tuscl

“Trump won’t be convicted — but his trial remains essential.”

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Monday, February 1, 2021 9:33 AM
Title couldn’t say it all. “To not take Trump’s impeachment seriously would be to wave off the most consequential crime against American democracy since the Civil War.” “The only thing worse than staging a Senate impeachment trial of Donald Trump — giving the big bully a national stage to whine about being persecuted and put on a pro-wrestling extravaganza — would be not staging a trial, and letting the would-be American dictator get away clean.” “Trump still won’t admit he lost the election, and he still denies any responsibility for inciting the mob that looted, pillaged and desecrated the Capitol, leaving four rioters and a police officer dead. In Florida, he won’t have to.” [view link]

17 comments

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    The most consequential crime against American Democracy was, is and always will be the flood of illegal and legal foreigners ruining this land. The second worset is the fraud called voter suppression, which is just cheating made legal by the left. This fake impeachment proceedings means that the Democrats are the enemy of all real Americans and they need to be treated as such.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @skibum609 You wrote and I quote: “the flood of illegal and legal foreigners ruining this land” Native Americans would agree with that statement. “The resilient American Indian population has survived into the 21st century and swelled to more than 5 million people, despite the acts of genocide taken against Indigenous Americans by the European/English invaders.” [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "I ain't a killer but don't push me Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted Peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it" ~ 2Pac, "Hail Mary"
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “My mother taught me three things, respect, knowledge and that search for knowledge is an eternal journey.” ~ 2Pac, nickname of Tupac Amaru Shakur ~ alias Makaveli, born Lesane Parish Crooks ~ Born June 16, 1971 East Harlem section of Manhattan (New York City), U.S. ~ died September 13, 1996 Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. He was renamed, at age one, after Túpac Amaru II, the descendant of the last Incan ruler, Túpac Amaru, who was executed in Peru in 1781 after his failed revolt against Spanish rule. Shakur's mother explained, "I wanted him to have the name of revolutionary, indigenous people in the world.” “I wanted him to know he was part of a world culture and not just from a neighborhood."
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Stuck, niggas is lucky if we bust out this shit, plus Mama told me never stop until I bust a nut Fuck the world if they can't adjust It's just as well, Hail Mary" ~ 2Pac, "Hail Mary"
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “You know it's funny when it rains it pours They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.” ~ 2Pac nickname of Tupac Amaru Shakur ~ alias Makaveli, born Lesane Parish Crooks ~ Born June 16, 1971 East Harlem section of Manhattan (New York City), U.S. ~ died September 13, 1996 Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. He was renamed, at age one, after Túpac Amaru II, the descendant of the last Incan ruler, Túpac Amaru, who was executed in Peru in 1781 after his failed revolt against Spanish rule. Shakur's mother explained, "I wanted him to have the name of revolutionary, indigenous people in the world.” “I wanted him to know he was part of a world culture and not just from a neighborhood."
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "On a one way trip to prison, selling drugs We all wrapped up in this living, life as Thugs To my homeboys in Clinton Max, doing they bid Raise hell to this real shit, and feel this When they turn out the lights, I'll be down in the dark Thuggin eternal through my heart, now Hail Mary" ~ 2Pac, "Hail Mary"
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    The biggest crime against our country is the fucking CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES. Both sides are nothing but one big fucking organized crime syndicate.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The problem is the system. Trumps ineptitude exposed it for what it is and Biden is putting a bandaid on it.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The system worked well until we started importing losers so the Democrats would have a captive base. Tupac from a world culture? Lmao. Some fucked up loser culture.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @skibum609 You wrote and I quote: “The system worked well until we started importing losers” Why did you had to import losers?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ Who let you in Fuckhead? BTW, your grammar is terrible, loser!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    3 years ago
    Skibum all of your points are very stupid. I've read your posts on other conversations as well. You are an idiot. In light of this fact you should never vote again and cut your dick off to make sure you do not spread your stupid seed.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Fuck you CJ
  • elstebo
    3 years ago
    CJ -I hope you are just straight forward lying, it would be a shame to be that stupid.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Why did you had to import losers? How else would the dumb fucks known as progressives have a chance? I am sorry that your life is so terrible Willy and that you are jealous of me. Don't worry virtually everyone is jealous of me. Have a wonderful day being you lol.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Fuck you CJ
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion