tuscl

Randomember does not like it when I fuck sugar babies in a vehicle

He thinks it’s sacrilegious to sugar relationships. But I have to come clean I’ve been banging his sugar baby in his Prius the last week and for that I apologize.

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This is such sad news. He drives a Prius? One of those hybrids that still has a miserable carbon footprint!

I thought he upgraded to a goat-powered rickshaw? I’m so sad hearing he’s not been truthful!
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Hey, Cash, even a goat-powered rickshaw has a carbon footprint! Not only that, it keeps emitting methane even when you're not driving it! On that basis, the Prius doesn't look that baaaaaaad.....🐐🚗
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ATACDAWG very well said! I stand corrected!

And to think I’ve paid extra to enjoy the methane emissions of some whores...
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    @Mutty, "sacrilege" isn't accurate at all. More like comical. I'm sure every young women dreams of a car date with you.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Has anyone ever had sex in a Lamborghini
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I’m sure every young woman dreams of engaging in discount full-service sex work without a condom from somebody off seeking—regardless of whether it’s a car, bus, plane, train, apartment, house, mansion, castle, etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ still fucking in a Lamborghini has got to be some kind of special lol
    Kinda like having sex with 13 gymnasts
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    After reading NiceSpice comment - I don’t need any access to the Ladies Room. It’s obvious the dancers love being groped and fucked by older gentlemen in stalls that are as glamorous as a public restroom.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I have a much easier time understanding the dudebro who honestly states “yeah I like having things in my favor” than some goofballs who insist on a weird perversion of a pseudo-courtship and “romantic ambiance for thee means I get a lot of extra stuff free”—and women and men against that agenda are damaged and jaded.
  • Musterd21
    3 years ago
    I have had sex in an RV!

If you see it rockin’ don’t come knockin’!!!!!!!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Are you one of the two boys that was wracking off in my camper?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with NiceSpice. I’m not a GFE type of pervert. I am paying and I know my money is much more attractive than I will ever be. I haven’t found many girls to be that good at acting either. Just let me pump one out in you and say thanks when I give you my cash...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion