Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I am in STL @ Hustler for 1️⃣ ✨WEEK✨ 🅾️♑️L✅‼️

PinkSugarDoll

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Please come and let me [verb] on your [noun] thx

Replies (13)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Letting you [verb] on my [noun] sounds awesome. Unfortunately I'm not in STL.🙁

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

That makes it harder for sure 🤔🤔🤔

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Verb and noun.

Hmmm what sounds cool????

“Slurp” “chicken noodle soup”

“Munch” “roast beef”

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Verb - DANCE Noun - LAP lol did I get it right? 😎

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Well [censored]. I'm not in St Louis. Go farther south please.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I would go out of my way to see the PSD... just not quite that far.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

^^ kinda 😉

Warrior it’s gna happen. 😏

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

I like how I was called “The” PSD, I sound legendary, thank you 🥰

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

"Thee PSD" you are legendary.... especially due to your contribution to THIS discussion lest we forget:

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Unforgettable for sure. 😎

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Well damn, I do get to Saint Louis, in fact spendong the night here now, but I didn't stumble across this until to late.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

since u are legendary the psd i have to ask whether u want to drive a car on mars. i bet u would get it stuck in a ditch but in doing so discover life and then share the nobel prize with me

what do u say about that?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Damnit!

Should you decide to make a detour to Louisville, let me know. :D

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement