous to follow interests I like, not personal friends. I guess for the most part we all can remain anonymous on TUSCL if we wish to do so.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Lol no I was just playing I know your fucking around. And yeah I’m off social media too, I only maintain accounts strictly to communicate with dancers other than that I don’t use them at all.

Honestly I love how people are coming back at of nowhere. To be totally honest, this past year, I think this site has been at its best when it comes to good threads to troll ratio. There were times a couple years ago where you would check this site and it would be 90% SJG, CJKent, Txtittyfag, and Nicole1994 spam bullshit threads. That is the kind of shit that sends good members running for the fucking hills.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    And here I thought the sjcreep made good on his threats. No not really.
    Although I don't have any recollection of interacting with MH I do recall reading some of his posts. It's good to see he's alive and well.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    It's good to have Motorhead back.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the kind words guys. I took a new job a few years back and the hours are killing me. But the good news I’m making more than all you losers still only making $350,000 per year.

I will try and post when I have time. But in all seriousness thanks to motivation from my man Juice I lost over 200 pounds and started going to the gym twice a day and actually got in relationship with an age appropriate. That ended so it’s back to TUSCL and 22 year old strippers. Yeah baby I’m back in the game!
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Well, welcome back then. :)
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Well glad you could finally have sex without having to pay for it. Sorry it ended. Lol

BTW - do you know where Rech is?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion