Monday, February 8, 2021 3:18 PM
How many of you will abide by Bidens guns laws

56 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why wouldn't someone follow gun laws ?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I doubt he'll get any of his bullshit gun restrictions passed. A lot of Democrats come from proud 2nd Amendment states and won't be so quick to fall on the sword for him. That said, I'm a gun owner in NJ so I'm used to getting fucked over. If traditionally gun friendly states start being subjected to the kind of shit we have to deal with here, he has no idea the backlash he'll be facing. [view link]
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    Never owned, possessed, or fired again at 41 years old so I’m not too concerned. There are no new gun laws any way.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Question is, will anything get passed, and if so will it stand up in court?
  • PhredJohnson
    3 years ago
    No. Our guns are not the point. If “they” come for our guns by whatever means, their intent to fully subjugate us is clear. We don’t stand a chance against the fire power they can muster (unless martyrdom is your goal). Confiscation is the clear and last signal that liberty-valuing folks need to activate their “Plan B”
  • Jasdoit
    3 years ago
    There are no guns. Obama took them all remember.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Per what @PhredJ posted, the citizenry doesn't have a chance against the state; particularly such a powerful one as the US - no choice but to obey whatever BS-laws they impose on people b/c you will be dealt with and suffer the consequences (you'd basically be made an enemy-of-the-state). This is the first thing that Fidel Castro did when he took power (even before he nationalized all industries; etc); confiscate ALL GUNS - he was smart-enough to know that what he did could be done to him - Fidel would encourage, actually demand, that people, including family-members, rat-out anyone possessing a gun and anyone found w/ a gun wan an automatic prison-sentence.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I really hope Biden can pass the background check laws the majority of Americans want including most cops. Let's all agree to fuck the NRA and keep guns out of bad guy hands?
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Mitch will filibuster anything and guns really are not high on the liberal wish list. Does AOC ever talk about guns? Do Bernie or Warren?
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Guns? What is this thing called Guns?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... Let's all agree to fuck the NRA and keep guns out of bad guy hands? ..." I think most gun-owners would agree w/ this - the fear many have that it's a slippery-slope towards gun-control/bans and the anti-gun lobby would just use it as a first-step. "... Mitch will filibuster anything and guns really are not high on the liberal wish list ..." Most conservatives don't really trust McConnell; he looks like he's willing to throw conservatives under the bus if it somehow benefits his survival in the Senate - and the libs have def been ardent anti-gun; it may not be at the very-top of all libs' agendas, but it's def part of the left's agenda - IMO
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo Did you know that; The CIA provided financial support to Fidel Castro to achieve his triumph in 1959. “On the one hand, the United States continued to supply the Batista regime with weapons to fight the rebels,” Szulc wrote of U.S. activities during the fall of 1957, “while on the other hand, it secretly channeled funds to the 26th of July Movement (Castro’s guerrilla organization) through the CIA.” ~ Tad Szulc, author of “Fidel: A Critical Portrait,” said the CIA’s apparent goal in providing the movement with “no less than $50,000" was to purchase good will for the United States among the rebels in the event that they triumphed. But Castro didn’t play ball and USA andthe CIA turn on him. [view link]
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    If a law is passed lawfully and upheld by the courts I will obey it. If I disagree with the laws I will petition legislators to overturn them and if they won't vote to overturn them I will campaign for candidates that will. I own more than a dozen firearms, several of which are family heirlooms and I go target shooting 6-10 times a year and hunting a couple times a year. I absolutely believe we law abiding citizens have a constitutional right to have and carry firearms in this country. I also believe we need to do more to make sure that only law abiding citizens have access to guns. I believe we need stronger universal background checks to ensure convicted criminals, people in this country illegally and those suffering from mental illness can't purchase guns even from other private individuals. We should also have a national firearms registry that includes ballistics on each weapon so that if a gun is used in a crime the cops can quickly run a ballistics test and identify the owner. There should also be stiffer penalties for those convicted of using a gun in a crime.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Biden doesn’t have any gun laws. You might’ve noticed he has a few other things on his plate at the moment so it’ll probably stay that way for a while. You can continue to just try and stir shit up or you can repost this thread in 2023 when it might be relevant.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    This is the same sort of lunacy that was a hallmark of the Trump administration, AFAICT there’s no gun laws currently being discussed by either side, I’m just guessing that the Trumpublicans are bored and miss the chaos, which tells us the truth about them. They are just a bunch of anarchists looking to start shit for the sake of starting shit. Not a single patriot amongst them, just anarchism to hide the fact there’s no guiding principles. Glad they’re gone in a year or two this will be a faded memory
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not concerned about Biden’s gun laws. I don’t own guns, and I’m not worried about the new legislation. As misterorange mentioned above, NJ is a gun unfriendly state, and I have no issue with the current laws of my state. I understand the arguments about control, and I agree, we need to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and folks who are mentally deranged. There is nothing wrong with control - in my view. I’m not worried that big government is going to show up on my doorstep to search my house for firearms. I really think that’s a fear stoked by the well-funded NRA to keep folks opposed to every type of new regulation. I doubt any meaningful gun control legislation will make it through a narrow majority in both houses. There are too many democrats and republicans who enjoy green NRA money.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What does owning a gun do for you? What benefits does it give you?
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    "What does owning a gun do for you? What benefits does it give you?" It depends on the gun. I have different guns that provide different benefits. Handguns - The ability to defend myself and my home from criminals. Luckily I have only had to use a gun in self defense once in my life, but I thank god I had it in that instance. Shotguns - I primarily use these for deer hunting which provides meat that have butchered and frozen and then I cook it throughout the year. I also use my shotguns for enjoyment when I go skeet shooting a couple of times a year with friends. Rifles - I primarily use these for enjoyment as I like to go target shooting several times per year. I do keep a loaded rifle by the back door to shoot coyotes that have attacked my pets in the past.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Still waiting on a Trumpsplanation of Biden's gun law
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Stop being a lazy fuck and look it up. Or wait til CNN tells you what to think about H.R. 127.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't need CNN to tell me that this is a Red Herring and doesn't exist, and I am a responsible gun owner, have been for 50some years along with a CCP Lame ass moron, HR 127 that bill is sponsored by Sheila Jackson Lee and going nowhere fast, and as far as I can see Joe Biden has never commented on this legislation how does it become a Biden bill ?
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Ok pussy
  • ime
    3 years ago
    If he signed it would that count. You are such a dishonest idiot, your the same guy that cried over every ill in the world saying it was Trumps fault. Your faggot ass is still more interested in Trump than Biden.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Yawn
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Maybe go back and watch Schoolhouse Rock to learn how a bill becomes a law? This thread is not relevant today and won’t be for years, if ever.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Sorry - no tits or ass in this one. Schoolhouse Rock was very well done. [view link]
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    To the people saying BIDEN hasn't said anything about guns.... correct. But Shelia Jackson has purposed a bill to be in committee about gun laws. Look it up... it is nutty. "I really hope Biden can pass the background check laws the majority of Americans want including most cops." You already have to pass a background check to obtain a gun from an FFL or store. It is the purchasing between private parties that doesn't have to pass a check. Now with that issue... it could lead to you need to pass a background check when you give a gun to a child, relative, etc. Think "hand me down". You would need to pass a back ground check if you possibly lend a gun to a person for the day, weekend, etc. If you are on a trip and someones gun breaks or gets stolen... and you have a spare with you... that person would need to pass a background check to use that gun. Also I dont want anyone to say "the gun show loop hole".... any gun that is sold by any dealer or person with a booth at a gun show needs to pass thru a background check. The ones that dont are the sale of a gun from a private party to a private party. IE: IF i were to go to a gun show and wanted to sell a gun to a dealer. They offer me $600. Then at another booth I hear someone ask about the same gun and that dealer says it will cost $1000.... I tell the guy I have an extra one that I was trying to sell and was only offered $600. I would be willing to sell you for $800. That deal doesn't have to go thru a background because it is private citizen to private citizen. It isn't a "gun show loop hole".... we just met at a gun show.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... he (Michael Bloomberg) gives $50 million a year to Everytown for Gun Safety to push for regulations – 21/2 times the amount spent by the National Rifle Association on political activities. Gun-control advocates also receive a lot of free, favorable news coverage ..." ^ and that's just one person [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... I’m not concerned about Biden’s gun laws. I don’t own guns, and I’m not worried about the new legislation … I’m not worried that big government is going to show up on my doorstep to search my house for firearms …” I’ve never owned a gun; haven’t even held one in my hand – so I don’t fall in the “I love guns camp” but do fall in the “I hate big government trampling over the rights of citizens” – today one may not be “worried that big government is going to show up on my doorstep to search my house for firearms” but tomorrow they may show up at your door for something that you *do* care about – it’s the point of them “showing up at your door” and taking away a citizen’s rights that is the bigger/more-import issue; IMO - out government is getting WAY too big and too-drunk on their power.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Biden has been far from silent on guns. This bill aligns with many of his priorities. Waiting for him to appoint O'Rourke to handle this issue as he said he would during the campaign. [view link]
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Not a chance in hell it gets through McConnell. /close thread
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Fuck you McNutsucker you stupid cunt.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So in other words you need guns to quell your fear of others with guns
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    No Icee I said one of the reasons I need a gun is to defend myself from criminals. The only time I have ever used a gun in self defense was when when I was attacked by 5 unarmed men while leaving work at 10pm one night. I ended up with a broken jaw, fractured eye socket and 3 cracked ribs while one of the attackers ended up with a gunshot to his gut and all 5 ended up in jail, but it could have been worse for me if I was unarmed. None of the other reasons I listed (hunting, defending pets from coyotes, recreational target practice) have anything to do with "fear of others with guns" like you mentioned.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    I’m confused Mr. O. I just said the gun control law won’t get passed. You object to that? Still love ya, babe.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21, NKJV
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I cannot see any reasonable circumstances where the people of the United States would need guns to protect themselves from the military of the United States. Nor would the military of the United States permit a government which would create an environment where citizens need guns to protect themselves from the military. We citizens DO NEED guns to protect ourselves from criminals and dangerous animals - bears, aggressive canines, alligators, etc. I've even had to kill a couple of vipers with crittershot. Absolute worst case plausible scenario would be an EMP (man-caused or natural) which disables military and law enforcement; thereby leaving the US vulnerable to hostile invasion.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Gammanu95 I that reference to Luke was written about 1000 years before there were guns. Fully armed at that time probably meant having a sword or a spear.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    And what?
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    Fuck joe Biden and fuck gun laws. I believe in the second amendment.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Spear for a spear, rifle for rifle. Does cashman believe that since our Founding Fathers fought with cutlasses and blunderbusses that the 2nd amendment ought to be repealed? Maybe since there were no ICBMs and no hydrogen bombs in 1776, we should just give up our national defense strategy and rely on horses and muskets?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I love my gun and I’m a good shot. I actually feel sorry for anyone who would break into my house while I’m home. Most my friends are just like me. People will be in for a big shock if they try to take our guns away. We may end up losing but there will definitely be a fight.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I believe any reference to arms was not always related to guns - and being concern about losing our rights. I think your post takes it a bit too far that’s all.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Honestly, it sounds like you're disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. Do you have a rebuttal or argument to offer?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    My point is simple, everything is not about guns, and citizens rights to own guns. Taking a biblical statement and attributing it to guns is going a bit far.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The passage referenced by @gamannu talks about a person defending themselves - the means of that defense are not the point; the point is defending yourself by the options available
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Damned glad you're back, Papi. Thank you.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thanks Papi. That’s a reasonable point. I appreciate your rebuttal. Well said.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Nice troll thread. Well done
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    God bless guns and gun owners. Fuck the "New America." It sucks.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    With the 3d anniversary of the Parkland shooting yesterday, there were some statements put out about gun reform. Biden is calling for background checks, bans of assault weapons and high capacity magazines. Pelosi is calling for the senate to consider two bills already passed by the house, HR 8 and HR 1112. Both have titles re background checks, but I haven’t read the bills or summaries of them and don’t know what else might be in there. Joe Manchin also said he’d be willing to work with Pat Toomey (r) on a plan they’ve tried to get passed for 20 years on enhanced background checks. We’ll see.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Sheila Jackson introduces that shit every cycle, but she never gets a backer. Her Bill has zero traction. That being said, i have every right to own my cap guns. What would my kids think if I couldn’t play guns with them. I hate those pussy nerf guns!
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    we have too many gun laws already, they just want total power and hire gunmen to protect them , the demonrats dont give a rats ass about americans
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    the army around the capital building to protect crazy nancy hateful power lust has cost taxpayers $492 million so far, looks like our she turned the our capital into a miltary base, no one can get in
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    and again and again and again crazy nancy is crazy
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Expert Warns Biden Has Launched ‘Four-Prong Attack Against’ Second Amendment, Advises How To Respond A top expert on the Second Amendment warned in an interview this week that President Joe Biden has launched a “four-prong” attack against the Second Amendment and already has more plans to dismantle it. “It’s a four-prong attack against firearms ownership in the country,” Alan Gottlieb, the founder of the Second Amendment Foundation, said in an interview this. “One is universal background check is really a universal registration system. Second is banning of assault weapons and then defining assault weapons as almost any semi-automatic firearm. Third is banning magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, you know, again, hurts people twice for self defense in our country, and then attacking the firearms industry so that any criminal that goes out and misuses a gun, the gun manufacturer can be sued for it, it’s going to put the industry out of business and nobody can buy a gun.” “And that’s just what he wants legislatively,” Gottlieb said. “That’s not even what he’s talking about on executive orders. There’s a lot more of those coming to and appearing, some might be coming down the pike pretty soon.” Gottlieb’s remarks come after Biden called for Congress last week to ban “assault weapons” and so-called “high-capacity” magazines. The call for a ban on “assault weapons” is effectively a call to ban semi-automatic firearms and the call to ban “high-capacity” magazines is usually regarded as a call to ban magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds, although Biden has explicitly stated that he wants to ban magazines that can hold “multiple bullets” which is all magazines and would effectively be a call to ban the overwhelming majority of firearms. Gottlieb later stated that Biden has a slew of executive orders that he is considering to crackdown on American’s Second Amendment rights. White House press secretary Jen Psaki essentially confirmed that this week when she said that Biden has “a range of actions at his disposal” when it comes to attacking Second Amendment rights and that Biden has not “ruled out” using executive action. Gottlieb said that he is concerned Biden could use executive action to redefine firearms to make it harder to get currently unregulated items. If Biden tries to do that, he said, the Second Amendment Foundation will immediately sue the administration. Gottlieb warned that another area of major concern was that Biden could try to sneak his gun control agenda into a separate must-pass piece of legislation, which he said is how former President Bill Clinton got his gun ban passed. Regarding how conservatives and pro-gun activists can push back on the Biden administration’s anti-gun agenda, Gottlieb said people need to be regularly calling their state and federal-level representatives to let them know where they stand on the issue, something they should do on a regular basis. “Likewise, get involved engaged with all the state national gun rights groups across the country,” Gottlieb continued. “You know, we can’t put all our guns in one basket.” [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion