tuscl

The customer is always right

The customer is always right is a phrase that's bandied about but is held up in our strip clubs?

All my life growing up I've been told I'm wrong by parents, teachers, friends, coworkers, bosses, fellow members on here. So I'd like to hang on to a motto where I finally get to come out on top.

When I, in a drunken stupor wearing a giant sombrero, want to pull out my dick and titty fuck a willing stripper on stage, I expect to be accommodated. Stop throwing me out of your clubs and banning me for eternity. I want the same customer service they get at Bloomingdales. For I am always right.

7 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Put your hands on your hips, look them dead in the eye, and say that you would like to speak to the manager.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Or have you tried lecturing them that they are bad at business? A half hour diatribe of how they should be working for their money should do the trick
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Nicespice, are you trying to imply that muddy-ape is describing male Karen — Maren if you will — behavior?

Muddy, don’t be a Maren. Maren’s are worse than wildebeest. ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Pop a cap in their ass Muddy that'll teach them some custy service !
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    Show them the Pop Copy training video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR7LOtMi…
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Muddy - are you describing an act that we might define as a Muddy Sanchez?

Muddy Sanchez - Titty fucking a stripper on stage while wearing a large sombrero. Bonus points for yelling Ole! after you arriba...
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    "The customer is always right" is the fourth biggest lie in America, and the worst advice you can give to a new business owner. I fucking hate that phrase.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion