tuscl

Strippermuda Triangle / Floriduh

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Currently in Floriduh.

Somewhere between Twentyfive, Gammanu95 and Rick Dugan. Also known as “the Strippermuda Triangle.”

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Thanks - that narrows it down to hundreds of square miles
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ thousands Papi
    😁
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    ^ and how different the experience can be in that triangle is just amazing. Looking forward to a review 🙂
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Squarely between us is Orlando, one of the worst strip club cities in 'Murrica.

Daytona lies on the eastern leg... not bad.

Pasco/Hernando/Tampa Metro lies on the western leg - fucking spoiled for choice.

I look forward to the reviews.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I'm thinking he's on a family type vacation in the SW Orlando area. Kissimmee anyone? 😀

In that general area there are very few places where you are more than 40 minutes from a shoreline in one direction or another, where the good clubs tend to be. But metro Orlando offers the added complications of heavier traffic (by FL standards, lol) and never-ending road construction. Good luck I suppose. If I'm right then Daytona would likely be your best bet, but that's further than I would personally be willing to drive round-trip for a single club night.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I know Orlando's traffic situation, and it might be rough by the standard of where you live, but getting down to where I am the traffic is worse, the never ending road work sucks, and getting down to where Papi lives you might be better off walking sometimes.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    We are in agreement for once. Atlantic coast traffic is fucking awful, and only worsens the closer you get to Miami metro; however, from strictly a SC experience perspective, it is worth it.

Tampa is pretty rough, too, and recent reviews have not been promising for those clubs.

Orlando is actually the worst. Because you have drivers from all over the globe, on unfamiliar rental cars on unfamiliar roads, with screaming kids and pissed off in-laws in the back seat. I refuse meetings there from November-February. Inhave spent far too many hours in standstill traffic. Hurricane evac there is pretty bad too (like Irma).

If you are in Orlando, head out to Daytona Beach. That traffic isn't too bad, and the clubs might be worth the trip.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Nah no raviews this time around - don’t have any kids to begin with but have a wife in tow this go around. Marco Island.

• goodyman
    3 years ago
    Marco Island is where old folks go to relax and let a sugar baby drain their cash reserves.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Yep - I am not old nor have a sugar baby. But relaxing none the less. Definitely the youngest person at the pool.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Marco Island?! That's not the Strippermuda Triangle, that's the Stripperhara Desert! The nearest club is over 2 hours away, the nearest HM/extras club is more than 3 hours away!

Marco is beautiful, though. Bring your wife to 3rd and 5th streets in Naples for some find dining, if you can.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Damn Shailynn in Florida? Shit about to get wild. So Papi, Dugan, 25 and Shai all in the same state I hope the universe doesn’t explode.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Marco Island?! That's not the Strippermuda Triangle, that's the Stripperhara Desert! The nearest club is over 2 hours away, the nearest HM/extras club is more than 3 hours away!"

Agreed on all fronts, except that Fort Meyers is about an hour away, but IMO that's still too far to hike roundtrip for a club. Also agree that Marco Island is beautiful - I used to vacation there when I still lived in the NE.

Shailynn, you're at a beautiful beach resort with your wife and you're thinking about strippers? How about get her drunk, take her to buy a few sex toys if you need to spice things up and then have some sloppy farmyard sex with her. Maybe do some ridiculous things with her that you're not supposed to be doing on the beach. Break it all up with plenty of pool time - and more cocktails of course. The next day, rinse, repeat.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Ft Myers Clubs suck anyway, I'd agree that area is a bit Stripperhara ish. But I do like Marco none the less. Enjoy your vacation.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Lol you guys crack me up. Way ahead of you on that idea Rick!

Been coming down to the Naples area since I was a tween in the 80s. My grandparents moved down here then (passed away several years ago) and I’ve been coming down ever since.

Was on 5th ave last night. Always joke I feel pretty prissy, then I come to Naples and park my rental car next to 4 Bentleys and realize, well I’m just poor when it comes to Naples standards!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Have a good time Shailynn I was in Naples a few weeks ago I like it downtown, for the Fourth weekend I’ll be in Key West with a large group stay on Mallory Square every year, I like The Resorts on Marco Island, if you’re familiar with the Naples you prolly don’t need any advice but next time check out Sanibel island another place with nice beach resorts
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Enjoy your time in Fl! Its a mix of feast or famine in terms of clubs.

The pools can be filled with older leathery folks! Lol!
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    mr shailynn u should book a ride on flight that simulates free fall by parabolic trajectory aka the vomit comet flight and have all sort of kinky space sex

ms sally ryder felt so much better when i told her lez out in the zero g environment and that could be u. well except for the lezzing out stuff unless u want to hire a young woman for ur wife

as usual your welcome for my space geneious advice
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Sanibel is for tourists. Go to Captiva.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Captiva is nice but too quiet for someone who enjoys Marco Island
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Seven Seas and Canbage Key are my favorite places locally because they are quiet.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    They know how to keep out the riff raff like liberals.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion