tuscl

Should founder charge us men a fee to......

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 1:28 AM
Observe what the dancers are chatting about This should by default be an retarded amount.. To keep most if not all out while protecting the integrity of their privacy But for the well off curious man should be able to pay this rediculas fee for a little peep show Plus the money raised could got to some kind of charitable organizations that fight or help promote rights in our industry Or to just keep making this site OMG

13 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Honestly I think a good half of the dressing room is just me shitposting 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    If it's a serious question, then no.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @nicespice, I think way more than half of all of the posts are shit posting
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am fine leaving the ladies room as ladies only. I am not interested in what is going on in those forums. I think this is a question for the ladies only - as it’s their forum - and it’s their decision as to whether they would be comfortable opening it up to the other half (for a fee).
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ don’t those ladies do anything you’d like for a fee😁😁
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I see your point. But they don’t go all the way with other guys! They keep telling me I’m special and mines bigger! Omg! I’ve been lied to for money?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ But you are special. You’ve got lil Jayne
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I don't know if I would want to overhear the strippers' chat. Dancers I know have told me that the talk in the dressing room is mostly bitching and complaining.
  • Musterd21
    3 years ago
    I would like to meet some of the ladies in a cam room. lol
  • Sgtsnowman
    3 years ago
    You have to give people some sort of space where they can have honest discussions. Like we do here with the VIP and Verified forums.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Juice just do what you did in high school and drill a hole in the (fire)Wall. Just don't stick your virtual penis in there, Founder may cut you off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion