tuscl

Tom Brady has won more Superbowls than any single NFL franchise...

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
...in its entire history.

20 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    He is the indisputable GOAT.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ we were going to play goat, remember 😉
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ you should join 😉
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ awww too bad. We could have had a great time. You can cum by and watch if you want. I will give you some grass after I tickle rickys ass with it 😉

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This discussion took a very funny turn! This is great!
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    ayy goat.

do you need someone to summon a paramedics unit to your current whereabouts? you might need serious mind meds to treat that nasty trauma as a result of that san jose monster guy. chained, shackled, getting fucked in the ass like ving rhames did in pulp fiction, and having to listen to stuff similar to behind the camel by the police on a 24/7 loop will seriously have you fucked up for the rest of your lifetime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZAErXV…
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Does everybody except me have a Troll account on this board ?
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    God dammit! I got left out of da trollin!

I'm back!!!

Kang of da trolls!
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Two thing:

1. Fuck yeah my brother is right that Tom Brady is the GOAT. He’s a frickin’ honorary rick.

2. I’m not sure who the trolls are Warrior15. After all:

BBBC is just a sad guy that has fallen in love with my brother dugan. The dugan don’t swing that way, but he can’t help it if sad sacks fall for him.

And the goat is clearly telling the truth regarding his experiences. Name one thing the goat has said that a sex goat wouldn’t say. Bet you can’t.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Brady is truly the GOAT in the NFL and possibly among all professional athletes. It is even more impressive considering he had the misfortune of having to go to UM for college.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    poor Mr Lion, that is total Rick fashon. I know you want some too 😉. All the other lions have invited you to our romps in the hay. You need to just let loose and let nature take its course. We know you are one of us 🥰😍😘
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Don’t worry Mr Goat. I respect your trauma and will not go all wildebeest on you.

We ricks can be magnanimous. Unless you pull some zebra level trolling... then it’s all ROAR!!!
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "Does everybody except me have a Troll account on this board ?"

Ha ha Juice that's great! Pretending we don't all know that's one of your troll accounts 😄 🤣 😂
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ROAR!!!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Tom Brady after the game: "We went up against a great team tonight, and I'm just happy we got the job done."

Me (If I was Brady): "The biggest mistake KC made tonight was showing up."
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I'll admit I was wrong. I wanted to write Brady off to Bellichick, to Gronk, to Moss to the NE defense. But that Tampa team was just ok without him and great with him.

Brady passed Montana for Goat
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    after the game james winston: "i could have done that if i had the chance. oh wait - fuck!!!!"
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Yogi Berra
    19 seasons
    14 World Series appearances
    10 World Series championships
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    They don’t make them like Yogi Berra anymore.

He was also a veteran who served in WWII as part of D-day.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    My all time favorite Yogi quote of him talking to Nolan Ryan, when he was Manager of the Mets

“We were overwhelming underdogs.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion