tuscl

Anyone else been played by Trish6547?

Monday, June 21, 2021 12:35 PM
I made a stupid mistake of agreeing to send dancer Trish6547 something in exchange for some revealing pics. She played me and didn't send what she promised. I wrote an article with more details. Anyone else make this mistake with Trish 6547?

40 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    First, the articles section isn't for hashing out grievances with a dancer, however valid or invalid they might be. So, I just rejected that article submission. For me, if I'm going to pay a dancer for anything then it's going to happen in person, and if there's a pandemic going on then I do without (and for roughly a year, that's what I did). It would perhaps be different if the internet didn't exist and I didn't have access to a billion revealing images and adult video, but it does and I do. So, getting a hot image from a random dancer doesn't really do more for me than, say, a targeted Google search or diving into Bit Torrents. And those are free. My apologies to dancers who made money this way during the pandemic. It's just not my thing, but I'm sure you're glad that there are guys who dig that enough to pay. If you're going to pay for adult content rather than experiences, then go to OnlyFans. You might pay more, but you'll know what you're getting when you pay.
  • rickthevulture
    3 years ago
    My bad. She was going to send a photo of me and one of my vulture buds - sal - giving beak and getting the old cloacal kiss, if you know what I mean. I thought that any hairless ape that wanted to jack it would blow a gasket if they saw two vultures and a sexy female ape goin’ at it. Just email again telling her that rick and sal, both of whom are sexy black vultures, to her to send some film of hot whippoorwill on hairless ape action. You’ll get some great material to spank it too. Squawk! Squawk!!!
  • Sammy63
    3 years ago
    [view link].ishmael, I'm disappointed you rejected my article. This site is supposed to help mongers make smart decisions about how they spend their money on clubs and dancers. Considering Trish6547 is a dancer confirmed on the site, I thought it was appropriate to inform others of her methods.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I just read your article and FWIW I didn't vote on whether or not it should be published, you put forth some conflicting details and before publishing I would prefer to hear Trish6547's side of this.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Ishmael is correct. I rejected it for not being an article. If she did not send the pictures in exchange for whatever barter or payment you agreed upon, then that could be posted as a discussion. That was the reason I selected when rejecting it. If you dod get ripped off, then I am sorry for you; but that's not an article.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I voted to reject, it's a discussion not an article. I recommend putting the details in this discussion. To directly answer the question, I didn't. Similar to CMI, it's not my thing. If I'm tipping a stripper she's going to be within arms reach. I've got no criticism of those who enjoy that sort of thing, nor do I think its bad to do it on this site. I'm not a fan of the "Verified" marks on this site, I don't think its an indication of trustworthiness at all. While I don't have a lot of sympathy for you, you seem like you've been dealing with strippers for a while and should know the risks. If she did scam you I've also got no issues "outing" her here.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I haven’t read your article. I agree with the posts above - as that is a discussion topic - not an article. If you were wronged by Trish - post the full detail here - in a discussion. If other members have been ripped off in a similar manner - then they can read your story and possibly provide details of their experiences as well. I’m not a guy who pays for online photos of nude women - that’s just not my idea of fun. There is far too much free pussy pics online for me to do that. It’s all good if you enjoy it.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Discussion, not article. An article is “here’s how you go to Tijuana without getting murdered,” Or “why have the clubs gone downhill in Tampa, here’s my opinion on why.”
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    sammy63 said "I'm disappointed you rejected my article." I'm disappointed that you didn't read the reason why I rejected it, which is that it's not an article but a topic for the discussion area (where we all are right now). Articles are supposed to be about higher-level topics regarding strip club, dancers, etc., which is to say, topics that apply to a broader range of customers and dancers. Your granular disagreement with a single dancer isn't that at all. So ... not an article. "This site is supposed to help mongers make smart decisions about how they spend their money on clubs and dancers." You are correct. And you can do exactly that by taking what you tried to publish as an article and posting it here to this discussion. If every single customer posted an article about a rip-off-artist dancer, then founder would need to re-title that area as "Grievances". Except then it would be fair game for dancers air their complaints about specific customers (possibly with profile names listed). Ans I'm sure that would float like a turd in a punch bowl. Anyway, I rejected your article because it's not an article. I have no opinion regarding your beef with Trish6547. I haven't interacted with her and I likely won't.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I rejected it as soon as I read your post above stating that you had submitted it as an article. The DB is a more effective way to get the info out to more members, and one incident of getting gypped does not constitute an article.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    "This site is supposed to help mongers make smart decisions about how they spend their money on clubs and dancers." But it also shouldn't be a place where you openly invite others to now harass her either. Are you just impatient and she hasn't gotten around to fulfilling her side or did she actually play you? If she played you, how? By ghosting? And if she played you, the article section is literally not for you to openly shit talk an entertainer like that. ✌️
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Shailynn - I hope someone writes that article - How to go to Tijuana without getting murdered! I don’t plan to go - but that sounds like a good read!
  • Sammy63
    3 years ago
    My thanks to all of you for your replies. Here is what I incorrectly submitted as an article. I saw pics of this dancer on the site and PMd her. She was my type and I wanted to see more. After exchanging cell phone #'s and doing some texting, we made a deal for her to show me more. I wrote another article last year about asking dancers for pics during Covid, as a way to still get some stimulation, but staying safe. It was working great until Trish6547. Our first exchange should have warned me to beware. When I PMd her a few months ago, she only sent me part of what we agreed. When I questioned her about it, she sent the rest right away. Last week, SHE reached out to ME, asking if I wanted to do some more business with her. We agreed she would send me some pics. I sent her part of what we agreed to and she sent part of the pics we had agreed to. I then set her the rest of what we agreed to, but then she ghosted me. That was Thursday morning (June 17). Today is June 21 and I have not received the pics or any response to my texts or PMs on the site. I asked for some of what I sent her back on cashapp, to make sure her phone was actually working. She denied the request, so I know she saw my texts and PMs on the site. She even changed one of her pics on the site to delete one of the pics that showed her face. Clearly, I got played by a dancer. I'm not the first. And I won't be the last. But I wanted to let all of my fellow mongers know to steer clear of Trish 6547. She will steal from you. I should have known better, but I made the fatal mistake of letting the little head think for the big head. YMMV
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Hope she’s just a typical dancer and will get around to sending eventually. If not she’s not very bright. If she sent you photos and you wrote a glowing raview here she could potentially pick up more picture business. Similar thing happened to me last year but the opposite. A stripper I knew gave me her Snapchat and I followed her even though I’m not sure she remember who I was. Anyway she was hard up, out of work and advertised videos for $20. So I contacted her and sent her $20. Thought I was doing my part by helping her out a little and e was crazy hot anyway. Probably first and last time I’ll ever do that. Sent PayPal payment and she sent videos, then accused me of ripping her off and that I didn’t send payment and blocked me. A month later I went into my PayPal account and realized the payment I sent her was still sitting there, she never claimed it as she hasn’t even ever set up a PayPal account although she claimed she accepted PayPal. Since she blocked me I couldn’t contact her a d try to send the money again so I just reclaimed the money back to my account. Silly strippers.
  • lurkingdog
    3 years ago
    @shailyn. Great “rest of the story”. Sometimes we don’t know what we don’t know.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    5 days.... thats not a long wait. Take it up with her but don't be all neurotic on here
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I never understood paying for photos.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It's the cost of doing business w/ strippers and paying-up-front; not every dancer is a ROB but ROBing *is* part of the game - it happens - once one gives their $$$ to a stripper there's no going back except in rare-occasions; not much one can do but take the loss and move on
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I don’t think you made a stupid mistake. Business can’t happen without a certain level of trust between the parties to a deal. It sounds like you took reasonable precautions, made half payment for half the product, but then still got screwed on the last half. It happens sometimes, probably more often in this past time as Papi noted. I would probably also be more trusting of a dancer on the this site, but I guess no longer, except for the ones I’ve met in person. If you portrayed everything accurately, she fucked you over pure and simple.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @Sammy63 - just curious, how much $$$ are we talking about here?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "Don't hate the player hate the game" 😃
  • Sammy63
    3 years ago
    Hi misterorange, $50. Not a big deal on the amount. It was the fact that we had agreed on a process to trust each other (sending half and her sending half first) that really made me angry. I have absolutely learned my lesson. Don’t trust.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Did you know that there are free pictures of vaginas on the internet? Honestly, I'm trying really hard to not tell you you're having fun wrong, but $50 is (in a lot of places) two lap dances with a real dancer with boobs you can touch (in some places...). And I know that all of that was shut off during Covid, but even then there was still a lot of images of vaginas and boobies on the internet that cost $50 less than $50. I guess this is something that I'll never understand.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Is that the one from Club Lust?
  • Hunter2019
    3 years ago
    Sammy63 Stillwater, Minnesota - You have written 53 reviews. Anyone who has written over 20 reviews has probably felt like they were ripped off by dozens of dancers at clubs. This is how we learn. For only $50 you need to let this go and apologize to the dancer. Don't make us guys from Minnesota look bad.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I must stop myself from saying what I really think because personally this subject is not important to me and I don't feel like arguing with responses I'd get..... ok I'm good now.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    You got ripped off by a stripper. Amazing! That's never happened to anyone before.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    3 years ago
    Come to Tijuana with me for a donkey show and bring your own camera
  • Araxie
    3 years ago
    The pettiness of the OP is fantastic. What exactly was he trying to accomplish creating this discussion (and failed article)? For the whole site to be like "Fuck this user in particular. How dare she have a hustle." OP needs to grow up. And depending on how he paid, he can just contest to whichever service for his money back for services not rendered. Newb. 🙄
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    If what he says is true, OP is not being petty. He’s performing a public service. There’s a difference between hustling and fraud/theft.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Ima dump a load in your basement Sammy 💩💩💩
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Stop bein mean to dancers
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Eh ... I'm not sure that the OP is being petty. But, at the same time, we haven't heard from the dancer yet. And it's likely we won't unless someone messages her. Many of the dancers never come to the forums. I do think that the OP should have known that something like this would happen eventually. If he had an agreement with a dancer on here and she didn't follow through, then that's on the dancer. Maybe I'm missing something in dancer lingo, but "stealing" ≠ "hustle". It's just stealing. That said, I suspect that some dancers equate "hustle" with being a low-grade con artist. But, again, we haven't heard from the dancer and there could be more to this that isn't known. Anyway, the OP should probably just file this under "Learning Moments" and move on.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I think there are several things worth noting about this thread. First, I wish he had given her more time to follow through. Yeah, responses from sex workers can be slow. But there is a chance she would’ve held up her end of the bargain and this wouldn’t have gone public with a little more time. Second, I’m reluctant to draw conclusions about people I don’t know and without hearing from both sides. That’s not likely to happen here. Third, and in a generic sense, hustle doesn’t justify theft. At all. I don’t know if that’s what happened in this case or not. But theft is bullshit, whether it’s a sex worker taking money without following through on a specific bargain or a guy trying to short a gal on dances or whatever.
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    What would trish say about this?
  • Sammy63
    3 years ago
    I have no idea. She has not responded to any of my texts or PMs since Thursday.
  • Sammy63
    3 years ago
    And for those who have written that they wish they had her side of the story, if anyone wants to message her to ask for her side of the story, I have no problem with that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Honestly, this has probably gone on too long for a garden-variety dispute between a dancer and customer. It's not like this is "TUSCL Court TV". I hope she comes through for you, but if she doesn't then you've learned a lesson.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Stealing money isn't a hustle. Its a scam....fraud. I think op should have waited a bit like a week before posting on here though.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think it’s time to let it go. It’s $50! You have more than 50 reviews and yet you are whining about losing $50 for nudie photos?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion