tuscl

The look of horror on her face when your having sex with her

Monday, April 12, 2021 10:12 PM
Do I need this look? And with the get back hand 🤚 on my chest. Am I that awful? Am I that hideous? Some girls are really into me I swear. “Uhhh she we stop?” I say. “No keep going” I get back. Alrighty then. Afterwords I question her, “Hey maybe this isn’t gonna work out, I really don’t think I’m your type” “No not at all it was great! What makes you say that?” [view link]

9 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Drugs and/or alcohol can solve these problems.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    u could also imagine the parallel universe in which u are a handsome space geneious. in that universe she does not have that look on her face your welcome
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    If the alcohol fails, try chloroform.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Maybe you should hit it from behind.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    You know what I think that some girls just aren’t that comfortable having sex where it looks like an excruciating ordeal for them, atleast that’s what I tell myself so I can go to bed at night after something like this. The whole thing is just a huge turnoff.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Don't take it so personally, Muddy. She probably hit her head on the steering wheel.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Sounds like it’s time for a new girl unless you get off torturing ppl 😂
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She probably makes odd faces when she has a major orgasm! Or she’s unable to stomach fucking old perverts for gas money... The donkey punch is the cure for this ailment - your welcome.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Do I need this look? And with the get back hand 🤚 on my chest." That push away move would tell me fuck it, it's time to move on to another.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion