Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

FRANCE'S NIGHTLIFE SECTOR REMAINS SHUTTERED WHILE STRIP CLUBS REOPEN

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Vive la France!

Replies (2)

W
wallanon
•

The article was about swingers clubs, but I've never clubbed in France so I don't know if strip clubs are also swingers clubs. The article title said strip clubs, so who knows?

Either way, I can see the "problem" but also see why it happened that way. Lots of TX strip clubs reopened as sextaurants in 2020.

Profile picture for 623
623
•

French swing clubs are not strip clubs but they are nightclubs. They are, at least the ones we’ve been to, very high class and very popular. Five hundred patrons on a weekend night would not be unusual.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement