tuscl

Can I have lap dance in my car

Fellows, I stay in fort worth TX, is that possible I find a dancer to have lap dances in my car?

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Joined in 2018. No reviews, and this is this user's first discussion/comment. So, I'm ready to not take this seriously at all.

But, here goes nothing...

Not sure why being in Ft. Worth makes a difference, but it's certainly possible to ask a dancer, pay her enough, and she'll say 'yes.' If you want said dances in the strip club's parking lot, I'm sure management will have strong and negative opinions about that (as will the dancer who doesn't want to get fired).

But, hey, it's your cash.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    DFW weather prediction today, high of 96 degrees, low of 74 degrees, humidity 51%

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I feel like this warrants some sort of warning along the lines of leaving your dog in the car in a parking lot when it's really hot.
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    Do you want fries with that, too?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Only if you have a Smart Car
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Sure you can, just find any hooker walking the streets of Fort Worth and offer them $200 for a lap dance in your car.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Club platinum in Vegas. The bouncer watches the parking lot while hoes go turn tricks in cars
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    Make sure you drive up in a windowless cargo van. Also pass out candy.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Unless you have a big car, find a midget.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Sit in your car with the engine off for 30 min in the TX sun and a stripper will appear
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion