tuscl

I Found Cheryl!

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Cheryl was a beauty of my distant past. I had not given her much thought since I posted the story of my “Golden Opportunity Missed.”

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6754…

But a couple of weeks ago I woke up from a dream in which I suddenly remembered her last name.

I wasted no time in attempting to find Cheryl.

It was unexpectedly easy and I found her almost immediately.

Cheryl lives in the Texas Hill Country about a 5 or 6 hour drive west of my home in suburban Houston. I would dearly love to see her again and, over a drink or two, reminisce about how she drove me nuts as she cut my hair in the empty house while apparently wearing only a T-shirt (with possibly nothing at all underneath).

But I not only found her address and the name of a hair salon where she now works (and possibly owns), I also found the sad tale of all she’s been through in the last nearly 40’years.

Cheryl had an epically rough life. There are plenty of news stories about her sordid past.

I don’t know the details of how or why Cheryl ended up living such a wild and ragged life, but the news stories I found strongly suggest a life destroyed by a vicious drug habit.

Cheryl got married not too long after I knew her but her husband was soon murdered and found in a ditch just outside of Houston. Cheryl has been in and out of prison a few times on various charges ranging from drug possession to theft and multiple counts of prostitution.

She seems to have now recovered from her drug habit and founded a center for recovering cocaine addicts in the small town where she lives today.

I even found a recent photo of her.

She’s well into her 60s now but you can still see that she was once a hottie.

The summer before last I stayed in a hotel with Mrs. Hornibastard and our two spawn just a short walk from Cheryl’s hair salon (though I had no idea at the time).

Although I have her address and phone number, I’ve decided not to reach out to her.

We were never really close.

She was just a very sexy young woman who cut my hair in an empty home while apparently wearing nothing but a T-shirt.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7028

Had it not been for the barber’s cape she always put over me when she cut my hair, it would have been obvious that her long legs, her close proximity and the fact that we were all alone in her oddly empty home were really getting getting to me.

Cheryl may well have been the disaster rather than an opportunity I narrowly missed.

I will never know.

6 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    Wow I just read your first story and now this post, I didn’t realize until just now how much time has gone between when you met her and now.

We all have “what if’s” in life especially when it comes to encounters with hot women and it seems best to “let sleeping dogs lie,” I always think the fantasy of the “what if” is likely much better than the reality.

I’ll go out on a limb and say considering what you know about her past, if she was offering more than haircuts at least during the time that you knew about her she probably would have let you know more directly. Those offerings of “prostitution” probably only happened when her drug addiction shows up.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    We all have a list of "what ifs". I have tried, oh about 3 or 4 times when I was younger to circle back around and resurrect a what if. Couple of them worked out OK.... for awhile but, eventually ended up ended like the first time. Couple of them were disasters from the second start. Overall, best to let them lie like Shai says.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I tried reconnecting with an old favorite dancer after 8 years. She had separated from her husband and I hoped to swoop in. But my 95-pound sweetie had gained 50 pounds. I called her "Bambi" in this story:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5638…
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    Shailynn & Longball,

I will definitely leave Cheryl alone. Meeting her now would be at least very awkward and potentially disastrous. The awkwardness could arise from the huge disparity in our life histories. Mine has been terrific and hers has been awful. I don’t want to appear to gloat over my good fortune as compared to her personal train wreck. Plus, if she’s still emotionally or financially needy, she could easily become a pest if she realizes my financial situation and sees me as a potential source of financial aid.

I would probably feel very different if we had ever been emotionally close. But we never were close. She was just my barber who I thought was very sexy.

The most absurd part of all of this is that I actually convinced myself at the time that she wasn’t trying to light my fire. But dressing so minimally like that while she cut my hair in a house where we were all alone was obviously intended to make sparks fly.

Either that or she was a naïve fool.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Yep, keep in mind my resurrections (purely erection driven) were within a few months or years and not the time span you are describing let alone the knowledge you have of her path. On the plus side, one of mine actually turned into a nice FWB situation that lasted quite awhile and resulted in some wild encounters; no regrets.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Scary how much info is out there and a little creepy. Welcome back Rev. The takeaway I got from the story is carpe diem or YOLO as the kids say. If there’s an opportunity, take it because it may never be there again. Sounds like present day Cheryl is miles away from the girl you lusted after way back when.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion