Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sanitizer Moment

W
wallanonVIP6415163

I'm not rich. I'm just bored. Really, really bored...

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I'm at the club and there's a spot in the booth where I'm sitting that is damp. The first time I explained it away that the dancer spilled champagne. The second time my hand brushed it I'm like "ok, where's the hand sanitizer"?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You sure it’s not some bbq sauce Juice spilled?

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

Pay the restroom troll his due and get some soap and hot water.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

You can always taste test to know for sure

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wet spots in a lap dance booth are likely not champagne.

Take a bath in Purell as a precaution - and gargle with some too.

Unless this is a very classy club - that’s some sort of bodily fluid.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Urine is wet.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ Exactly!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Listermint come on guys all the sanitizer a PL needs

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Pouring a can of Coke over it will kill the germs too.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Make her sit in the wet spot. :)

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Make her sit in the wet spot

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

^ exactly what I was thinking

W
wallanon
•

Lol. I forgot I even posted this.

W
wallanon
•

"Pay the restroom troll his due and get some soap and hot water."

Dude, the attendant was totally in his own world. I was drinking too much so was in the head more than usual, and one time I'm trying to wash my hands and he shows me this chick on his phone. Some random chick is staring at me on a video call and saying something that I can't hear because he's got a bluetooth headset on. So I turn to him and says "who the fuck is this?". Lol. It's nuts.

So with her still on the call he brings up IG and shows me a profile and a picture of who's supposed to be on the phone. I'm like "dude I don't think that's her" and he's like "I KNOW. Fuck this bitch. Who does she think I am?!". So then he clicks back over and she's STILL there. LOL! Staring at us staring at her. I don't even know this dude and now he's probably got my face getting sent around some Russian cam scam.

"Her face is a little blurry but she's got some nice tits. Have fun with that." Then I walked out and spent over an hour in VIP with a real live girl.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement