tuscl

Did I fuck up again?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I say that keeping in mind, that I recently fucked up by showing a non favorite dancer the contents of a discussion topic.

On this same visit to my favorite club, I felt compelled to say something to my most recent favorite dancer of 3 months. She is the youngest of my favorites at just 21. Not a spinner but very petite. No little girl should have tits that nice and a cute bubble butt to match. She had a face that was cute as hell until my last visit. She fucked it up by inserting piercings in her facial cheeks. I asked her if I could tell her something without her getting pissed off. She said yes, so I told her that she looked much prettier without them. Time will tell...

16 comments

• David9999
    17 years ago
    Absolutely not, because its more like a bankhanded insult, if its even an insult at all. It could be intrepreted as "I guess a still look very pretty because he JUST said I look prettier w/o them"

Insults of various sorts (their layabout/lazy-assed boyfriends they are invariably madly in love with, generally treat them like total crap anyways) actually turn-on these super-cute chicks, most ideally done in a backhanded way. It keeps the them off balance and keeps the drama high, exactly what they crave. As I'm sure you know the the 8,9.10 level dancers (and real life girls) get so much praise, its just like noise anyways - and the fawners end up tagged not just Pls but Super PLs or worst of all the dreaded "nice guy" chump
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Of course it's always a bad idea to say that to a woman. But it probably doesn't make any difference as long as you keep buying dances from her.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    99% Guaranteed - she will like you even more
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Liking him is irrelevant. This is a stripper he buys dances from, not a romance. A good result would be if she takes the hardware off her face, making her more attractive to Shadowcat again, but it's not going to happen because an elderly strip club customer says they make her less pretty.
  • jablake
    17 years ago

I don't think so. It seems like most dancers if you're a good customer appreciate honest comments where easy improvement can be made.
  • Crosscut
    17 years ago
    How many times over the years have we seen incredible sets of natural breasts "enhanced" into lifeless, joyless appendages. At least the rationale there was generally based in improving the package for business purposes.

Most of this piercing stuff (with the exception of tongue jewelry, which I believe we all support :-) seems to be some combination of self immolation and a desperate cry for help.

The most beautiful and intelligent woman I have ever known would exhibit disgust with herself by either tarting herself up with far too much makeup or---at it's worst cutting herself.

More to the point. (And I learned this the hard way.) Unless it is exceptionally complimentary, I generally withold comment on women's appearrance unless I am asked. Then I answer honestly. If nothing else, it trains them not to ask questions they don't want the answers to.

More likely than not, the hardware represents an area of her life in which she feels she has control. She'll keep it.

the poster formerly known as fantasycamper

• David9999
    17 years ago
    The breat augmentations can have amazing results if the girl (e.g usually very lean to begin with) has either zero or very small A's - then doesn't oversize and limits her choice to adding for example B size or small C. The it looks like nature did the job because the body type will match the breats, you would never suspect anything. Apparently certain doctors, taking pride in the work, will not allow such girls to go to large C or DDs if the results don't look authentic for the entire body - they actually tell the girls to shop for a doctor elsewhere
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    A couple of things come to my mind when reading the responses. I had a favorite dancer that quit the business a year+ ago. She had a pierced tongue. I hated it but never said anything to her. About 4 months before she quit, she started divorce proceedings and removed the tongue piercing. I told her how much better she looked without it. She asked why I had not told her before. Said that she would have removed it, if she had known.

One of my top favorites has fake tits. They are the best looking ones that I have ever seen or felt. Every dancer and customer that I have ever mentioned it to, agreed. That includes Bones. She said that it gave her more self confidence. I asked her about sensitivity. I have heard that some women that get boob jobs lose sensitivity. She said that some do and some don't. For her it increased it because she now enjoys playing with them and having others play with them.

Two months ago I sitting, talking to her and the other dancer that was the subject of this topic. Boob jobs came up. My favorite barred her fakes. The other did the same. The other could not believe that they were fakes. They were feeling each other up. Well I had to join in. I assured the younger dancer that see did not need bigger thats. That I loved her perky small ones. The other dancer told her the same thing.

I know two other dancers that have pierced nipples. I hate em. One is a favorite of mine the other is a second stringer. They both have nice sized , shaped tits. I have told them both that I didn't like them pierced. They both said that they did and that the piercings were going to stay. I have to wonder. Do they do this to discourage titty suckling?
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    The rule of thumb I've heard (e.g in high contact states and where the dancer isn't otherwise opposed) the ideal technique w/b dry kissing the tits but no outright tity sucking as they are just too sensitive, and also preferably caressing over grabbing, with has to be gentle. People from low contact states who enter into a high contact state - are often shocked when they find out maybe 1/3 or more of the dancers with decent breasts basically just grab the guy's hands and place them on the tits

One of the great things about strip clubs is one can have very intellectual discussions about pluse and minuses of BOOB JOBS and why one size and style works and another may not
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'm not really into all the piercings either. I think it's more of a turn off rather than a turn on. Maybe some dancers and girls do like them. I just let them be. If she's pretty enough, I might overlook her piercings and get a dance from her anyway. However typically I will often not be as interested in dancers with lots of piercings. If a piercing makes a dancer look ugly, I'll just try to get rid of her and never say a word about it. One dancer told me a number of piercings feel good to the dancer or enhance her feelings. I wasn't ever that interested. She seemed to like her clit piercing though. It was so small I hardly even noticed.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    shadowcat, I was in your favorite club last night. One dancer told me I looked normal. She said there was a bunch of weirdos in the club. I'm thinking, I wonder what kind of crowd showed up when I look that normal? I was wearing my normal summertime outdoor clothes though which I don't usually wear into clubs. I don't typically wear white shorts into strip clubs. I was glowing in the dark. I was fucking up your prices too by paying 2 for 30 instead of 2 for 25 or 2 for 20. I did pay the last two dances at 2 for 25 after I thought about it. The first dancer told me two for 30. I wasn't going to get any more dances from her because she asked for a tip which I really do not like to be asked unless she was really good. She wasn't that good. One thing I don't like about this sister club is that the sofas are not as big or as tall as the one's in Greenville and aren't as comfortable as a result. I was surprised at how many dancers recognized me as well. One nice looking blonde remembers me from the other club. I got tired of getting asked for dances and left after 3 hours.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    When I first met my ATF she had lots of piercings. Now, ten years later, she has very few (although there's one, sad to say, I have no way of knowing anymore whether or not it's still there.) It's just a phase based on her age, she's testing boundaries, trying to find out who she is. If that bothers you, stay away from 21 yo girls. Personally I find that sort of thing to be part of their attraction.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Shadow, you seem like the type of guy who says what's on his mind so I would have to say no, you didn't F up. I agree with Chandler, as long a you are buying dances the girls will be around no matter what you say to her about her piercings.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I say one thing and then last night I ended up tipping one dancer with a number of piercings a few times on different stages. If she looks good, I think she would have to have an ugly nose ring or something awful to keep me away.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I don't think shadowcat fucked up either. Tell her the truth now, let her be upset at the truth or let her discover it. Then if she finds her income goes up without the piercings, she may be thankful later. She may even enjoy the drama and come back and thank you. Either that or you did fuck up by being so blunt with her. If it's a phase she's going through, she might take offense at being told what she should and shouldn't be doing. I've had dancers take offense to something I said when they didn't even hear what I said correctly. They thought they heard something else. I remember one dancer I think her name was Ivy had nice new implants and asked me to massage them. The next time I saw her a few months later, she had piercings all over the place. You might have thought she was attacked by a piercing tribe or something. I thought she still looked good but I thought it took away from her looks.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    awww, it's not any fun if I agree too much. Shadowcat, you fucked up big bro. She'll probably hate you as long as she remembers you. I'm guessing that might be 2 or 3 days. Then you can take comfort that you're going to make her wonder and start questioning for days on end "do these things look ugly to some guys?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion