tuscl

Do women have the home field advantage in strip clubs?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I got to thinking about that today when I was at the Platinum Club in Atlanta. From my seat at the Hookah bar I could see every couple that went to one of the 4 VIP cubicles. All of the dancers were Cuban except one. I saw a black dancer go in with a white female customer. I have seen couples do 3 somes in VIP but this is the first time that I have seen a lone female take a dancer to VIP. I didn't feel jealous. Neither interested me.:)

10 comments

• lopaw
    3 years ago
    All I do is take dancers to VIP, lol. And why would you feel jealous of seeing a woman taking a dancer to VIP? That doesn't make sense to me. To each their own I guess.
    Not sure what you mean by home field advantage. Being a female customer has its advantages and disadvantages just like everything else in this wacky world.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    I only feel like I have an advantage at the club I go to frequently because they know I’m there to do VIP’s and they know I’m going to follow all their rules so I’m always having someone come up whenever they see me by myself. If I went to another club I don’t think the attention would be even close to the same another reason I keep going back to the same place.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I've heard strippers don't really like female customers cause they think they can be super aggresive, but I gotta think those are just some of those exceptions. The majority ofcourse gotta be way more comfortable taking a female customer to VIP than some random dude I would think.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Guys will hit a club with a purpose of getting laid - and I understand that. However, we deal with women differently. We want to say hello and then get right to it. Women can make small talk differently - and it might flow easier. The dancers know everything we say is to get in their pants.

I know there are some women who simply don’t get along with other women - and they might not enjoy strip clubs.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I've had strippers tell me they don't like couples coming in because the girlfriends get jealous that their guy is paying attention to other girls and other girls are paying attention to the guy. The strippers say the girlfriends like to act like they are cool with all that and deny it bothers them but you can see the anger simmering beneath the surface.
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    Couples and young guys/frat boys seem to be the most hated for not understanding how clubs work and not spending enough. Generally I used to only go during the week so I never really saw to many examples, but it seemed like the couples the women look uncomfortable or sloppy drunk and didn't tip but felt like since they were a women it was all just fun and wanted attention. Also locally most club don't allow single woman to come in alone, I assume hookers used to come in and leave with guys.

One of the funniest/craziest things I saw was a drunk women at the stage and the dancer was showing off her pussy, the women leans forward and licked the strippers pussy on stage, no tip and walked out after the dancer screamed
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    No! I do! I am an expert at greasing bouncers and stroking managers! I learned from the best 😉
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    IME female customers are not at an advantage. Sure they sometimes get a bit more play from the dancers who prefer females, but a lot of dancers steer clear of females. From what I've been told, the ones who are happy to be there get grabby and entitled and the ones who are doing it just to keep their SOs happy are often snarky and sometimes even compete with the dancers for attention.
  • sclvr5005
    3 years ago
    ^Maybe that occurs where you're from but that's not what I've witnessed at the clubs I've been to here in NV and CA. So far have only seen well behaved female customers either solo or as part of a couple that seem to get their fair share of dancer attention. Maybe not an advantage but a fairly even playing field.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I suppose it varies by the dancer. If she is not attracted to women, then no advantage. If she is bisexual or totally lesbian, then you don't have a prayer. Seriously, men want penetration in some orifice, while women get more practice time on the field and do more with less.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion