tuscl

Top 10 Weird Facts About Strippers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Not all of these are weird or even facts. One I agree with is: "2 Strippers Get Asked to Do Crazy Things Besides Dance." My ATF told me about a business executive who had been a regular. He would take her to a private VIP room and pay her to pinch his nipples until they bled.

https://www.nation.lk/online/top-10-weir…

8 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    That’s crazy, here’s a guy who paid a stripper to pinch his nipples, when Subraman would have done it for free.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    These types of lists are all too pc. They sugar coat stripping.

My list would be

1...its an okay paying job you can hold with a drug habit

2...lots of girls have pimps. Sometimes its the ones you least expect.

3...more mommy issues than daddy issues

4...very low self esteem

5...self worth is tied completely to money. Making and having money is validation of her looks and her as a person.

6...They're not selfish. They sacrifice a lot for loved ones. Moreso than many I've seen in other professions

7... They're very short sighted

8...very impulsive

9...they lie so much at work it impacts their personal relationships. It becomes a real habit

10...they'll fall for you real hard when you make them see their worth
  • lick-that
    3 years ago
    @2ICEE Bruh, you on point!!

Weakest one is #1 though, many get fired every other week, and rehired in a day or 2. Other than that I concur 100
  • lick-that
    3 years ago
    Numbers 3-6-9-10 are spot on, I can testify.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Lists like these are written for people who don't go to (or work in) strip clubs.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    5 Strippers Are Healthy And Work in Clean Environments

I'm sure some strippers do work out and stay in shape, practice on dancing and pole routines. I'm also positive many just use drugs that have weight loss side effects. And I've been in many clubs where I've sure they are constantly sitting / touching surfaces recently covered in semen... Ya...

As far as clubs being law abiding and keeping up workplace health and safety requirements, yes, they have to to stay in business. In many areas they are definitely singled out for investigation far more than other more mundane businesses for political reasons, or if only because the enforcement officers enjoy the novelty of going there for business.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Decent list - but nothing new. I always enjoy reading about odd requests - as it makes me feel like less of a freak!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lick that being fired and rehirwd is a scam. They pay a fine. Cmubs make money off it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion