tuscl

Celebrating the Simple Pleasures

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ah, the simple pleasures. That is what I love about going to clubs. This is a thread intended to celebrate some of the simple pleasures of going to the clubs, which all too many people here seem to have forgotten.

Now those pleasures may be different for everyone, but for me they include:

=> Watching naked and half naked hot women.

=> Having a fun flirty barside chat with one of those hot women.

=> Getting a nice comfortable haze from my decent mid-tier whiskey while enjoying hot naked women.

=> Chomping down on hot wings made "three mile island" style, which is a term the club uses to challenge to the cooks to make the wings hot as hell for anyone who dares to order them like that.

=> Then, to top off a great night, a trip to the notel, where I feed the Daddy issues of my momentary favorite by treating her like the bad little good girl that she is.

Of course there is often a price to paid the next day for those simple pleasures, like a fuzzy head, lighter wallet, shits that burn when they come out and maybe even some clothes that can never go home again. But it's worth it, especially when you can enjoy all of those simple pleasures packed into a single night - like I recently did. 😀

35 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Stripclubs are one of the few places where I enter and leave my phone in the car. That is a simple pleasure for me. Being away from the 24/7 workday.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Nice. I wish that I could do that, but when calls come in from the homefront I need to see them.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    The saddest testament to this site right now is that endless threads about COVID, politics, troll on troll nonsense and other OT crap seem to get endless play, but discussions about actual clubbing topics seem to be of little interest.

We need new blood around here, preferably younger night shift types who haven't been hiding under their beds for the past 14 months.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Simple pleasure: BBBJCIM
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Enjoying a nice cold drink with a hot girl sitting in your lap.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Smoking weed and taking tequila shots with a young Latina stripper hoe convincing her to leave the club with me.
  • SteveSutton
    3 years ago
    Good question and thread.

For me, the simple pleasure of being a middle aged man but feeling desired by beautiful young women. I know it’s an act but it still feels great!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    It feels great to shit at McDonalds again
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝔸ℂℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕃𝕀𝕊ℍ𝔼𝔻
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    My favorite thing is not really knowing how the night will end up or who I will end up talking to or getting dances from especially these days since one of my favorites decided to start travel dancing and the other got pregnant and quit.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ That is an excellent point. I enjoy that as well, especially when I am traveling and visiting new clubs. The potential for anything to happen can be awesome.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Though I don't drink (tokes for me), eat (really) hot food, or abuse my marriage vows, I whole heartedly agree with this thread.

The simple thrills of viewing tantalizing near naked lasses, chatting with them, and then enjoying their amazing forms and curves is enthralling.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Though I don't drink (tokes for me), eat (really) hot food, or abuse my marriage vows, I whole heartedly agree with this thread."

Congratulations! A statue is being erected in your honor even as we speak. 😉

But as far as the second half of your post, I completely agree.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I like boobies.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Shit Joe! Shit!!!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I think the 19th around me, the curfew goes away so I'll probably start doing the club life somewhat regularly again. The right club can be just relaxing man.
  • BabyDoc
    3 years ago
    It does seem to be kind of slow around here…

Anyway, “Simple Pleasures” is an apt description. Watching the show (not just on the stage) that any good strip club is, laughing, joking, drinking and endless mutual groping with a beautiful firm bodied naked woman who has the right attitude all the while completely unplugged from the world with no time constraints. And one of the best parts, the ability to walk away commitment free whenever you’ve had enough.

It doesn’t get much better than that.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    This is a real basic answer to the OP but the eye candy is the best simple pleasure of clubbing. Hot, naked women in person and a variety of them, to boot.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    If we could just capture that essence of Rick and sell TUSCL wafers

https://youtu.be/02_1G2ABIeI
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Another riveting thread addition by Uptightcitizen. Though I guess differing views do keep things lively. I suppose someone has to be watching cartoons while the rest of us are thinking about tits and ass.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Lol soo much for keeping it light

Unlike you I don't feel the need to post my sexual exploits to make myself feel better about myself. So just go on and keep stroking that bottomless pit of an ego.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    It's still light to me Uptight. 😉

But I hear ya Uptight. You don't think that talking about having fun with strippers on a strip club website discussion board is appropriate. Duly noted.

But maybe next time you could just keep watching your cartoons and ignore the threads you don't like instead of merging your cartoons into them? Just a thought. 😀
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I might start a thread to keep you guys up on my sex life lulz

Rick's threads are not bad. They're better than the bigoted shit and ldk threads and threads about haggling with hookers
  • RICKtheLAWYER
    3 years ago
    2icee using your hand and a paper towel roll do not count as having sex
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Rick's threads are not bad. They're better than the bigoted shit and ldk threads and threads about haggling with hookers"

Or the endless COVID threads...or the troll accounts asking "where did the other troll account go?"...or the endless political posts...

And then of course there was the period where a subset of these weird fucks were swapping stories that included 15 year old girls on sail boats and Miss Teen USA pageants.

So yes, by comparison, stories about no so clean fun with consenting adult women - on a customer strip club site of all places - should be welcome. But there are a few old cranky types who have come to believe that this discussion board is their playpen and, since their penises don't work the way they used to, have lost interest in hearing fun with strippers.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    ^
    You tell him bud. This board needs more rickness! ROAR!!!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ It needs more anything but the crap it has been filled with since COVID started.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ hey mr Lion, Rick ain’t all that seems, us old cranky types who’s penis’s don’t work like they used to are in RickiBoi’s head in other words seems like he can’t stop thinking about us even when we aren’t posting
    Dance RickiBoi Dance , like an organ grinders monkey my tune is in your head
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ *sigh*

Exactly what I mean.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Dance RickiBoi Dance
    LOLOL
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Well, at least the good news is that with 25's penis no longer working, children are just a little bit safer in this world. But it does leave our resident pedo with ample time to post weird off center nonsense and then believe that he's getting over on other posters. Small price to pay I suppose.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Dance RickiBoi Dance
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The ability to sit alone, have a cold beer, look at pretty girls and not have to answer relationship questions. There's the reason I drive 45-50 miles, despite 6 strip clubs within a few miles of me.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Twenty-five! Leave rickys penis out of this! He is mine! 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion