tuscl

First timer here, few questions

Hello everybody,

What would you say the best strip club is?

I head the Hong Kong is one of the best but I know there are others.

How much are the beers, lap dances and extra's usually go for? should i bring USD or PESO?

has anybody ever got a room and got a street walker? lol is there a price difference?

thanks for the info

27 comments

• AlwaysOnPoint
    3 years ago
    Also how does the street food work?!

The street food looks really good
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    I don't say this to be mean, but most if not all of your questions can be answered by clicking the search link in the menu on the right side and searching on 'Tijuana'
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    I have to start by saying RTFF LOL. If you just read the reviews, almost all of your questions will be answered LOL. Briefly LOL:

HK is the most popular. Doesn't mean it is the best. If you like it loud, active, crowded, with the hottest, but mostly sharkyest, girls in Mexico, HK is your scene. It slides down from there. Quality of the girls and bars and their friendliness. However, I have found some very hot girls in the smaller bars. (They don't want to deal with HK any more than I do.)

You can take street girls to your room as long as they have ID and are willing. And LOL doing it. LOL However, there is a difference between Street Girl and Street Walker LOL. Typically street walkers are exactly that. They are walking the street because they don't have IDs and get a lot of attention from police, because they are heavily involved with drugs. You cannot take a street walker to your room at Cascadas for example, but they usually have an agreement with a local hotel to use a room there, where in addition to a good time for cheap, you can collect more memories than you can from the other girls. Memories that range from athlete's foot to HIV to Hepatitis LOL.

How does the street food work? It is difficult, but it can be done even by a newbie. You see the food you want LOL. You buy the fool you want, including tip LOL. You eat the food you bought LOL. Very similar to the USA, LOL. And if you have "seen" the food, you have probably witnessed these covert transactions LOL.

Get the point LOL?

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Dude, there's a whole fucking discussion board dedicated to these answers. This question should be moved by Founder to that board.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Fuck me. It is. Where's my coffee?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    His first two posts on this website and he gets blasted. We are just not a welcoming bunch, are we ?

AOP, just scroll down the Topics on the TJ Mongers Forum. You wil find plenty of Threads that will have all kinds of information.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Poor Newbies... just waiting for the pressure washer.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Read the info in the Tijuana section. Go to YouTube, although many are dated, there’s videos of guys documenting their trips to Tijuana.

You need to stay in the hotel attached to Hong Kong or one of the other clubs that offer a hotel, and read up about border crossings because it’s not an easy walk back into the USA at the moment, but with the right documents and planning you can save yourself a lot of headaches.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Bring US dollars. You can pay for everything in TJ with $US. Bring a lot.
  • RamPaige
    3 years ago
    I really don't frequent strip clubs that much. But my best experience was at the Fillmore during my trip to Toronto.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    The brothel clubs are better.
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    If you let people know when you will be in TJ, it might be that someone here will meet up with you and show you around. I have done this for several first timers. It is fun to see the reactions of a newby. However, even with a guide, doing extensive research in advance would benefit you.
  • samiel
    3 years ago
    I've been giving a lot of thought to TJ lately as I'd love to go just for the experience. It would be a few more months after I'd get vaccinated and actually get a passport. I'd definitely like to be shown around as my Spanish is terrible.
  • JAprufrock
    3 years ago
    @tahoecruz: "It is fun to see the reactions of a newby."
    Damn, Tahoe, you reminded me of the first time I parted the magical curtains, exactly four years ago today! I read so much about it on TUSCL, so I was prepared for what I'd see, but once you're witnessing it in person, it takes it to another level. The world would be a much happier place with more Club Hong Kongs in it.

Anyway, I digress. @AOP, you sound very green. Being green and in TJ can be a bad combination. Best advice I could give is to do extensive research. Read as many reviews and discussion board topics as possible before going, especially the ones pertaining to safety procedures. TJ has a reputation for a reason, but the area around the strip clubs can be a safe place if you're diligent and smart about it.
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    Samiel: You will need a passport. You only need to know four words of Spanish:
    Please - Por Favor
    Thank You - Gracias
    Yes - Si
    No - No
    And one phrase:
    A donde es el bano?
    In the Zone, most people speak enough English that you can get laid.
    Seriously, knowing some Spanish enhances the experience.
    And since you are in Texas, it should be a requirement.
    There are free applications and YouTube videos.

My first time there I went for an afternoon to get the lay of the land and see what all of the fuss was about.
    At HK I met two meseros that I could trust. Both speak excellent English and I still see/use when in HK.
    And I met an ATF, who has been my ATF for the past five years.
    One visit and I was addicted, as JAprufrock has testified.
    The withdrawals are a bitch and get worse over time, but the memories are worth the price of admission.
    Drink the koolaide.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "A donde es el bano?"

Translation: Are you Albanian? :D
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    A donde es el bano? Is Crazyjoe talk 🤣🤣🤣
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    "A donde es el bano?"

Translation: Are you Albanian? :D

Damn my Spanish is rusty. I thought it meant “Are you in the band ?”
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    If you go Friday or Saturday when it's packed, you'll also need "disculpe" (excuse me) and "lo siento" (sorry) :-)
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    LoL. If you are going to TJ for a "strip club" experience, you might be doing something wrong. HK really isn't a "strip club" IMHO.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It appears the OP is not always on point. Hopefully he will share his experiences once his bowels recover from his trip.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    ¿Dónde está el immodium?
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    @OP I recommend getting VIP on tuscl and doing your own research, read the posts, articles and reviews. This one is a really good intro one, a little dated but good info:
    https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=50146

Bring USD for the main bars, HK, Adelitas, Chicago. I dont recommend you go anywhere else, YET. Unless you speak spanish and are one savy mofo.

Street chicas have ‘tiers’ of service. I noticed the ones in alley on HK side charge 800 pesos ($40) for completo (oral, vag, 2 position, nude, hotel & condom), the other ones are $25 for completo. If you just want a bj its 200 pesos less. Want extra service its a but more, etc
    Bar girls (BG) will probably quote $100 to start. You can take it or negotiate. Get a room at Cascadas (HK hitel). Depending on days and how many days, VIP card might be worth it.

So get tuscl vip (good investment) and read, read & read
    3 years ago
    And don’t forget to report back either as an article or a review. We all like to see the reactions rookies have and the observations they make
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    It depends on what you are looking for, there is something for every body in TJ, as long as you hace the money you should have fun.

HK is the popular with the most and best looking Bargirls (BGs) which will cost the most, HK also has best management so overall you should have a good time.

Three suggestions if you plan to visit HK:

1. Visit at nonpeak days and hours (Thursday to Saturday, 8pm-12am), HK gets so busy on the weekend at peak hours it is can be near impossible to find a seat, the BGs are usually in money mode (quick drinking, no negotiation) and the staff gets quite pushy.

If you want to visit during the weekend, I suggest going at 4-5pm.

2. Avoid the BGs with a lot of surgery, yes, those enhancements look great in their bikinis but the BGs have to get a return on their investments, so they can become very aggressive when it comes to getting the business but underwhelming with the performance.

3. Avoid the BGs who hang out and just stand around in the middle of the main club, though they might be the hottest BGs they are usually the least likely to drink with you and earn your business rather they will push to go up stairs, rarely negotiate and provide an underwhelming service.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Learn how to use the Google Translate App - it can be of help
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ if you don't know Spanish
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion