tuscl

Fkk openings

So I learned about FKKs last year and I have been dreaming about making a trip sometime but I know that things in Germany are still closed. Wondering if people here think things will open up this year and it will be possible for me to take a trip? Also would love to meet any regulars from the community who live in Frankfurt that can show me the ropes of the clubs so that I am not overcharged and get great service.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Looking at FKK Sharks, Google does not indicate it's closed but it doesn't mean it's accurate - also the club's website doesn't seem to have a message about it being closed - the website has a contact form; perhaps you can send them a message (I assume there's someone there that speaks/reads/writes English):

https://www.fkk-sharks.de/

You can also take a look at "International Sex Guide" which usually has more FKK info than TUSCL:

http://internationalsexguide.nl/forum/

Per taking a peek at the Sharks webpage; it seems prices may have increased a bit due to Corona (a goood # of clubs seem to be doing this) - per previous reviews it seems prices for services are pretty-standardized and getting ripped-off does not seem as prevalent as U.S. clubs - reading some previous reviews of a particular FKK should let you know what the going-rates are.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The problem might not be with the clubs not being open. But can an American citizen go to Germany now ? Aren't there travel restrictions ? And will those be lifted anytime soon ?
  • Neobwh
    4 years ago
    Website says they are closed. They have an English translation.

I was scheduled for a FKK trip to FKK world in March 2020 right before the covid shutdown. Had to cancel sadly. Sharks is great too.

Go when you can! Mainhatten is ok but at least accessible by tram in Frankfurt - smaller but same deal as others
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Website says they are closed. They have an English translation ..."

Yeah - I first looked at the website w/ the FireFox browser and didn't see an option to view the English version - then I looked at it on Chrome and it was giving me an English option - and yeah; the English version states it's currently closed.

I guess it's back to slapping-the-monkey for a few more months.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    Clarence.

We in the same boat. I’ve been waiting for FKK to open for months. TJ has got me spoiled and going to south Florida or Atlanta (where I’m from) just seems like a waste. Some girls in Miami really want a stack ($1000 , urban slang for my white mongers). You can get All inclusive in TJ for that and @Londonguy says the prices at FKk are similar.

For now, I’m heading to Colombia in the next few months . Most likely Bogota or Cartagena
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    2021 keep jerking off

See all you international hoes in 2022.

Maybe we get lucky and this shit gets under control this summer but I’m not holding my breath.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    2022 is probably better for trying out the FKKs.

In 2020 I had planned a tour of Egypt. I found my return flights went through Frankfurt. So I scheduled a 4-day stop over to visit Sharks and Oase. But Covid spoiled my fun.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    People should chill and just do FFM with their spouse and a friend until this is over.
    4 years ago
    Some FKKs (or saunas as they are called there) have been open in a limited way since late last fall but openings are so erratic I wouldn’t plan a trip. None around Frankfurt are open but Artemis in Berlin has been for a while and several around Koln/Düsseldorf. The travel ban on Americans, started in part as retaliation to trumps bans, will be a bigger impediment though, that might go on for quite some time. You might need a passport from a different country to get into any EU country.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It was the UK strain that I read shut Europe back down. What a badly written sentence.

Anyway, the Moderna vax is effective against that one. Not effective against the Newsom strain out of Cali. Don't know about the Zulu or BomBom strains.

Hopefully, more people can get vaccinated to head off these mutations, and get all the fuck machines in the red light districts back to work.
  • SuperDude
    4 years ago
    A source that may be helpful for information.
    http://fkktour.com/types/
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    I’ve got a few questions for this here shark:

First, is it really Clerence or were you just so drunk on your drivin’ whiskey that you misspelled your name?

Fuck it, I’m just gonna assume you’re really clarencetheshark.

Okay, okay, now to the meat of the matter. Have you ever hung out with ricktheshark? He’s one of my best friends.

And finally, do you think we can ever convince these damn dirty apes to stop talkin’ ‘bout politics and actually focus on hot and slutty female hairless apes? I mean really...what the fuck? If it wasn’t for my bud dugan and the other ricks we’d never speak of the unspeakable things we do to the sexy female hairless apes. Amiright or amiright?
  • Nixur68
    4 years ago
    With vaccinations the UK has a complete re-opening date of june meaning that the rest of Europe will reopen.

But deciding between Germany, Austria and Switzerland is interesting. Any thoughts?
  • Clerencetheshark
    4 years ago
    Nixur, I agree deciding between them is a tough one. I was thinking Frankfurt since I also go to asia and it's easy to find a layover there. However I've been following the wellcum instagram page and the women there are ridiculous. Do all FKKs have 8-10s or is wellcum an exception?
  • Nixur68
    4 years ago
    Wellcum is high end but it's in a small city that's hours away from any airport. That's the biggest drawback.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion