tuscl

What women say and what they mean Title says it all ......

skibum609
Massachusetts
I like you as a friend - you are repulsive to me and I would never, ever fuck you. Let's establish a strong relationship before sex - you are a schmuck and will never fuck me, I will of course dump you the first time we go to Chile's instead of Abe and Louie's. I admire your understanding of women's feelings - fucking pussy; I like sensitive men who aren't afraid to show emotion - fucking pussy; I am just friends with him, not sleeping with him - while we fuck we make fun of how pathetically stupid you are to believe me; I adore older men - I love your money; I like the way professional men think - I love your money; If I was to ever get married it would be to a guy like you - I am mentally ill. Your thoughts?

20 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    That's a bit jaded, no?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I mean I know that this was an attempt at humor. Some guys on here could post a lead-in like this and make it funny as hell with a little better word play. But coming from you it just came across as angry and bitter, which I'm sure was not your goal. Just sayin.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    In almost 40 years of practicing law one observation I made long ago keeps coming true time and time again: people project their own beliefs, feelings and emotions into the words of others. Look inwards to determine why when you knew it was joking did you assume anger? Is the theory that someone who praises their wife of over 30 years to everyone and works in a profession that is now 85% women is a woman hater? Seriously? The happily married guy in a sea of single men is the woman hater? C'est domage.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    “I adore older men” = $$$$

So true.

• carolynne
    4 years ago
    “That’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen” = I love your money! I use that one all the time myself.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Lmao Carolyn. It makes me laugh when a dancer says that to me because no one on earth knows a guy's cock better than he does.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Best line women use is you remind me of my daddy instant boner killer LOL
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "In almost 40 years of practicing law one observation I made long ago keeps coming true time and time again: people project their own beliefs, feelings and emotions into the words of others."

Right. That philosophy guarantees that you never have to take responsibility for your own poor writing style, including the harsh tonal quality. I can see how you would find that appealing. 😉

Others have picked up the ball and run with it anyway, so cool beans.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My writing style has sucked since college. Always better verbally. It's the reason associates do pleadings and research and I try the case. It is what it is.
    I do appreciate you admitting you project your anger on my post. Others got it. Are you still mad at 25 kicking your ass here and taking it out on me?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I do appreciate you admitting you project your anger on my post. Others got it. Are you still mad at 25 kicking your ass here and taking it out on me?"

Huh? Is that what 25 did and why would I take it out on you even if it were true? How about instead of looking for other phantom culprits, you consider what I said at face value, lol. Your post came across as angry and bitter. If that was more of a function of your self admitted writing deficiencies than anything else then so be it.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Way.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    I'll leave the psychoanalysis/mind reading to others. Meanwhile, OP provided me with a chuckle on this St. Patrick's Day. Therefore, I'm smashing the like button for OP.

***Note to founder***** Is there any way you could put Like/Dislike buttons on original post ?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "I don't fuck on the first/second/third date" = I won't fuck _you_ on the first/second/third date.

When she's horned up, "I never said that."
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    The scariest word in a woman's lexicon is… "Nothing".

Me – what's wrong?
    Her – nothing.
    Me (in my head) – Oh shit. For next three hours, I'm going to have to listen to every slight, real or imagined, that occurred over the last five years.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yes finding a sane woman can be challenging at times
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I disagree on one:

Let's establish a strong relationship before sex - I'm evaluating how much money you actually have
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    "That's fine" = That's not fine

"I'll be ready in a minute" = I won't be ready for an hour or more

"Let's take it slow" = I'm not attracted to you at all

"We need to talk" = I'm dumping you

"Does this dress make me look fat?" = If you say I'm fat, run for your life
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "Does this dress make me look fat?"

well since i like pawgs how about this: "Does this dress make me look phat?" my reply: "not phat enuff."
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Women turned out to be a bigger disappointment than "America." All this bullshit I grew up believing in had turned out to be crap. It was all a lie.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    twentyfive said ‘Best line women use is you remind me of my daddy instant boner killer LOL’
    i say ‘Best line women use is you remind me of my grandaddy. instant boner killer LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion