tuscl

Anybody willing to take moa2002 in your home?

moa2002 https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=687455 is a newly single 18 year old, gigantic breasted, blonde, Swedish stripper with braided pig tails who is coming America to realize her dream to one day become a showgirl. She knows nobody in this country, has no place to sleep and is very lonely now after her breakup with her boyfriend.

I know, I know I’m asking a lot here. But I beg you all out there, reach down in your hearts and allow this poor girl with a dream a bed to sleep for a few nights. Allow her to shower freely as well. I’ve spoken with her and she only has her cleaning maid outfit and her bar maid outfit currently. And it’s part of her culture to walk around the house full nude, so please try to be tolerant and understanding.

Fellow TUSCLers if you won’t do it for her, at least do it for me and help this poor woman accomplish her goal. In return she will give you a full Swedish body massage anytime and as many times as you wish. Any takers? Anybody at all? Thank you.

8 comments

• herbtcat
    4 years ago
    Sounds legit.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Well if that was a March 2020 plan, that was some all time bad luck with the timing.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Not without a few pics, I don’t do blind dates 😎
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    I would, but I prefer NURU Massage, not Swedish
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Also she’s been going to therapy for a sex addiction to overweight balding unattractive baby boomers, so in the meantime however I’d ask that you please just be accepting and unbigoted against people who view the world differently than you do, thank you so much.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Hey, I'm willing!!! But I'll have to check with my wife - she may not be as enthused..
    .😞😬
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    This is clearly fake. It is well know that moas went extinct a little more than 500 years ago.

You damn dirty apes were just about to be scammed by somebody claiming to be a moa that hatched in 2002. Totally implausible. Moreover, moas aren’t even that sexy.

You’re welcome. Sigh...rick’s work is never done.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I hope she accepts Venmo or PayPal.

I’m looking for a release of so much pent up pandemic stress - and I would enjoy her company.

I have a comfortable self storage unit all setup for her - with a mattress, a water jug, and a bucket. If she’s a good girl, I might give her a roll of toilet paper too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion