tuscl

Dallas Info needed

traveler11
Georgia
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:33 AM
I am coming into town in November and staying at Fairmont Hotel. What is closest club to this location? And what is closest good club that you recommend?

7 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    Traveler: I'm not that familiar with Dallas, only having been there once, but it seemed like everything was within easy reach. You will find that the bulk of the clubs are off Northwest Highway, and once there, they are all grouped fairly close together. On my visit, Baby Dolls was BY FAR the best club that I visited - very hot girls, VHM. However, in recent months, apparently the LE is cracking down on activities at BDD, and mileage has dropped dramatically. Recent reviews indicate that the club to visit is now Clubhouse. I also visited that club when in town, and found it was very good... it's all nude, BYOB, and decent contact. Recent reviews also indicate that mileage is on the upswing here, and because of that, I would recommend Clubhouse for your visit. If you can make both, BDD is still worth a visit. From my experience, and other reviews agree, the best selection of the hottest dancers in Dallas can be found at BDD. If you want the mileage, go to Clubhouse.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Agree with DougS. I have been to Dallas a few times in the past year and also recommended Baby Dolls to a friend. He and I liked it alot.
  • SurlyMike
    17 years ago
    I'll be going to Dallas soon: what's the surrounding neighborhood like for both BDD and Clubhouse?
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I was at Baby DOlls at the end of July...apparently just before LE lowered the boom. I went there two consecutive nights, for the first time ever, and within a half an hour I had waitresses taking me over to dancers who were available for, in essence, "whatever", in the Champagne rooms. Such is not, as I understand, the prevailing atmosphere for the foreseeable future. BDD (which is also a quarter mile from the Men's Club of Dallas) is in sort of a gritty industrial area. It doesn't strike me as the safest place in the world. However, there is a Holiday INn Express about 75 yards from BDD (the location of which was pointed out to me by two dancers), and I would think one could stay there and safely walk to BDD. The area is only about ten minutes from Love Field.
  • traveler11
    17 years ago
    thanks for the suggestions. I think BDD is about 8 miles from downtown. I was hoping that there some closer to the Fairmont but it is hard to tell on the map.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    S-Mike- There must be easily a half dozen hotels within a qtr. mile of BDD. Most are budget traveller oriented (Days Inn, Motel 6, and HI Exp). A Raddison(sp??) is probably the most business oriented 1 nearby. Plenty of chain eateries within half mile of BDD, with Waffle House the closest. If BDD unsat, there's a bunch of clubs within 5 miles. Awaiting 1st TR from you.....
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I recently heard some encouraging news about the status of the Dallas clubs, in particular Baby Dolls. For some time now, reports were that the LE was cracking down on the clubs and what was going on in them. Specifically, it's been reported that mileage at BBD had been continually dropping over the last few months. There have been reports that the club has imposed new restrictions on touching and other activities. Others reported that the "forts" were no longer being built with the high backed chairs - a few reported that the high backed chairs were no longer on the floor. Definitely disturbing news for us BDD fans. There may be an end in sight for all of this madness. According to some information that I've obtained, it's election season and all the politicians are out to make names for themselves "cleaning up Dallas", so there are undercover cops watching for violations of city ordinances. It will all go away again after elections. It happens every election year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion