tuscl

Atlanta - highest milage recommendations

I am a newbie. I am going to Atlanta. I will begin perusing the reviews here on Atlanta clubs but there are a lot of them, and a lot of perusing. What are your favorite clubs in Atlanta and why? From your experience, where is the highest milage to be found?
Thanks,
MK

14 comments

• ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    as a former resident of the ATL, I cannot honestly recommend any club in town as high mileage. there are lots of pretty ladies in ATL, but save your big money for a trip to somewhere like Tampa or Columbia SC.

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    XRT: I see that you just registered yesterday. You have done no reviews and your email address is unlisted. Why should I tell you anything? You might be LE for all I know. I will tell you the basics. Atlanta is the home of the air dance. $10 most places. $5 at smaller black clubs. Don't expect much other than air. High mileage is available in some clubs by some dancers but be prepared to spend a lot and take your chances. I won't tell you my favorite clubs. I really don't have one anyway.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Hey ShotDisc are you going to try to make it OCT 26th?
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    I wish I could. Unfortunately I will be up north on business with upper managment. I will be thinking of you guys. Have fun.
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    XRTOO1-Depends on what you are looking for. Most clubs in Atlanta are air dance palaces Cheetah, Pink Pony, etc with good looking dancers. However there are some nuggets to be found. At times you can have a great time with high mileage at these clubs depending on how much you want to spend.
    Follies - some good grinding dances and a VIP room (shared) where you can get a little extra mileage depending on the girl and how many others are in the room. No great shakes but some nice latina ladies.
    Flashers - High contact dances a VIP that is behind a solid closed door. Basically you negotiate a price with the dancer and anything can happen. The cost of the VIP room is high $125.00 for a half hour. Quality of dancers is in and out but sometimes a diamond in the rough can be found.
    Oasis Goodtime Emporium - Week ends are overcrowded but lots of dancers some who will give good lap dances(if you can get them to come to your table). Watch which dancers are giving more than the typical air dance and be aggressive in getting them to dance for you or you will sit there with your d...in your hand the whole night. VIP can be fulfilling cost is not bad a private room with curtains made of beads just depends on the dancer.
    Goldrush - My current favorite Atlanta club. Great dances good mix of dancers black, white, latin & even a couple of Asians. Very good atmosphere tv's for sports, pool tables, 2 bars, fair prices etc. You can go and just sit at the bar enjoy a game and just hang out without too much dancer pressure. I have found that things usually don't start happening here until after 11pm. More dancers show up and the place takes on a party atmosphere. You will see lots of couples and even batchelorette parties here. Again watch the dancers and see which ones are not giving the Atlanta air dances and enjoy their company. The VIP here can be great with the right dancer.
    Magic City - Special mention here. Some of the most beautiful black women you will ever see dance here. Air dances only in my experience but everyone should check this place out once. Rainmakers galore and a really fun place. I am an older white guy and have never had problems here.
    Be patient have fun and if you get to Goldrush on a Saturday night I will be at the bar rooting for the Trojans in my USC t-shirt.
  • XRT001
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat. I understand your concern. I don't blame you. I'm just a newbie, nothing else. BTW, I have added my email.
    Thanks,
  • XRT001
    17 years ago
    TrojanGreg. Thanks for the info. Very helpful. I am a huge Nebraska husker fan. I will be in Atlanta and looking for a club this Saturday night. However, my Huskers are playing on ESPN at 8:15pm. It sounds like Goldrush may be the place to go. Are there enough TV's that I will be assured to be able to see the Huskers on ESPN? If so, I will plan on heading there, at least duing the game, maybe somewhere else later. Maybe I could look for you and say "hi".
    Thanks.
  • Pete22z
    17 years ago
    The Cheetah has 2 large projection screens in the main room. The Pony has tv's I believe, but I can't remember specifics.
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    XRTOO1 - They usually have the ESPN game on. If not ask and they will put it on plenty of tv's. I may be in Biloxi this Saturday if not I will be at the Goldrush around 10pm.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    XRT001 - From my experiences and from hearing other people's experiences, don't waste money in Atlanta. Instead, come to the Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC on Oct. 26th and we'll guide to along to make your money last and get top notch entertainment.
  • XRT001
    17 years ago
    Thanks for the input everyone. As I noted, I'm a newbie, tempted to try out a strip club. I decided I couldn't go through with it. Signing off.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    rofl

This is perhaps the single most effective demonstration of intent to incriminate that I have ever seen in my life ...
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I had one of the best experiences of my strip club life in a private booth at Oasis Goodtime Emporium--and also one of the worst. My suggestion: forget about the dancers, and focus on the shot girls.

The problem with Oasis is that it costs so much to get back into the private areas that you are really putting a lot on one roll of the dice. However, the boxcars I got the first time more than made up for snake-eyes on the second roll. It's only money, right?
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Oasis would be a great club if it were in FL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion