tuscl

After 3 Long Years... I'm back.

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 1:45 AM
It been a long time. Hooked up with a stripper three years ago, married her, and now pending a divorce

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=423859

A shit ton has changed. Last person I hung out with was Juice in Charlotte.

Anyways a lot of catching up to do, glad to see soanu familiar faces still around

32 comments

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Sorry it didn't work out, GACA. We had high hopes for you.😞
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Three years is an eternity in stripper years, so in that sense it sorta worked out 🤔😆🤣
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    But thanks @ATAC
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    3 years may be a near record for a PL-Stripper marriage. If you can say that you will still have at least 75% of the money you went into the marriage with still yours after the divorce you may become a legend around here.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Whiskey I don't have 75% the money I started with now, covid was a bitch.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    We'll see ... Damn speech to txt
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Whaaaaat? How could that happen? We expect Gawker quality stories please.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Unfortunately all the Gawker level shit happened to her way before I met her.

She was an actual underage prostitute from 15-17 the CPS finally took her from her mom. Then she got back on crack at 21 went back to prostitution for a month, got clean again.

I met her when she was 28.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    But Gawker grade stories from her. There's a lot of them.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Her mom ate her out. Her and her mom would fuck the same guy at the same time, anal included. Crazy shit.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Her and I had a relatively sane, not completely sane, relatively sane sex life actually.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    But I can't keep tracks of the number of times she said she got gangbanged. DP and all.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Gawker ain't shit anymore. In like 4 sentences you smoked him.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Anyway, she's back on crack apparently, I didn't know that when I left. So I might hit her up again just to hear about what crazy shit she got into, but that's going to be a while. Still stings yet.

She was doing well right before she went off the deep end.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Honestly you were probably her best shot for a good life and she blew it. Sorry it didd'nt work out for you and her. From here it doesn't sound like she will end up in a better spot soon
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Well if you're ever near Gaffney, SC, fuck all of Cherokee county, there's a whole lot more like her around there.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Welcome back man. Last I recall she didn’t even want you posting on here. I mean come on this shit is harmless.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Right... She literally had a s*** fit about this site particularly. I could be on all the p*** sites I wanted, but she hated this site with a passion. We all know why that is 🤣😂🤭

Too much realness
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Good to hear from you again bro, you’ll bounce back, hopefully even better than you were.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Welcome back! I might be out on a limb here, but I’m guessing an update to your avatar may be in order.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    True
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Gaffney SC? My younger (relative term - she's 35) lives in Greenville, and at one point, she lived in Boiling Springs. She just had her second child and we're headed down there this weekend to meet her.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Welcome 😊
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Welcome back. Sorry it didn't work out. Sounds like an article's worth of stories can be written when youre feeling up to it.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    The usual gang of idiots is still here. Welcome back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Sorry it didn't work out long-term; but a lot of relationships unfortunately don't these days.

In case you were not aware, Follies is no more.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    WTF!!!??? No more follies!!!

Can this year get any worse?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Your best bet right now is Platinum West and that ain't much. :)
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    I'm not in the Southeast at the moment, in the land of actual brothels. Will be back for a spell in May. Have some old "friends" from time spend in Richmond County GA I plan to revisit. I'll check out Platinum West since I'll be close enough.
  • Mark974
    3 years ago
    My condolences on your attempt to have a significant other. Sorry it was not in the cards with you two. But if she is back on the chemical trail, you are for sure better off. Have known too many people that just go down that path and never see them again.

Best of luck in catching up on what is new on the board in these COVID times. Main point is to have a good time, right!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @GACA

Welcome back.

“Divorce is always good news.

I know that sounds weird, but it's true because no good marriage has ever ended in divorce.

That would be sad.

If two people were married and ... they just had a great thing and then they got divorced, that would be really sad.

But that has happened zero times.”

I see you are taking it well, as you wrote:

“Three years is an eternity in stripper years, so in that sense it sorta worked out 🤔😆🤣”

A bad relationships almost never gets better.

I spent almost a year and a half with a Favorite with an addiction problem thinking I was helping her and it would get better and it never did in spite of my best efforts and her desire to get clean and sober.

Sometimes, the hardest thing you'll ever do, ending the relationship, will end up being the best thing you've ever done for yourself.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    Thanks appreciate it. Separation has helped. And then I start to think about all the manipulative shit, I definitely helps me move on.

And then of course, new titties 🤣👍😈
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion