tuscl

Memorial Day 2021

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 4:55 PM
Lot different than last year huh? Any of you PLs doing anything other than jerking off to pics longball posts on here?

29 comments

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Refinished pool, refinished pool deck and patio, new pool cage. I'll be partying and grilling all weekend.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    My new neighbor's sister in law and mu other neighbor's sister are DEFINITELY invited. Look like an 8 and a 9.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Made a reservation along with a few other friends for Margaritaville resort on the beach in Hollywood so far there’s going to be eleven of with a few more maybes if there are any rooms available
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Good weather - boating Bad weather - working in the yard - please good weather!!!!
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Mostly eating. A bit of drinking. Some boating/fishing. Seriously, the weekend is all hinged on food. Grilling and chilling here one evening, a BBQ at a buddies two days, dinner with family one night. The fishing is equal parts to get something to grill & to get jump start on the drinking. I took off Tuesday too, so either I'll use that day to recover or go ahead and take in the sights at a strip club or two.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Nothing special and NO clubbing.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I'm going up to my lake house on Lake Burton. Ive got three couples joining me and a friend. It is actually fun, my friend is 32 and hot as balls, My couples friends are all like me, in our 50's. The men are always tripping over their tongues and their wives are pissed. One of the wives told me... she is just with you for your money (different young hottie than this time), I told her I'm not dating her because she is a genius, I'm dating her because she wakes me up with a blowjob every morning and she swallows Then at night we have crazy sex. As soon as I get tired of that I'll trade her in.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Taking a three day cruise on the Chesapeake. Coincidentally, my birthday is on Monday as well as Memorial Day. I will await all the gifts from my TUSCL brothers and sisters with bated breath! 😂😎
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Going to the gun club. After that maybe a amp, or a sc
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    I’ll be at work making more money to blow on my hobby.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Weather’s not going to be great on the Jersey shore, so day-drinking there.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Hopefully I'll be having a threesome with the wife and a divorced milf I've been talking to online. Technically that probably will be Saturday night though.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Happy Early Birthday ATACDawg! I will be going to beach for the week in North Carolina. I’m hoping for nice weather.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Uh, I am going to be jerking off to longball’s pics this weekend.......
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Uh, guess I'll spend part of the weekend uploading pics..
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    As long as the weather forecast stays nice I am taking the boat down to the river, which is exactly what I did last Memorial Day and the year before.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Much appreciated Longball. One stop shopping on TUSCL!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Holy shit - @Longball has almost 400-pics in his profile
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    IT'S BOOBARAMA!
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    They should take up part of the weekend anyway....
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Indianapolis 500. Camping and strippers. Love it.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Early Happy Memorial Day weekend to all of you guys and gals! As we do everything we can to put the pandemic behind us and enjoy the shit out of ourselves, take some time to remember the Americans and others who gave the last full measure for freedom, and those they left behind.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    ^ +1
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Im avoiding the crowds. We can come out of this like India. Other than that focus on main bitch and side bitch drama.....fun
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Low-key. Did my strip clubbing today. The rest of the weekend is coffee with a neighbor, dinner with a lady I'm seeing, and a deep tissue (not happy ending) massage.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    The grill is warming up. 1st time all family together for some time.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Well, crap. The crappy weather in the DelMarVa area this weekend forced the cancellation of my boating plans. On the good side, my older daughter has invited my wife and I to their place for a birthday supper. So, it looks like a good weekend after all. Got to start practicing for my new status as an elderly old fart (70)... Get off my lawn, you hooligans!😜😂
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    tj.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion