Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Doing an overnight date

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I did an overnight date last night with a hot ass flapperjack tiddy lot lizzards. I woke up to da flaapperjack lizzard over me about a foot from my face just staring at me. It was wierd and it surprised me so much I let loose of da morning gas in a big loud smelly fart attack! She got mad at me for da smell and told me not to est taco bell anymore. She pissed at me!!!

What can I do to get another overnight date with her? I need advice from some seasoned professionals. Please help!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

^ Keep preaching brother! We need to convince all these breeders there is better options out there! Vagina is yucky! 😘😉

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Quit eating (sic) at Taco Bell. Try Chipotle instead. Problem solved. You're welcome. 🤮🥴

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Yeah, you need to lay off the not-so-nice spices ! :-)

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Overnight dates are for chumps. You need to focus on front room make our session

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

lol, did you get the taco shits?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement