Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Real Stunner, in my book...

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

One of the most beautiful women I have ever run across:

Comments?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

She could pick my plums any time... 😍

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Pretty-impressive

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I’m in

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

Naturally beautiful LL a David Dubnitsky pic

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

Nice flaquita. I've had hundreds of those at the brothels.

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Yup she's nice

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Nice from the waist up. I'd like to get a better look at the booty. Looks disproportionate to the rest of her body.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Would love to see her naked

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She is a beauty - and her body looks like it would be great nude.

A very nice find!

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Not bad, but there are several others on there that I'd take first. instagram.com for example.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I keep thinking this is all photoshop and camera angles because I rarely see women in person that look that good, even in good places like Miami, Vegas, NYC, etc etc etc.

They’re out there but rare. Like I’m in a club in Vegas with 1,500 people and I see 5 girls that look THAT good, and a splattering of 7s and 8s and a whole bunch of 6s and down..

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

She's average.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement