tuscl

Why won't West Virginia strippers have sex doggy style?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, February 28, 2021 6:06 PM
Q. Why won't West Virginia strippers have sex doggy style? A. They don't turn their backs on their family.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    😄
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I don't care who you are. That there is funny !
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Good one. :)
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Lmao
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    A West Virginia man went to see his father upon his return from his honeymoon. The father asked "how was the honeymoon Billy Jim Bob?" Billy replied "Not so good daddy. I had to kill her." The father "That's terrible Billy. Was the pussy that bad?" Billy "No father. I found out that she was a virgin and I figured that if she wasn't good enough for her own family, She damn sure wasn't good enough for ours."
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Very funny Jackslash! Nothing like a good WV joke to start the week! Shadowcat - that’s funny! It’s rough - but funny!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Why is it called a tooth brush and not a Teeth brush? It was invented in West Virginia.....
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Meanwhile in West Virginia... A girl goes to her father and asks if she can borrow the truck to go into town. Papa says she knows the rules about borrowing the truck. He unzips and whips it out. "Ugh, Papa your dick tastes like shit!" "Dang I forgot!. Your brother has the truck."
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ Good one.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Very funny goldmongerATL!
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    What
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Why do Canadians do it doggy style? So they both can watch the hockey game.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion